Angie's An Adult
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“This pizza is pretty awesome, folks! What do you think, Mom, Dad?” Angie teased her parents, while sitting on Allan’s lap, “How about you, honey?”

“Hell, yeah, it’s some terrific pizza for sure! Good thing, too! I need some calories back, having burned so many earlier. It’s a wonder that I didn’t fuck myself to death, and my poor prick badly needs to rest for a bit,” Miles Sloane told his daughter, eliciting only half-serious sympathy from her, her sisters, and their mother.

“Yeah, you poor old guy, getting fucked to death by his wife, daughters, and half the neighborhood. How will you survive?” Pamela joked a bit, while still making it clear that she wasn’t ridiculing him with several ardent kisses to his lips.

“Haha!” Miles protested, not lasting long before his pregnant MILF of a wife got his woody at least a little stiff.

“Oh, did I do that?” Pamela giggled while making out with her husband, “Glad to know that you still want a trip to Cougarville, population one.”

“Hey, that particular wildcat is always my favorite pussy,” Miles joked between bites of the deep dish, Chicago-style, pepperoni and black olives pizza.

“Well, don’t forget that this kitty has claws, and if you stroke the fur just right, you can make her purr,” Pamela kept up the feline jokes.

“Mom, Dad, seriously, get a room!” Angie teased her parents a bit, laughing the whole time.

“If we do, we’re dragging you with us and making sweet, sweet love to you, daughter of mine,” Pamela warned her daughter.

“Promises, promises,” Angie retorted.

“Oh, care to dare us?” Miles chuckled, making it more of a challenge.

“Go for it, guys ... we can get the camcorder ready. I badly want to see a threesome between man, wife, and daughter,” Jillian licked her lips at that suggestion.

“Give me a little more time to eat and recover, boys and girls. I’m only human, folks,” Miles laughed a bit more, getting red in the face.

“Oh, hush you! You’re a stud and you know it. Eat it up, but count on pussy for dessert. A double helping, in fact. Maybe all of your daughters should tag team you. A reverse gang-bang again by the women in your family,” Pamela teased her husband a bit more, winking impishly at him.

“Well, well, it seems that the ladies of your family have plans for you, Mister!” Sam flirted a bit with Miles as well, even as she began openly kissing her sister, Susie, on the lips.

“Foursome? You, me, Ronald, and Jackie?” Susie propositioned the rector, who nodded and grinned at this prospect, “Maybe we should film it, too, for the benefit of others. We have ways to do that, right? There’s got to be a second camcorder in someone’s hands or with their stuff.”

“I favor a threesome myself, a chance to make things up to Ray and Allan. You two, to do whatever you want to me, to each other, oh, damn, it will be fantastic! How about it, boys?” Charmaine suggested, making both men nod.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.