Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Holy smokes ... holy fucking shit... !” Janet Epstein screamed with delight as Miles Sloane plowed her good and hard from the back.

The two had gone for several minutes already, and Celia was on hand to feed her pussy to Janet as much as she wished, while Margot and Paige continued to perform their fluffing tasks with the same enthusiasm as before. They had really gotten into the fluffing, though they also looked forward to being knocked up, too, in such a gang-bang. For now, at least, this was more than a little fun for the Sloane twins, as they got to service their own father through fluffing this time around.

“You like?” Miles grunted as he went deeper inside Janet’s cunt.

“Oh, my fucking God, yes!” Janet shouted as she took him as far inside her as possible, loving every second of his dick there.

“Glad to hear, babe ... Oh ... damn!” Miles groaned as Janet pushed back at him and the twins got busy playing with his balls and his ass.

“Margot and Paige know their way around the equipment already! Such naturals, don’t you think, Daddy?” Angie spoke as she leaned over and helped guide her father further along by rimming Janet’s ass, while Jillian soon joined her there.

“Oh, shit!” Miles said, unable to hold back, just as Janet’s toes curled and Celia’s twat muffled her screams of delight.

Miles dumped a fairly decent load into Janet’s pussy, leaving an even larger deposit of jizz there than before, though Charles’s cum lacked sperm, of course. Pulling out of Janet, Miles also gave Angie and Jillian kisses, followed by Margot and Paige, even if he didn’t quite care for the taste of himself. He was able to get that taste off his lips in a hurry by making out with Pamela, who didn’t mind it in the least. On the contrary, she passed it off to Teresa, who also enjoyed it.

“You know, honey, as gross as you find your own balls, taint, and ass ... we women tend to disagree. Well, Celia is an exception, of course, being a true lesbian. I look forward to being the best slave-wife I can be, and part of that will be sucking your cock and balls, licking your taint, and rimming your ass!” Pamela told her husband, who then tapped Sven for a turn of his own at fucking sweet Janet.

“Personally, if you ask me, I hope that Daddy knocks her up, so that I get a brother or sister in common with Jillian. Not that we aren’t all basically family and belong in one big house together. Which reminds me. In addition to these arrangements, perhaps we should elect one mostly dominant guy and one mostly dominant woman to be patriarch and matriarch of the family, with the final decision-making powers in certain cases. They don’t even have to be married to each other. In fact, my proposal would have Daddy and Janet in those positions, if that’s okay with everyone else,” Angie suggested.

“I love it!” Samantha spoke her piece, while the sounds of Sven reaming Janet good and hard reached them from the master bedroom.

“Me, too! Mom is such a great fit for that job!” Jillian agreed, adding, “Shouldn’t the Patriarch and Matriarch have special perks and privileges, though? I mean ... you know, like certain days or times when they can pretty much do whatever they want? Can’t that be added into the contract?”

“I quite agree. And I agree that I’m not the right fit for Matriarch. The Matriarch needs to be more dominant than I am for sure. Are we agreed that the two positions are equal, reflecting the equality of the sexes, too?” Pamela let her inner feminist and her switchdom work together in this case.

“Exactly. All in favor of Daddy as Patriarch and Janet as Matriarch, raise your hands?” Angie did an impromptu count, only to hear, “I would raise my hands, but I’m busy pleasuring the new Matriarch,” from Sven.

“Same here,” Celia snickered.

“Consider it done, then. This new Covenant of ours is going to be very precise and detailed, but that’s normal in contract law. And it should be much more watertight than the last one, I think. I’m looking forward to this very much, folks,” Ray fist-bumped Allan, who grinned himself as they both considered that they would soon be getting a turn with Janet as well.

Just then, everyone heard a loud moan, as Janet came at last, followed by Celia and soon by Sven, inside Janet’s twat. Sven came out with Janet and Celia both this time and told them, “Just for that, Angie gets a turn to fuck the new Matriarch. She has already agreed, as have the twins.”

Margot and Paige came out right then as well, “Don’t forget your strap-on, Angie,” holding a thigh harness and a plastic cock attached to it.

Angie’s smile spoke volumes for everyone, of course, as the group continued to hash out the last details and they heard her get busy screwing the new Matriarch blind.

Two weeks later...

“So, Jillian, what’s this I hear that you have a husband?” Cynthia Burton asked her classmate now that they had returned from Spring Break.

“Yeah, I hear that Angie’s got a hubby, too! Is that true, Ange?” Renee Azov added to the gossip as well in the high school cafeteria.

“It’s actually true, guys. I’m married. See?” Jillian flaunted her wedding band, “I’m quite happy, as a matter of fact.”

“Same here, folks! Like what you see? Ray’s been very good to me, in fact!” Angie winked at Jillian, deliberately playing the others ... it was true that they were married now, but the details were more complex than that.

“Ray who? What even are your last names now that you’re married, both of you?” Sarah Kurtz asked them now.

“Lassiter. Raymond Lassiter III, Esquire. Attorney-at-Law!” Angie bragged now.

“You married a LAWYER? Holy smokes! What’s a successful man like him doing shopping in the junior section, anyway?” Cynthia snickered, “What is he, a creep or something?”

“Nope. I just like older men a lot. They’re the best,” Angie thought, daydreaming of Ray, Allan, her father, Ronald, Sven, Charles, and Yasu, “Besides, you know what they can do. They’ve established themselves and don’t take five years to order a meal on a date. They have the money to take care of their families, so if they knock you up, you’re not headed for the poorhouse.”

“You know, in ancient Greece and Rome it was normal for young women our age to marry much older men. I bet that they were a lot happier than many girls today, wasting their time on high school boys. They’re pretty good in bed, too, often better than their sons or younger brothers or nephews, who really need older women to show them the way,” Jillian agreed with Angie.

“Exactly. Speaking of which, tell them of Yasu’s record sexual encounter with you the other day. Wasn’t it like ... five hours or something? Was he on like Viagra or something?” Angie coughed as she brought up an incident in which she knew full well that Yasu had been on Viagra, because it was a threesome that also included herself.

“Yasu’s your husband? What does he do?” Renee asked curiously.

“You mean besides blowing girls’ minds?” Sarah chimed in again, “Holy shit, girl, that’s the way to go! Yasu, that’s what ... Japanese? I thought that Asian men all had small dicks and were kinky little perverts in love with sex robots or something like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.