Playing Hostess - Cover

Playing Hostess

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An accountant finds out that his wife wants him to be a stud and pleasure her female friends and her sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

The idea of fucking her Dad again definitely turned Judith on. She was thinking about that in the kitchen, when Ruth approached her and Matt.

"You guys should know that I also fucked Dad since I was 16, the year you went to college. We broke it off too, but I would love to start it again. That is, provided that I got to keep fucking Matt as well," she told them.

"Well, of course, dear Sis! The one does not negate the other!" Judith assured her.

"Wow, so your Dad and I will be getting at least 3 fucks a piece! Counting your Mom, that is," Matt observed with a grin.

"I'm surprised that you would mention her, given her age," said Judith, taken aback.

"Well, she is a lovely woman," Matt replied.

"Even at 55?" Ruth asked, dumbstruck.

"Yes, even at 55," Matt maintained.

"Maybe you should fuck her too, since you find her so attractive. I'm sure that she would get into it, once she got over the shock," Judith suggested.

"What would I be shocked about? I'm sorry, I just dropped by. Sam let me in and I heard part of your conversation. Something about Matt fucking me?" Leah inquired.

"Well, it's just that Matt was saying that... ," Judith stammered.

"That I am still sexy? Thank you, Matt! That really makes this old lady's day!" Leah exclaimed.

"Old, how are you old, Mom? You're only 55, because you had me when you were 18," Judith pointed out.

"That's true. Anyway, I came here to let you know that your Dad wants to keep the boys a little longer. We want to take them camping. Is that okay, dear? We rarely get to see our grandkids these days," Leah asked.

"Alright, Mom, because they need a break from us. It also helps us to have one from them, as well," Matt agreed.

"Especially helps with the love life, huh? I'm not stupid. I saw how Sam was dressed. And how you, Ruth, and Matt are dressed. Plus, I heard more of the conversation than I admitted to earlier," Leah announced.

"How much more?" Judith blushed.

"Oh, about you and Ruth both fucking your Dad. I'm not an idiot. I can tell that you guys are swingers," Leah declared.

"Starting last night, yes. We kinda are," Matt admitted.

"And you want to start fucking your Dad again, right?" Leah asked, though it really wasn't a question and everyone knew it.

"Well, I didn't mean to hurt or offend you, Mom, but... ," Judith stuttered again.

"You want your mouth, pussy, and ass around his cock. So do I, so how can I blame you? Do you think that I was ignorant of your incest with your Dad?" Leah probed.

"Well, yes, because... ," Judith tried to finish what she was saying.

"Because if I knew, you assumed that I'd leave him," Leah answered for her.

"Well, yes," Judith confessed.

"Well, I knew along, because I kind of arranged it behind your back. Yours, Ruth's, and your Dad's. I put the condom where he could find it so easily. You weren't that careless," Leah informed them.

"How did you find it?" Judith asked her with shock.

"I snooped, of course. I wanted to see if you were sexually active. If you were, I wanted your Dad to be part of your sex life, along with Ruth's," Leah explained.

"Really?" Ruth broke in with her own share of surprise.

"Yes, your Dad is a stud just like Matt. I want them both happy, because then they'll want you happy. Oh, I hope you don't mind, but I also seduced your boyfriends: both of your boyfriends. It was only fair to me and them, plus they learned a few tricks," Leah related.

"Is that why they were so much better in the sack than most guys at school were? I mean, Leroy, definitely proved better than I expected in bed. Does Dad know about the boyfriends?" Judith asked.

"Yes, because he caught me. I was going to tell at some point, if I could have gotten over the fun that I had fucking guys behind his back and arranging for him to fuck girls, thinking that I didn't know. Yes, by the way, I think it's obvious that I helped your boyfriends satisfy you better," Leah answered her.

"Does he still fuck around, then?" Matt inquired.

"Well, of course, he does. So do I. I have deliberately found him mistresses. Mind you, it didn't take much persuasion, due to the fact of his large cock," Leah added.

"So all of Dad's girlfriends have been handpicked by you?" Judith gasped.

"Well, not all, but many. I love to play matchmaker and none of the women have complained. In fact, they have thanked me every way possible. That includes helping me seduce their husbands as thanks for my assistance," Leah winked at her daughter.

"How often do you and Dad get it on?" Ruth questioned her mother.

"Every fucking day, sweetheart! I started this whole thing when I caught him trying to pretend that he hadn't just fucked his assistant. I was so aroused that I fucked him all night long when we got home. Every time he screws another girl, I get all wet and fuck him out of his mind. I also get horny from fucking around. Needless to say, he swings a lot and so do I!" Leah boasted.

"So this has actually helped your sex life?" Ruth interrupted.

"Hell, yes! He did it first, of course. I have been doing it too, starting with your ex-boyfriends. Then there were your teachers, the principal of your high school, my boss, and your Dad's boss," Leah listed.

"You haven't fucked women, have you?" Judith asked.

"A few times, when I was fucking some of your teachers. They loved it and more than a few of them agreed to fuck your Dad, too."

"So Dad's a womanizer, which I already knew, and you're a slut!" Ruth exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm afraid that the congregation would frown upon us. I have gone through every Yom Kippur quite famished as a result, I might add," Leah admitted.

"That didn't have anything to do with my favorable treatment by teachers, did it?" Ruth wondered.

"What do you think, sweetie? Anyway, if you girls want to fuck your Dad, you definitely have my blessing! I hope that I have yours to fuck Matt?" Leah proposed.

"Wait, you seriously want to fuck me?" Matt marveled.

"Well, if you're really willing to fuck me, I am quite happy to fuck you. I just didn't think that you'd ever go for it, given my age," Leah told him.

"Well, Mom, you've really got my blessing to fuck my husband! Why would I be so mean to you as to deny you his splendid dick?" Judith announced.

"Your Dad's at home right now with the kids and he's not expecting me for another hour. What do you say that I get it on with Matt right now? I will then arrange for both of you to seduce your Dad," Leah offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.