Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Angie was very happy with herself after Karl and Sarah tied the knot, especially as Sarah’s parents came around, albeit rather reluctantly at first. It didn’t take long for Karl to charm them, especially once they saw how much he doted on their daughter. They still weren’t happy that he was German, Christian, and only eighteen, still in high school. Even so, he expressed interest in physics and a strong desire to go into astrophysics in particular, fields close to Dr. Jacob Kurtz’s own interest, though he was simply an astronomer himself. It helped a little when Karl switched from his family’s Lutheran brand of Protestantism to become an Episcopalian, joining Sam’s congregation, because at least the Protestant Episcopal Church didn’t have the long history of vicious anti-Semitism that Lutheranism carried all the way back to Martin Luther himself.

The weekend after the wedding had been tense, but fun, including an orgy once Sarah’s parents had left that resulted in Karl getting to dip his cock inside Sam at last, followed soon by a roll in the hay with Pamela Sloane, and then the twins. It wasn’t until Karl fucked Susie Davenport, though, that he especially enjoyed himself, as Susie was one of his own favorite teachers and to get to plunder her sexually had been on his bucket list for a good while now. Learning that he would get regular access to her pussy, ass, and mouth was just icing on the cake for Karl. He also found himself balls deep inside Jackie and truly pleased to discover that his teacher’s transgender wife was so good at milking him for his cum that he didn’t last long with her at all.

Unfortunately, not all in life was wine and roses, of course, and Angie’s advice to Cynthia Burton and her beau, Billy, had seriously backfired. Offended by her suggestions that somehow implied that he wasn’t a sex god (news to Billy Matthews, but he wasn’t), Billy had raped and beaten Cindy, including buggery and ass-to-mouth. Cindy didn’t want to press charges, as hurt and angry as she was, because part of her was still in love with Billy and wanted to give him another chance. Angie drove her to a women’s health clinic after school, instead of going through the school nurse, and explained everything while Cindy sobbed and underwent a series of exams that Angie was careful to avoid formally constituting a “rape kit.” She also vowed revenge on the pig for what he had done to her friend, though she did that out of sight of Cindy, of course.

“I loved him and he did this to me?” Cindy wept on Angie’s shoulders and several others’, including Sam and Pamela, as well as Janet, “Why did he do this to me?”

“It’s my fault. I meant well, but if I hadn’t sent those materials on how to make anal sex safer and more hygienic, Billy wouldn’t have gotten so angry and did this to Cindy,” Angie expressed her irrational feelings of guilt.

“It’s not your fault, Angie! It’s mine!” Cindy told her, “I was too pushy about it and such, I guess.”

“Now, both of you listen to me, and listen good! It was Billy’s fault and no one else’s. Nobody forced him to rape you, Cindy. That was all him, and he’s gonna have to pay for it. Big time. Ladies, what do you say we pay this punk a visit and teach him that a real man, and a real Dom, doesn’t abuse women and girls?” Pamela said, “We’ll need the men, of course, to help with some of this, but we need to make sure that they don’t shoot or stab him. His punishment will have to be illegal as hell, but leave almost nothing to prove our role and he will need to be terrified into not pressing charges.”

“I think that, even God, in this case, can forgive what we’re about to do. He will if He is a just God and knows how corrupt our justice system really is,” Sam agreed.

It didn’t take too long to get Renee Azov and her beau Ricky involved in the plot as well, especially as Ricky and Billy were close friends, or had been before this. Ricky was truly disgusted by Billy’s actions. True, Ricky was perverted enough in his own way, but it wasn’t like this. He would never do this to a woman. Far from it, Ricky’s own kinks were largely submissive and he tended to consider women worthy of worship, at least to him. He was also grateful for the materials that Angie sent, though he frankly had plans of his own for his future with Renee and he just hoped that she would go along with it.

Saturday night, just after Shabbos ended, because even the newer, more liberal Sarah couldn’t bring herself to commit an act of violence on the Sabbath, Ricky and Karl invited Billy to a special “event” that they assured him would “transform” his life sexually, and they weren’t kidding about that. A couple of beers, spiked with GHB, took a hold of the guy, and before he realized what was up, he was bound, gagged, and bent over a spreader bar in an abandoned shop downtown, with the lights off except flashlights. He didn’t realize where he was, but his life was not going to be fun after this, not for a while at least.

When Billy found lights flashed into his face, jolting him awake along with splashes of cold water, he noticed with growing panic that he was surrounded by masked, hooded, and robed figures of indeterminate race or sex. He was trussed up like field game and unable to stop what took place next. Before he could get any real warning or preparation, something hard and metallic was simply shoved into his rectum. Billy tried to scream, but the gag stifled his pleas and shrieks of agony. He didn’t know it yet, but that was a steel pipe, and it was just the first of the many objects about to be simply rammed into his rear end.

The next hour was pure Hell on Earth for Billy, who wet himself as he endured a series of foreign objects inserted into his butt, all of them forcefully and without any lube. The mysterious figures didn’t leave him alone at all, each of them taking turns torturing him with the devices that they put up his ass. He didn’t know how much more of this anal torment he could endure, but he didn’t have any say in the matter and he passed out from the pain several times in the first hour alone. His muffled screams and tears only made the anonymous strangers laugh through their disguised voices as they violated him constantly in turn.

That was when the next and horrific phase of the torture began, as the mysterious people placed some kind of device over his cock and balls, which had spikes inside it, to make him feel unbelievable agony every time he got a hard-on. Still gagged, Billy endured this while floggers, canes, paddles, and other such disciplinary devices were each applied to his backside, adding to the excruciating pain. He passed out yet again, cold water revived him, and then his chastity device was removed, only to be replaced by a catheter in his urethra, which really intensified his torment. That wasn’t the worst part, though. That came when a needle was inserted into his right buttock and he heard a truly horrifying message.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.