Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Angie, wake up, we have to get you to Graduation!” Jillian’s voice brought Angie out of her wonderful, sexy dream of being gang-banged by centaurs.

“Oh, shit, how long have I been napping?” Angie realized, rushing to the vanity to freshen up while smiling as she saw the lustful leer on Jillian’s face.

“Don’t worry, Jill, there will be plenty of time to eat me out after Graduation, I assure you! I look forward to Sarah’s valedictorian speech and Ricky’s salutatorian, too, don’t you?” Angie added, while letting her girlfriend “adjust” her dress before slipping on the gown ... she wasn’t a fool.

“Yeah, and there will be plenty of time to eat me, too, witch!” Jillian stuck her tongue out and Angie almost swallowed it in a French kiss that made it plain that they were still lovers.

“Yummy kiss there, as always, babe. Now, let’s hurry up and get to grad, shall we?” Angie told her girlfriend.

“Yes, indeed!” Jillian winked at Angie as they held hands on their way out the door to Angie’s pickup, a couple of passersby whistling at the sight of two girls doing that.

“You know, that nap was a perfect way to recover from the way that you ate me out earlier,” Angie observed as they listened to some Steely Dan on the way to the commencement (it was a known rule: don’t diss Steely Dan around Angie Sloane-Lassiter).

“Yeah, well, glad to know that I can still wear you out, dear. Your sweet pussy and ass make it so worthwhile!” Jillian snickered as they arrived just in time to give their husbands kisses and their lovers waves on their way to the stage.

The camera flashes and winks from their friends and family got Angie, Jillian, and their various classmates past the boring parts where Principal Jason Rhodes, Vice-Principal Hilary Stern, and several other key faculty droned on about their goals for the school and future students. It was well-intended, but often redundant, and rather full of bland platitudes as ever. They listened and awaited things until Susie Davenport got to speak and introduce the valedictorian: Sarah Kurtz Schoenburg. Angie couldn’t help but ogle Susie’s ass through her dress as she listened to her favorite math teacher speaking. After all, unlike most of her classmates, she had gotten the chance to rim that ass, hadn’t she?

Sarah wasn’t dull at all, nor was Susie. Sarah spoke of the way that her generation was often regarded as selfish, ignorant and immature, but that, “That may be some of us in this generation, as it has been in every generation before us, but assured, Mom, Dad, Principal Rhodes, Vice-Principal Stern, and Mrs. Davenport, there are plenty of us, in this class, in this generation, who will go out into the world and try to make it better for our children and theirs! We won’t get everything right, but we know that a better society and civilization, a more just and humane one, is worth the fight and we will never simply give in to the way that things are done today.”

There was a standing ovation for that address, just as there was for Ricky Azov’s salutatorian speech (he had taken Renee’s surname as a mark of submission to her). For Ricky, things were closer to home and he spoke of the need for “empathy, love, and an understanding that men and women alike are always real men and real women, not because they conform to some pre-conceived ideals of masculinity and femininity, but because they are true to themselves. As long as you are the real you, you are a real man, you are a real woman, and you can be strong enough to be kind. Guys, women are not the enemy. Women, guys aren’t the enemy, either. Hatred and bitterness, cruelty and injustice, those things are the enemies of the human race.”

Ricky’s brand new wife, Renee, was tickled pink and held his hand with more than a little affection as he sat back down and everyone awaited the roll call for the diplomas. One by one, alphabetically by last name, they were called up, so that couple were among the first to receive their plaques and they walked off the stage together, hand in hand. Billie and Cindy Burton, who also used the Domme’s last name, were next, and several guys were embarrassed by how aroused both of them made them. It wasn’t comfortable to admit that they found a sissy attractive, but odds were, several of them would try to fuck Billie as well as Cindy, given the chance.

Next, in terms of the family, was Jillian Kawashira, who accepted her diploma in Japanese and thanked the principal in it, forcing her to translate so that the man could understand her. She also bowed respectfully, another gesture showing that she was very interested in her husband’s culture. Principal Rhodes still didn’t know what to make of Jillian and her considerably older husband, one of the trend toward married students of both sexes, but he had to admit that she was more focused and her attitude was better since she married the man many suspected of having Yakuza ties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.