Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

The skinny dip was a tremendous amount of fun for each of the people involved, from Angie Sloane to her parents to her boyfriends, Allan Dumont and Ray Lassiter, to her girlfriend Charmaine, among many others. Swimming in the nude just had a certain cachet to it, very cosmopolitan and natural all at once. Seeing each other au naturel like this only inspired more lust in each of the group, plus it was liberating to walk around openly in the buff. More than a few of the participants seized the chance to fondle each other while they were it, too.

It also reinforced Jackie Davenport's determination to lose all of her body hair permanently, so that she could be nice and sleek as she should. She wanted to take her submission to a new level, too. For now, however, she enjoyed her naked state and welcomed the attention that she got from both sexes for her rather feminine body. She received a considerable amount of the groping herself, in fact, more than a little of it from the guys as well as the gals. She reveled in how much of a lady that made her feel that she was.

It wasn't much longer before Ray just couldn't take much more teasing and pushed Jackie aggressively to her knees to begin fucking her mouth. He was going to see how serious the other Mrs. Davenport was about being a size queen and a sissy slut or trans woman, whichever one she was. Ray wasn't entirely certain that Jackie was really a woman at heart, but there was still time to test that idea and find out. Judging from the enthusiastic way that Jackie slurped on Ray's monstrous prick, he also suspected that she had been sucking cock now and then on the down-low. Either that, or she had been taking careful lessons from porn.

"Damn, Susie, your wife knows how to suck a man right! She's deep-throating me right now ... Oh, fuck ... she's very good at this! Are you sure that she hasn't been taking lessons? That girl can suck some serious dick!" Ray announced to everyone.

"Oh, I've practiced on her with my strap-on, honey. She's learned some technique, though I'm glad to see that it works on live cocks, too. That was the only thing that I wasn't too sure about yet. Makes sense, though. She sucks my clit and eats my pussy like nobody's business and she has honed rimming down to a science. Oh, and you should feel her tongue across your taint ... Just thinking of it makes me wet!" Susie confessed.

"Mistress, please ... may I bend over this table and let him fuck my ass?" Jackie begged her wife.

"Go for it, both of you. Just be sure to use enough lube for the job. How about it, guys? Want to see Ray plunder Jackie's sweet booty? I bet that she'll love it and so will he," Susie had to keep from drooling right then ... the sight of her now wife, former husband, as she lubed her up for Ray's impressive cock.

It took several minutes for Ray to push back the puckered opening and ease his way into Jackie's bottom, as he didn't wish to wreck the thing with his gigantic schlongue. Priapic didn't begin to describe Ray Lassiter. He was worthy of a porn career, even if he was a lawyer instead. Jackie was certainly a tight one back there, with a very hot and wonderfully smooth backdoor, her insides wrapping their velvety, silky snugness around Ray's steely cock. While this anal action began, Allan set up the camcorder again, filming the sodomy as it took place. The twosome had an audience now, not surprisingly, as the way that Ray began to quicken his pace and the way that Jackie eagerly accepted that sizable piece of man meat in her butt were definite turn-ons.

If there was any question before that Jackie was female in her core, in her soul, those doubts were gone now. Jackie behaved just like any woman worth her salt would when fucked by a lusty stud. She came and she did so without even touching her cock. Her cum simply shot out of her dick and balls spilling onto the concrete at last. She moaned, she sighed, and she bucked her hips to make Ray unload inside her, shooting his jizz at her prostate.

"Oh, damn ... she's ... fucking amazing! Do you peg her a lot, Susie?" Ray wondered as Susie began licking his cum directly from her wife's thighs.

"Not as much as you might think. It's more for her benefit than for mine. It's a nice, raunchy action now and then, but I generally prefer to receive cock than to wear it. I make her clean out with enemas, though, for obvious sanitary reasons. Watching a man take her anally like that is a real kick.

"I wonder if perhaps her bottom should belong to a man like you, not a woman like me. I suspect that she would prefer that, even, since I don't make enough use of that hole. She just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Baby, if that's how you feel, I'm not hurt or jealous. I'm quite satisfied owning your clit and your mouth, believe me," Susie declared, "I want you to get the anal reaming that you love, which will make you happy and satisfied as a woman."

"Are you sure, Mistress?" Jackie asked her.

"Positive. Do you want a man to own your boi pussy?" Susie replied with kisses to Jackie's bare buns.

"Yes ... Ray. I want Ray to own it. Ray felt so good, so big and thick in it, just as I wished. He can share it as he wishes, but this will be his asshole, if he wants to claim it," Jackie encouraged, one might even say begged, for Mr. Lassiter to take possession of her booty ... it was only right.

"Okay, but bear in mind that I like the idea of you getting pegged, so you will be ... a lot. I will fuck your sweet ass a lot myself, but I'll turn it over to the other men, too, and I will let women take it as well whenever it suits me. Just be warned of that. It goes without saying, perhaps, but I will say it, anyway ... you will keep cleaning out with enemas on a regular basis. I dare say that you'll have one sore bottom well before the end of the year, but I don't think that's going to be an issue for you, will it?

"Perhaps we need a master-slave contract, too, just as you need with Susie as your mistress. Any thoughts on that? Something to spell out everyone's rights. There should really be new contracts for anyone here who wants a D/s relationship, if you think of it. Spell everything out for the benefit of all involved. We should hash it out for existing arrangements, too, as we agreed, but at least on those, we have a clearer picture of what we want, right?

"It's in these newer partnerships and relationships, especially the ones with the BDSM side to things, that we must absolutely clarify things and protect everyone's rights. Safe words, loving bondage and domination, aftercare, that sort of thing. Jackie is definitely a prime example. She should have a multi-party contract between you, me, and her, at the very least. That being said, I welcome and accept her submission, and hope to have a great relationship with her, one that will compliment her loving marriage to you, rather than in any way work against it," Ray assured them all.

"Yes, that's all very important. Especially her safety. That comes first, even ahead of our marriage. I love her. She matters a great deal to me, more than anyone else, in fact. I love all of you guys, believe me, but, truly, Jackie is the great love of my life. She's my soulmate, and that hasn't changed simply because she has bared her soul to me. I hope that I haven't left her in any doubt of this fact. If anything, I love her more, am in love with her more, as she has trusted me with this secret of how she really feels, that she is actually a woman, not a man. I'm honored by the trust that she placed in me, the intimacy of being so vulnerable with me.

"So, Jackie, for the record, as part of our new situation, I want to renew our wedding vows, but as two women instead of as man and wife. Will you do that? Will you marry me all over again, Jackie? We can incorporate the D/s elements or leave them out as you wish, but I want us to be brides together, with matching bridal gowns and maybe even a joint-bachelorette party. Who needs a groom, anyway? We're both very femme, might as well play up to that. What do you say?" Susie proposed again, even going down on one knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.