The XXX Commandments - Cover

The XXX Commandments

by Jeremy Spencer

Copyright© 2005 by Jeremy Spencer

Incest Sex Story: Why is everyone concerned with breaking one of the Seven Deadly Sins? Why not be concerned with the Ten Commandments? Aren't they as sexy? Aren't they as important? I think they can be both. :) Another flash "epic," this one comprised of ten 300-word sections, each based on one of the Ten Commandments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me

Her face was a mask of fury as she stomped away, leaving him utterly confused.

What the fuck? I didn't want to come in the first place! Life sucks.

Billy remembered driving to the dance, bored senseless. "Why can't we just fool around?" he asked. "I don't want to go to a high school dance!"

She sighed patiently. "Jodi graduates this year and doesn't have a boyfriend, so we're sharing you. Just for tonight," she said, laughing.

Yeah, that turned out great.

The dance was okay, held at a ritzy boat club. Jodi was a pretty girl, long brown hair, pouty lips, great ass.

"She's cute," he said. "Why no boyfriend?"

"She has bad teeth," Jenny explained with a sigh.

The sisters swapped back and forth all night, but he didn't mind.

During a slow song, Billy found himself suddenly erect, pressing against Jenny's covered pussy. He felt her heat, and knew she could feel his arousal.

Grinning, she whispered to meet her in one of the docks. Saying something to her sister, she sauntered away. His stiff cocked twitched in anticipation as he slipped outside.

Waiting anxiously in the dark boathouse, he heard her slip inside. She pressed herself against him, her nipples erect under her thin dress.

Dropping to her knees, she unzipped him, wrapping her soft hand around his shaft. Licking and sucking, she brought him close to orgasm when his soft skin accidentally caught on the edge of her braces.

Braces? Who is this?

Suddenly the lights went on.

Jenny walked into the dock, seeing Billy standing there, cock waving in the air, a pained expression on his face.

"Jodi, you slut! You're so dead!" she screamed as Jodi ran out, sobbing.

"And you, Asshole, what the fuck?"

Sigh... like any of this was my fault?


Thou Shall Build No Graven Images Or False Idols

The thing Bill liked best, he had to admit, was sticking his cock as far up her ass as he could.

At least that's what I'd like to do.

Looking for the thousandth time at the lurid images, full color on glossy paper, Bill couldn't understand why she couldn't be more like the women in his magazines.

They like it up the ass... why doesn't she?

They had discussed it once, the conversation over quickly.

"Not on your life," she'd stated emphatically. "It's not enough I swallow your spunk? You want to stick it where? Ha! No."

Then one day, Bill's life changed forever.

He was searching the internet for smut when he found it:

"Revolutionary Senso-round material has amazingly lifelike
feel. Detailed pussy and tight sassy anus with a 6" ribbed
love tunnel. Perfect for when you just need to be balls deep."

His cock already hard as a rock, he moaned, "It had an ass! I'm going to fuck an ass!"

Pumping his fist in the air, he felt something pull. Ignoring it, Bill grabbed his credit card. Only two business days and it would arrive.

The next morning, Bill awoke to shooting pain. A trip to the doctor revealed a torn muscle and he received the admonition to "stay in bed."

The mail arrived during lunch, and Bill noticed again what a grade-A ass the mail carrier had.

It wasn't until he heard his wife scream that he remembered the package. Struggling to his feet, he heard the door slam shut.

Finding the torn remains of the packaging scattered over the kitchen floor, he found the sculpted ass, puckered and sliced with scissors. Now sticking out of one realistic, detailed ass cheek was a pencil. Attached was her simple, concise note.

Fuck You. I'm leaving.


Thou Shall Not Take The Name Of The Lord In Vain

"Jesus Fuckin' Christ!" he yelled, waving his arms. Trying to stop her. "Come back here, you bitch!"

What the fuck does she think she's doing?

Staring at the quickly receding tail lights, Bill knew things would change. The world most definitely had to be made right.

It had been his idea, his plan, his ass on the line. His score.

And there she goes, with her pimped up Latino plaything.

Fuck that.

Jumping over the limp body of the hero bank guard, still leaking blood and puke all over the sidewalk, Bill dialed his cell phone.

Answer goddamit!

"Hullo? What up?" Damn kid, always sleeping.

"Tony... wake up! It's Bill... fuckin' Maggie and Emilio ran with the score, you need to find out where they are. You hear me you lazy piece of shit? Now!"

