Angie's An Adult
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Samantha’s sermon was indeed about gratitude, particularly how one should be grateful for “those in our lives who make us want to be better people, those who love us as God loves us, and want us to truly be happy in our lot in life.” She cited her husband, of course, and her sister, among them, noting especially that, “My husband, Ronald, whom most of you have met by now, is one of those people who help keep me grounded in ways that are hard to explain. He is a practical, sensible, down-to-earth guy, who knows that we need the ordinary things in this world to make the extraordinary ones possible. He’s the one who keeps me tied to the budget, who makes sure that the bills are paid on time, keeps track of the bank account, the household expenses, and other important, but mundane matters of that nature. I would be in serious trouble without my Ron.”

Ron was blushing a bit, but he had to admit later that he felt very touched to know just how much Sam appreciated his practical nature. They had this conversation at times before, but to have it openly acknowledged in such a way was truly heartwarming for him and everyone could tell just how it mattered. Then Sam talked about Susie and how much she meant to her, and there wasn’t a dry eye in the church. She spoke about how inspiring she was, being a teacher and helping shape young minds, and about education and religion could both help make the world a “much better place, with God’s help and Man’s alike.”

“And in conclusion, I am also grateful for my neighbors, many of whom have inspired me to do better by challenging me to do the right thing when the easier path was very tempting, who reminded me that they respected and admired me, and that this was something that one must always earn. A young lady in particular recently showed God’s love by taking the harder rather than the easier road, reminding me of right and wrong, when it would have been so easy to just let it slide. She didn’t and for that, I believe that God sent her to me as a messenger of His love. I will be very grateful to Him and to her forever for that. So, Angie, thank you very much,” Sam called her neighbor out personally in a way that made Angie feel very aware of all eyes on her for a bit.

After the service, Ron pulled Sam aside for a very deep tongue kiss the moment that they could get some privacy, to which she reacted by slipping her hands down the front of his pants to fondle his cock for a moment. She held her fingers up to her nose, sniffed them, and then licked them clean before winking at him and all but dragging him back to her van to push him down to the floor and ride him for several minutes. It was a quickie, but it was a typically intense one, which had both of them cumming like mad before they headed back to the Sloanes’ house for even more such festivities, still smelling like sex.

No sooner than Sam returned, but Angie slipped her a kiss at the door, making out with her for a full three minutes before she yielded place to Susie, who kissed her sister for five minutes herself. When Jackie gave her a lip lock, Sam became very red in the face, especially after the standing ovation that immediately followed this. Sitting down because she felt dizzy, the rector was then treated to a lap dance by none other than Pamela, who then sat on her lap to make out with her and remove her top.

“Woah, what brought all this on?” Sam felt very flushed now with all of this praise.

“Do you have any idea how happy you made three people in particular, not counting those of us who really love them deeply? Well, I suppose you know about Ron’s case, since he obviously fucked you good and hard, as he should. But Susie is over the moon at how you showed her such admiration, plus Angie for singling her out. Naturally, Jackie is extremely pleased with you, and then there are Miles, Allan, Ray, and me, just for starters. And Jillian, Yasu, Sven, Charles, Teresa, Charmaine, Margot, and Paige,” Pamela recalled, as she led Samantha to the master bedroom, where Miles began fucking her with a vengeance, ignoring the sloppy seconds from Ronald as he gave it good to the man’s wife.

For her part, Angie lured Ronald to the shower, where she began washing him and stroking him to get him nice and hard for her. While the group started filming Samantha in her adulterous liaison with the man of the house, Angie had Ronald right where she wanted him, her lips and tongue exploring his cock and balls under the hot water jets for their mutual pleasure. She wanted him stiff again for her pleasure, and damn it, she would get that, especially knowing that it would please Sam so much to have her husband used by Angie once more.

Meanwhile, Sam was now on her back, her legs in the air as Miles Sloane mounted and fucked her like a satyr instead of a father of three (four if you counted his baby by Susie, five if you counted the unborn child by Sven currently in Pamela’s womb). If she was completely drenched, well, there was good cause for that. She had just been intimate with her own husband, and now she was getting it good from another man, a married man with children, she reminded herself. She loved that Ronald’s seed was already inside her, and now Miles was giving it to her good as well. By now, it was clear that all members of their little sex club were fine with mixing their fluids freely together, and it was just extra lube for everyone.

Miles also kissed Sam’s lips, her neck, her shoulders, and her breasts as he entered repeatedly, his cock going deeper than ever, not anyone present objected at all. Pamela was now behind him, kissing and fondling his ass as her husband invaded another woman, a married Episcopal clergywoman no less! She soon found herself sucking his balls as he probed Sam’s twat, his dick going further on every vigorous stroke that Reverend Mitchell made with her fantastic hips. He was having bareback, missionary-style sex on his marriage bed with another man’s wife, while his own wife selflessly pleasured him, a clear sign that his life had taken a real turn for the better, not that it was bad before.

As for the shower activity, well, Angie had the ability to just about wake the dead, and she certainly had with Ronald, whose dick was now at attention as he took the youngest Sloane girl from behind in the shower. If Angie hadn’t already been preggers, she would be after this encounter, and indeed, she hoped that Ronald really would knock her up in the future. If she could have babies by every man in the group, she would, though sadly Charles Hillsley was unable to do that for her (she would still make hot, sweaty love to the old Brit whenever it suited them).

The shower sex went on, hot and heavy, for another good ten minutes or so, while people came and went in the bathroom, most of them at least a little turned-on by seeing the silhouettes and hearing the sounds of Angie getting fucked hard from behind by Ron. Angie personally got off on knowing that others could see and hear their coupling as it took place, but the thing that finally got her juices flowing and her screams coming out was when Ronald slipped a couple of fingers into her butt. At that point, she was uncontrollable, and her gushing made it apparent that she came, as she tightened up on Ronald’s dick and let him unload in her teen twat.

“Hello, young lover,” Sven teased Angie as he pulled her from the shower and she gave Ron a quick parting kiss on the mouth (though with some tongue), “Ready for some kinky sex in your bedroom? I always wanted to screw a girl your age in her own bedroom, at least once.”

“Good, then take me there. By the way, Ronnie, thanks for that hot, steamy shower sex. It was fucking awesome! Sven, be sure to thank Ron for lubing me up for you!” Angie told the guys.

“Thank you, Ronald. Sincerely. I love a buttered bun!” Sven grinned at Mr. Mitchell as he picked Angie up and carried her all the way to her own bed to fuck her in it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.