Stress Relief - Cover

Stress Relief

by Storyman000

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Erotica Sex Story: A love letter to my wife.<br><i>2nd person POV</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Sex Toys   .

These stories are written from my heart and are what I fantasize about. I like hearing from like-minded individuals, especially women who enjoy my thoughts. storyman000@yahoo.com This story is written more as a love letter for a little change.

A tale of a man, a woman, a chair and total sexual submission


Hello beautiful. I am at work all day. Work this day is more frustrating then normal. You call to just hear my voice and sense the frustration in my tone. You decide that I need a little distraction to ease the tension.

You start by telling me that you are getting aroused right now thinking of me. You are stroking your pussy as we talk. As you are talking your voice is getting more and more sultry as you begin to pant lightly. I can tell you are licking and sucking on your fingers while masturbating. Your fingers bringing the sweet taste of your pussy juices to those perfect lips. You moan as you suck lightly. I sit in a complete trance and listen to you as you do these things. Just as you are ready to have an orgasm you tell me that you need to go so you can finish yourself properly. You tell me that if I come home now that you will still be masturbating and that you would just love some help.

I suddenly realize that I am so horny that I can barely stand. As I stand my dick is so stiff that I have to shift myself several times to even be able to walk comfortably. I am out the door and into the truck in a flash. The thoughts racing through my mind are all centered on the acts described in our phone conversation.

As I arrive home the woman of my desires meets me at the door and stands in front of the full-length glass storm door. You are stunningly beautiful. You are wearing bright red 5" spiked heels, red laced stockings, red garter belt and a chevron rhinestone choker with matching earrings. Nothing else. Your pussy is clean shaven with its pouting lips protruding just like it is waiting for a kiss. One hand drops slowly down your flat stomach to your pussy where you slowly run your middle finger between your lips making you gasp dreamily. Your other hand rises to your mouth and you suck one finger in between those full red lips. You stand there in the doorway just letting the world and I, take in the essence, which is your beauty.

As I open the storm door, you turn and pickup a medium sized dildo from the stairs. Your legs, spread slightly and you begin running the dildo along the lips of your pussy as I watch in a trance from the rear. The woman of my dreams starts up the stairs without a word. I notice that you have a small vibrating toy stuck in your ass. My eyes are glued to that perfect butt as it hypnotizes me with its movements. I can see the glistening folds of your pussy as I look up at you. You are so wet that it is obvious that you have been playing with that dildo for some time.

At the top of the stairs, with your back still to me, you spread your legs about 18" apart then you lean forward your pussy lips slightly parted. I can see the toy in your ass and the most erotic sight of you inserting the dildo into your cunt slowly until it is buried as far as it can go. I watch in total amazement. The dildo is gently sliding in and out, suddenly you slam it all the way in. Your body tightens and shakes as you orgasm. Your pussy lips are wrapped so tightly around that dildo as you slowly remove it that they pull outward in a very erotic fashion. I hear the gentle buzzing of your vibrating butt toy while I listen to the light sucking noise the dildo makes as you pull it from your hot pussy. The dildo is now completely out as you turn slowly to face me, you bring the dildo to your lips. While staring wantonly into my eyes you stick the end in your mouth sucking the juices from it, and then you pull it from your hungry lips and start licking it like a stick of candy.

You turn and walk into the kitchen. I am up the stairs in a flash and follow you into the kitchen. In the center of the kitchen floor is one lone chair. You walk to the chair, the back of the chair is facing you. You are facing away from me. Without saying a word you lean over the back of the chair, grabbing the seat of the chair with both of your hands. I am completely entranced by the scene unfolding before me. You rise up from the chair turning your head to look at me and say "I am yours, use me for your pleasure". You turn and put your head back down.

I have never removed my clothes so fast in my whole life. Now my dick is sticking straight up in front of me. The lust has built up in me to the point of no return. I slowly approach you from the rear. I am running my hands over your ass feeling every inch. I run my fingers across your pussy. Your body shivers at my touch. I take the toy from your butt, removing it slowly. I insert my finger deep in your ass as you lift your head and moan lowly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.