When he needed results, Bill got them.

The two were easy to find, as it turned out.

What the hell? Ain't they got no sense of the chase? Fuckin' Ricky Martin leaves his car out on the street? Christ!

He found them stuffing suitcases full of clothes and small bills, mainly unmarked twenties.

Thirty minutes later, Bill left with a suitcase full of unmarked twenties, Emilio's severed penis and most of Maggie's tongue, wrapped in a baggie. The rest of the pieces he left in the bathtub.

That'll be a nice present for the maid.

Wary of any cops that might have made his car during the robbery, Bill decided to lay low for a while, surprising his mother.

"You're always in such a rush," she sighed. "You got time to go to church? It's Wednesday."

Wednesday? Fuckin' bingo.

Entering the cold building, he felt inexplicably drawn toward the confession box. Seeing the light was green, he entered.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..."


Remember The Sabbath And Keep It Holy

God, is he ever going to shut up? He goes on and on. Oops, time to stand.

"I believe in God the Father, creator of heaven..."

Finally, it's over. Now where is she?

Billy looked around the crowded church basement, but couldn't see her blond ponytail anywhere.

Mrs. Miller, the ancient Sunday School teacher approached where he stood, hot on his trail, but Billy ducked behind the coat rack before he was spotted.

She's always recruiting for choir. If I've told her once, I've told her...

"Hey Billy."

He looked up and there she was, resplendent in her wine-colored robe.

"Hey Lori. What's up?"

She looked at him hotly, mischief in her eyes.

"Aren't you 'up' yet? I've been looking everywhere for you. Wanna help me get out of my robe?" She licked her lips suggestively.

"Hell yeah!" he said quietly. "Let's go."

Furtively, the two snuck up to the choir loft, dark between services.

"Won't your parents miss you?" she asked, kissing his neck, his ears, teasing his lips with her tongue.

"Nah, too busy serving cookies to look for me."

Her tiny hand teased his cock through his slacks, stroking him to full hardness in moments. She turned away from.

"Do me?" she teased.

Unzipping her robe, he found her naked underneath, her pussy swollen and ripe with desire. Looking around and seeing no one, Billy dropped his pants, exposing his quivering shaft.

Burying himself in her wet cunt, he felt his balls slap against the soft cheeks of her ass. The angle wasn't quite right.

"Stand on a hymnal," he whispered. She did. Better.

For minutes, only the wet sounds of sex could be heard.

Balls tightened.

Nipples hardened.

Pussy spasmed.

Seed spurted.

Cock wilted

"Oh God."

"Oh God!"

"Amen."

"Got that right."

"Next week?"

"Amen!"


Honor Thy Father And Mother

He turned questioningly, unsure if he was "doing it" right.

"That's great, Billy, just like that."

Happy at his success, Billy plunged deeper inside the slippery pussy, enjoying the heat.

"God, it feels like a million fingers grabbing my prick," he sighed. He leaned down and kissed her voluptuous mouth, spearing his tongue between her parted lips.

Groaning into his mouth, the woman began panting, as his cock thrust in and out rapidly.

"Oh oh oh oh," she panted, her breasts jiggling, fat nipples proud and erect. "Fuck me harder, Billy. Deeper!"

He lifted her legs, spreading her pussy wider for his spearing cock.

"That's good," she sighed, reaching between them to fondle his balls, reaching up to tease his puckered ass. He jerked, surprised.

"Don't you like it?" she teased.

He nodded shyly.

She shoved her finger dip inside her juicy cunt, coating it with slippery fluids. Pressing firmly, she pushed her finger against his resisting sphincter, dipping in up to the second knuckle, stimulating his prostate.

Billy groaned. Suddenly her finger disappeared.

His moan of disappointment turned to a gasp as something large forced into his bowels. Turning, Billy saw the man behind him, his face tight with concentration, pushing his cock forward, deeper into his ass.

Billy thrust more rapidly now, in fear and excitement, lust and pain, his rapid movements matched by the people on either side of him.

She came first, screaming "Billy!" as a flood of her juices washed over his shaft, triggering his own orgasm, his cock spurting over and over. Exhausted, Billy collapsed as the thrusting cock in his ass expelled its massive load.

Gentle hands rolled him over, holding Billy between their sweaty bodies. He turned and kissed each parent in turn.

"Love you Mom. Love you Dad."

"Love you, Son."


Thou Shall Not Kill

"Billy!" His mother is angry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.