Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Miles Sloane nearly dropped from exhaustion for the moment, having been used for sex by his wife, Pamela, and his daughters, Angie, Paige, and Margot, for the better part of the hour since supper (a supper that had been delayed despite their intentions due to the sexually charged atmosphere among the group). The girls took turns, swapping and using his dick and mouth repeatedly between the four of them, though they mercifully let him lay down while they rode him in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl styles. Both positions had their uses, and there was one point where the twins actually switched back and forth, combining the two and rubbing their clits together as they took turns with his dick.

At last, however, especially given how warm and wet the ladies were, Miles finally came inside Paige, just as they hoped, though he had to warn them in time to make sure of it. As he spilled his load inside his daughter, the last one to have a good chance of bearing his spawn, Miles began to kiss each of his ladies good night before snuggling up with Pamela and the twins. Angie, in the meantime, left to rejoin her sister-wife and two husbands, Charmaine, Allan, and Ray, respectively. It was nothing against her father, but he needed to rest after so much exertion, the bed was only so large, and she had existing commitments to her three spouses.

Sure enough, Angie walked in on Ray and Allan, still drilling Charmaine, having already fucked her about sixty ways to Sunday (which tomorrow was, as they recalled). Both men were nearly exhausted, too, so when Angie began using Charmaine’s mouth for her pleasure, they were relieved and came just as Charmaine did for about the sixth time from the double penetration and now the added stimulus of eating Angie out. Completely drained, the four of them all focused on oral delights, licking, sucking, and kissing each other’s parts, including the two men sucking each other off, until they all collapsed from fatigue and fell asleep in a tangle of naked flesh.

As for the Hillsleys and Sven Gustafson, they had been going at it for a long while until it just became too much, between the multiple orgasms escaping Teresa’s lips as incredibly loud screams, and fucking her holes in various angles and positions. They came one last time for the night, their seed shooting into her pussy and ass, as their dicks went limp and slipped partially out of said openings. They didn’t pull out altogether, preferring to doze off inside her body, enjoying the intimacy as the two men held her close for a very sweet snuggle. Lying in the arms of two men, the two men who mattered more than any others in the world to her, Teresa smiled sleepily, more content and satisfied than ever. This was the way that it should be, at least to her.

For Jackie, Susie, Ronald, and Samantha, they all formed a daisy chain that went on for much of the night, relishing the pleasures of tasting each other as long as they could. They were all too sore right then for anything too intense or aggressive, but something soft and loving like a daisy chain worked for them. They even reversed the daisy chain repeatedly, swapped places in it, and so forth, allowing each of them to lick and suck each other as much as possible, as well as rimming each other like crazy. When they all had their fill and their jaws were sore enough, however, the foursome slumped into sleep and let the Sandman do his thing. There was plenty of time for sex when they had all recuperated and had a good night’s rest.

Meanwhile, Yasu and Jillian had their own little romp for a good while, but it wasn’t to last too long. They fucked for another fifteen to twenty minutes, they weren’t sure how long, an act of “reclaiming sex” for both of them as a couple ... a reminder that they were first in each other’s lives, above anyone else. They were still soulmates and lovers as well as spouses. As such, it was gentler, more romantic, lovemaking sex rather than the rough kind, not only for those reasons, but also because of how sore and tired they were. Yasu came inside Jillian just as she came, and they fell asleep in a spooning position, his cock still halfway inside her creamy twat from behind, his mouth still on her neck with sleepy kisses for her skin.

The next morning came faster than expected, with Samantha awakening to the alarm function of her cell phone, as she always set it to give her plenty of time to prepare for the Sunday service. As a rector, she made damn sure that she wasn’t late to work. It wouldn’t go well with her parishioners if she failed to show up on time, especially for many of them if they found out why. Samantha got to her feet, went to shower and pee (she often did both at the same time for convenience, counting on the hot jets to wash away the piss), and found herself walking in on Angie, who was just wrapping up her own shower. She started to back out, but Angie grabbed her face and pulled her close for a kiss.

“Sam, sweetie, don’t leave. Stay and shower with me. Let me bathe you, and then we can have a little shower sex before you have to rush off to church, if you have the time. I do love your body, as you know ... just as you love mine. Remember, at my birthday party, when you couldn’t tear your eyes away from my ass? Wasn’t that long ago, was it? Still turn you on, Reverend?” Angie teased Sam with plenty of tongue.

“Oh, God, yes, at the risk of violating yet another commandment. Then again, I don’t think that the Commandments are quite interpreted and understood correctly. Anyway, I have wanted you ever since I saw you reach puberty, and at your birthday party, all I could think was, ‘she’s legal now.’ I have to admit that a few times, I caught Ronald staring at your booty and I thought, ‘if only I could help you seduce her, dear. If only.’ To think, I didn’t know if he’d go for it, but in the end you seduced us, thankfully. And there was a selfish moment when I thought about tasting you first, even if it meant cheating, and only making it up to Ronald later. I’m glad that you held firm to your own personal code, whatever society’s sexual ethics make of it,” Sam said as she caught herself peeing in the shower and accidentally hitting Angie’s feet with the piss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.