Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Angela "Angie" Sloane, a very precocious senior in high school, woke up horny on her 18th birthday. She looked forward to her plans for this Saturday, when she would willingly give up her virginity. This was to be Angie's birthday present to herself, as she wanted to ensure that her first time would be the best experience possible for herself. She was also convinced that she wanted to lose her virginity to an older man. That also made it necessary to wait until she wasn't jailbait anymore.

Angie pondered her options in selecting her first lover. There was Sven Gustafsen, her next door neighbor. He was a Swedish immigrant and a rather mysterious bachelor. He might also be gay. Angie's wasn't sure. There was also Yasuko Kawashira, a Japanese man with whispered Yakuza connections. Finally, there was Allan Dumont, a milksop of a man whose wife frequently cuckolded and neglected him. Rumors were rampant, but Angie wasn't sure which ones to trust.

That uncertainty made up Angie's mind for her. She just had to find out for herself! She hurried through her chores, thinking all of the time about what she might do to both Allan and Charmaine, his wife. She had this fierce desire to seduce both of them, putting them under her spell. All she needed was the right trick to turn the tables on Charmaine, she suspected.

"Well, Angie, you're up and busy with your chores early! Who are you, and what have you done with my daughter?" Pamela Sloane asked her daughter.

"I have things to do, Mom. I can't do them if chores are hanging over my head. I don't want to spend all day here," Angie responded, causing Mrs. Sloane to shake her head in bewilderment.

It was easy enough for Angie to concoct an alibi, sweet-talk Daddy into giving her the allowance earlier in the day, and head out to the Dumonts' place. She also made a mental note, reminding herself that Daddy was a future paramour. She would then seduce Mom, since she was bi. For now, however, the incest could wait. She wanted to develop her skills at May-December affairs before she took it to that level.

Knocking on the door, Angie encountered Allan and didn't waste time asserting herself with him. She kissed Mr. Dumont on the lips, while he still stood there, too tongue-tied to ask her what she was doing on his doorstep. Angie pushed him to the floor, while the door slammed behind her. She then straddled Allan and ground her pussy against his bulge. Angie started making out with the stunned cuckold, who was so starved for female attention that he didn't even think to resist her.

"Hey, what are you doing with my husband?" Charmaine demanded, having heard the sound of kissing from her bedroom.

Mrs. Dumont wasn't alone. Ray Lassiter, one of her boyfriends, stood behind her in the nude. He was tall, athletic, and obviously black. He was also well-endowed, as his natural reaction to Angie made apparent. His dick, which started to go limp when Charmaine got off him, grew again. This irritated Charmaine, but she still focused on the intruder, who presented a very real threat to her control of the men in her life.

"What does it look like I'm doing with him? I'm getting ready to fuck him. Allan, baby, do you want to fuck you or leave you alone with this bitch you married? It's up to you, not her. I can go and leave you as you were, or I can have my way with you," Angie consulted her victim.

"I surrender. Do as you wish," Allan submitted to the stranger, feeling some vindication and desire to stick it to his wife.

"Sounds to me as if the man of the house has made his decision. You'd better suck it up. After all, you still have your friend there to take care of your needs while I relieve your husband of his 'blue ball syndrome'. Knock yourself out. I won't stop you. I'm too busy enjoying your jilted hubby," Angie taunted Charmaine, as she removed Allan's pants and underwear.

"You slut! Leave him alone!" Charmaine screamed at Angie, making the huge blunder of kicking her while she finished undressing Mr. Dumont.

Angie stood up and scratched Charmaine's face, drawing blood and almost certainly leaving scars. Mrs. Dumont now stood in horror, realizing that her beauty would never return to normal. She wasn't ugly, of course, but she had a disfiguring mark that she could never forget and others were sure to notice. While Charmaine panicked, Angie aggressively kissed her on the mouth, sliding her fingers into her crotch. The woman of the house was wet, strongly hinting at a state of arousal.

"If you don't mind, I'll take it from here," Ray spoke up at last, pushing Charmaine to her knees and ramming her mouth with his powerful cock.

"So, you're tired of her crap, too," Angie remarked as she resumed stripping Allan of his clothes.

"Bitch not know how to shut her trap! I'm shutting it for her now, though," Ray smiled nastily.

With that action, the conflict was over. Angie put herself into a 69 with Allan, hoping to get both of them to the right point for full intercourse. Since Charmaine never gave him head, Allan nearly creamed in Angie's mouth. She realized what was at stake, so she quickly switched ends to mount his cock with her pussy. While she was a virgin, her hymen was long since torn, so it was much less painful and more pleasurable than it would have been. Having control of the act enabled Angie to ensure that he hit the right spots as she rode him.

Before too long, Angie Sloane came on Allan Dumont's dick, a fact that she announced in a primordial groan. Determined to help her new lover cum at last, Angie tightened her pussy even more than it already was, which had the desired result in scant seconds. She remained on top of him for a minute or two, allowing her legs to recover from the wobbly effect of sex.

