Angie's An Adult
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

The barbeque turned out wonderfully well, of course, and Ray knew how to grill the steaks in particular, much to everyone’s delight. He also put on some bratwursts for good measure, giving the group some variety in their meats. They also had plenty of beer to go around, which helped with everyone’s mood, as did the sides, such as baked beans, macaroni and cheese, and coleslaw for good measure. Jillian’s mother Janet and her girlfriend Celia also did a potato salad, while the children got a chance to play a bit around their parents, since things were perfectly G-rated right then, or at worst PG-rated.

“We shouldn’t banish them back to your place yet, I think. We don’t want to neglect our kids, after all,” Susie noted as she held Natasha in her arms a bit, sitting down with Jackie.

“Exactly. But I do want me some alone time with Celia, of course. Also, I need to ask a favor of you guys, in all seriousness. Celia and I want to have kids ourselves, to have a baby, preferably two or three, to raise together. I’d love to have Miles’s baby, in fact, myself. Nothing against the rest of you, but Miles is closer to my own age and already has a wife, so would have no real reason to oppose us raising the child together. Celia and I have agreed that Ronald should knock her up the first time, as it happens. Just bear in mind that this would not be sexual, but, artificial reproduction, probably through in vitro fertilization.

“Next after that, we will see, of course. In any case, what we can all do is to keep the adult activities to certain rooms for now. Mind you, we didn’t mind the babysitting in the least, but we do want to be amply rewarded for it. Wouldn’t you agree, Celia?” Janet assured them.

“Exactly,” Celia beamed.

“And you’ve been very helpful of late, though admittedly it was in a good cause. Procreation and helping Mum and Daddy keep sane,” Teresa Hillsley laughed a bit, “I do adore my brats, but we all know that Mum and Daddy need a holiday, and this has been a marvelous holiday, thanks to you.”

“Still, after that little romp, your holiday shall resume, dear friends. I know that it’s not over yet and you have more breeding plans, as you should. These schemes of yours help connect the family, and well, I’m no longer against sharing Janet with you. There, I said it. There is a condition, though. I get to be as wild and promiscuous as I wish, too, but just among the ladies here,” Celia added.

“You mean it, Celia? You’re serious?” Janet expressed surprise.

“I do mean it. I’ve seen what a bond and a sense of community this is creating among you. We have the makings of a wonderful family. I misjudged it. This isn’t just about lust and pleasure, though admittedly that helps. This is a growing family. A big, happy family, and I want Janet and I to be part of it in our own way. So, while I’m still gay and won’t do the fellows, I’m all for the ladies having their way with me, as long as Janet can deal with it. She can have both, of course, since she’s bi,” Celia answered convincingly, bringing tears of joy to Janet’s face.

“Good, then I don’t have to hurt my Jillian’s feelings after all! And I can let ... Miles breed me the old-fashioned way, right?” Janet replied with a deep kiss and obvious hopefulness in her voice.

“Exactly. Let Miles fuck you into next week, but I get you afterward. Actually, how about this plan? Miles fucks you. You rub your twat against mine, and I get his spunk inside me, too. Same with each other man until they’ve all bred one or both of us, if possible,” Celia offered, which pleased everyone present so far.

“Miles first, and then Ronald?” Janet asked her hopefully.

“Yes, indeed. Oh, and since Jackie’s a girl, she can deliver the dick directly herself,” Celia proposed.

“Works for me. Lucky you,” Susie teased her wife.

“Well, until the hormones kick in, sure. Might want to make me somewhat early on, then,” Jackie observed.

“Well put, dear,” Angie told her with a kiss, “I love that you’re now Susie’s wife instead of her hubby. I’ve always liked you, but then I’ve always liked Susie, too.”

“So, how about this plan? As someone said, we pick rooms. ‘Grown-up rooms, ‘ we can call them, for whenever the kids are around. An adult is always around to help supervise and bond with the children. At least one adult, maybe more, maybe a lot more. We all live together. Nice, big house for a nice, big, happy family. The kids get a chance to socialize and learn about other kinds of people, couples, races, etc. Oh, and the basement or attic or whatever can be an orgy room, where no kids are allowed,” Jillian suggested now, drawing very keen looks of approval.

“It could get to the point that we stop worrying or even caring about who knocks up whom, especially during orgies. I would like to propose that we just stop that, period. Just have our fun and let the babies come naturally. Think of it. Especially when the girls are fertile. Gang-bangs to help improve the odds of pregnancy, too, maybe even multiple pregnancies. Survival of the fittest. Any thoughts on that?” Ronald offered.

“See now, I love that about Ron. Very practical. Instead of trying to schedule breeding sessions, we just have them done as a group like that, but with a bunch of fluffers and at least one parent to watch the kids while it happens. Then we can test the children, too, see who the baby daddy is, just for medical records and such. We wouldn’t have to actually do anything legal. The husband or whatever could be the assumed father, right? By mutual assent, that is,” Samantha announced her thoughts, which also gathered some support.

“I’m game for that. Admittedly, I already know some of the parents of the children, but that doesn’t have to keep happening. Besides, Susie’s conception of Natasha by me and Pamela’s by Sven were unintentional, anyway. Let Nature take its course, I’m all for that,” Miles backed Sam up now.

“I like this idea for sure, but then, I’m unlikely to get pregnant again after this. It doesn’t affect me directly the same way. Still, it does excite me to think about it. I look forward to seeing who gets impregnated by whom, especially after such wild activities,” Pamela winked at her husband, adding, “I’ll dare to hope that Miles puts at least a few more buns in the oven, sooner or later.”

“You like that idea, that of me knocking girls up, don’t you?” Miles chuckled then.

“Just as I do with Ray or Allan,” Angie giggled.

“Same here, babe,” Charmaine told her with a kiss, “Our husbands are great, aren’t they?”

“That they are!” Angie said as she licked Charmaine’s face.

“My husbands aren’t bad, either,” Teresa winked at both Sven and Charles, with whom she really had a menage a trois situation within the group.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.