Meanwhile, Ray had switched from Charmaine's mouth to her ass, not bothering to ask her permission to do so. Despite the instant agony caused by this huge dick in her asshole, Mrs. Dumont didn't put up a fight at all. She was broken. Something about the way that Angie and Ray handled her had quashed her previously strong will. This whole experience was a catharsis for Charmaine, who now saw things from the bottom rather than the top. She was just glad that Ray used some lube, given how large his cock was in her butt.

When Ray came and pulled out of Charmaine's ass, he dragged her off to the shower.

"This bitch has more work to do. I haven't fucked her cunt yet. I want my dick clean first," Mr. Lassiter chuckled.

Alone together, Angie and Allan stood up at last. Mr. Dumont now knew for a fact that this was no ordinary teenage girl. Ms. Sloane had studied this matter a great deal and learned what she wanted well in advance. She had poise, confidence, and powerful desires which motivated her to take charge of this situation. She was a natural seductress with aggressive drives.

"So, honey, what do you think of me? Want me as your mistress? I would fuck you whenever I please, train Charmaine to be a better wife to you, including your sexual needs, and have your first baby. I'm not always such a bossy type. I just have my moments," Angie posed the question with her hands on his neck.

Allan didn't have to be asked twice. Angie had a knack for offering him exactly what he wanted. Charmaine always used birth control, because she refused to have his kids. He didn't realize that she quit using the Pill last month, as part of a conspiracy to further enslave him and make him raise other men's children. She was already pregnant with Ray's baby, though no one knew it yet. Charmaine's next phase was to be a chastity belt and complete denial, turning Allan into a money slave. Not even Ray was aware of this evil plot, since it was too extreme for a guy like him. The whole cuckold/humiliation thing was already a bit uncomfortable for Ray, since he had simply signed up for what he naively thought was swinging, orgies, and other kinks. Women like that made him nervous and angry.

"There are times when I don't mind it. Trust me, next to Charmaine, you're as sweet as a peach. I didn't oppose a little bondage and discipline, but Charmaine got out of hand. Same thing with the cuckold scene. I was okay with her fucking other men, but she kept taking it further and pushing off the date when I would get some strange myself. I think that she somehow got the idea that I was a wimp. I have been, a little, I guess, in that I didn't stand up to her sooner. That's changed now, thanks to you. I owe you a lot," Allan answered with a French kiss for his adolescent lover.

"Yes, and I'm gonna collect. Count on that, babe. Right now, please fuck my ass," Angie invited her neighbor, handing him the lube before bending over and spreading her cheeks for him.

Unlike Ray, Allan used more than a little lube, not wishing to hurt this delectable teen. His dick, while not as large as Ray's, was big enough to cause some pain as he slid into her ass. Angie gasped a bit, but then the pleasure assailed her, a rush of delight that made her shiver with the delicious knowledge of what she did with Allan. He was inside her most private hole of all, exploring what had been virgin territory until just then. Allan moved slowly, giving Angie a chance to collect herself before actively sodomizing her.

There was no longer any doubt in Angie's mind that she needed this, needed Allan to bury himself inside her colon. The way that he invaded her bottom now completely exhilarated her, as she felt owned by him and connected to him. Their bodies seemed to become a single, seamless body of flesh, and she came messily from the delightful violation of her bowels. At last, knowing what this teenage siren did from excitement, Allan couldn't prevent his own second release. His gooey seed remained in her asshole as he withdrew from her now gaping butt.

"Honey, thanks to you, I'm not a virgin anymore ... in any part of my body. I am your little teen slut. I must warn you, however, that I intend to be very wild and swing with you. Think about it. We can start with Ray, since he seems to have switched sides here. I hope that you can go along with this. It should be fun for everyone involved, even Charmaine, though God knows she doesn't deserve any," Angie declared, kissing him yet again.

"Hey, baby, I trust you. After what you've done for me, I don't worry that you'll mistreat me, the way I would doubt someone like Charmaine. I think that I need a break for now, though. I'm only a man. Let's grab a bite to eat. We can invite Charmaine and Ray to come along when they're done, if you wish," Allan suggested, feeling a bit famished, since he hadn't eaten breakfast.

"Reuben's? I love that deli," Angie referred to a famous local delicatessen known for their namesake as well as other signature sandwiches.

"Their meatball subs are outstanding, so I'm in," Allan grinned. He hadn't been to Reuben's in months, thanks to Charmaine's "dietary restrictions". Things were going to change for sure.

"I like their 'salami special'," Ray agreed, indicating that Charmaine and he were done in the shower at last. They were both nude, but happy. Something was in the wind between them, and it was time for Allan to find out.

"Allan, honey, I am very sorry about what kind of wife I've been. You don't owe me any explanations, but I owe you a lot of withheld sex. You'll get it, too. I have some bad news, however. I'm pregnant with Ray's kid. I have also learned something about myself that I need to face, and if I had done so sooner, we'd all be better off. The cuckold thing was a selfish way to go about my obsession with size, but I am still a size queen. I care about you and I enjoy sex with you, but I think that I need one of my partners to be a larger man down there and both of you to be very dominant with me. I want a plural marriage, so I can take Ray as my other husband. I'll remain your first wife, with Angie as your second wife. Ray would marry her as well. It will be a group and open marriage for all of us. You guys gave me what I really needed: being put in my place. The four of us can swing with others," Charmaine announced.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.