Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Well?" Miles Sloane asked somewhat impatiently, as his daughter Angie and his wife Pamela left the bathroom at the Sloane house, where they decided to gather this time.

"It's official. You're a grandpa!" Angie shouted excitedly, kissing her own father on the lips with more than a hint of tongue.

"How does that feel, baby, to know that this might be your child as well as your grandchild?" Pamela, herself pregnant now with Sven's baby, teased her hubby, "I frankly hope that it is. I would love to see the little one grow up as the spitting image of one Miles Sloane, the fruit of incestuous passion."

"You would, would you? Why is that?" Miles slapped Pamela on the tush, playfully, of course.

"Because few things are hotter than unexpected paternity, don't you agree?" Pamela said as she rubbed her pajama-clad booty against her husband's dick.

"If you feel that way, maybe you should let Ray knock you up. Or maybe Yasu," Miles suggested, slipping his hands inside her pajama bottoms.

"Would you be cool with that? Would it turn you on, to see your wife's belly grow big with a black man's baby ... or maybe a Japanese man's?" Pamela egged her husband on, liking the way that his hands began pushing her bottoms downward, exposing her in commando fashion.

"Fuck, yes ... but I would also love to plant my seed inside Charmaine someday. Maybe Jillian, too, while I'm at it," Miles confessed, "few things are sexier than women with baby bumps, especially with the love child of a man who isn't their husband. Not sure what, maybe the whole breaking of a taboo, turns me on about it."

"Then it's a deal? I get to offer up my womb to Ray and Yasu? Maybe Allan and Ronald, too, since I would love to see you put a bun in Sam's oven. You already knocked up her sister, after all, which reminds me of Mrs. Hillsley and Mr. Davenport," Pamela encouraged him.

"Go for it, baby, but first ... first I get to fuck my wife right in front of everyone," Miles said, pushing Mrs. Sloane's bottoms to her ankles and easing his way into her sloppy wet cunt.

"Oh, yes, honey! Remind everyone that even if you let other men fuck your wife and knock her up, she's still your wife and she belongs to you!" Pamela's voice oozed her wanton craving for such public delights.

"You know what, Daddy, I think that it is yours," Angie whispered in her father's ear as she stroked his balls, even as he kept fucking his wife, her mother.

"How does that sound, Daddy? Oh, and even if it isn't yours, if I can show that it is someone else's, I would make damn sure that pretty soon, you'll get the honor. I want you to have the chance to knock me up, Daddy. Sooner or later, one of these babies that I have will be yours. I will love carrying that little bambino around in my womb. Don't forget the twins, too. That will be delicious, bringing them in on the action, won't it?" Angie said, as she began sinking her fingers into her father's ass to play with his prostate.

Then Angie started rimming her father and sucking his balls while he fucked her mother, as yet another sign of her filial affection and adoration for the man that sired her. As her mother had stated many times, Angie was a "Daddy's girl" in many ways. Loving and serving her father came second nature to her. Bringing him pleasure delighted her in far more ways than she could have expressed.

For Miles, of course, having his daughter unexpectedly service him while he pounded her mother into the next year in full view of the entire group was truly delicious. Something about knowing that his sweet daughter cared enough to lick and finger his butt while he rammed Pamela made him have an even harder not cumming like crazy inside her snatch.

For Pamela, she couldn't control the feelings of absolute ecstasy that went through her, knowing how hard her husband was, how much he and the others in the room desired her right then ... knowing that her daughter was pleasuring her husband as he took her ... it was too much to hold back, especially as she knew how much each man desired to knock her up ... and how much she wanted to let them. She knew that this plan would excite her as much as watching her husband impregnate those other women ... and then there was Angie ... her sweet daughter, Angie ... Pamela really wanted the baby in her daughter's womb to belong to Miles, to her own husband, that he would knock up his own daughter. That would be perfect from her perspective. Then she also thought of fucking her own son when he grew up, even though she would be too old to get pregnant, and she lost every ounce of her self-restraint.

As Pamela moaned and screamed her orgasm and tightened on his cock, Miles exploded inside her, shooting a load of cum toward the womb that someone else had already filled. He didn't care. He had put three buns in that oven already, and it was a pleasure to bring such a wonderful feeling and smile to his lovely wife's face, to the mother of his children. With any luck, of course, he would knock up not only Angie but the twins as well in time. Oh, hot damn, that would be the sexiest thing ever ... to seed his daughters while his wife conceived by other men.

As Miles withdrew, therefore, and Pamela started to get up, he held her down for a second, kissing her to show that he did so with love. Angie took the hint and helped her father keep her mother in place. She began kissing her mother's neck and shoulders, whispering sweet nothings in one ear while her father did so in the other. She had an inkling as to what her father intended, even to the point of lightly caressing Pamela's right cheek as Miles played with her left.

"Sweetheart, just stay in place. Let the boys have their fun with you. You know that you want this to happen. So do I. Just you wait ... you get to do the same thing to Angie later. I promise you that," Miles swore to his wife.

"I'll be glad to let that happen to me, Mom. Just as you will be the center of attention, the belle of the ball now, so will I later. Time to experience a truly thorough gang-bang, Mommy," Angie altered her mother's title just enough to play on her heartstrings.

"I love you," Pamela told her husband and daughter with complete sincerity and ardor now, her juices flowing deliciously down to her calves.

"I love you, too, honey. Now, just relax and let the men do their thing," Miles encouraged her.

"Yeah, Mom ... I love you, too ... It's time to surrender the booty," Angie said as Miles and she rubbed her mother's ass.

"You ready, babe?" Miles asked his wife one more time to be sure, just in case she had cold feet ... he would never really force her, after all.

"Fucking A," she smiled at him as he kissed her lips.

"Alright, boys, come and get that tail!" Miles invited the other men.

"Just wait until my gang-bang, Daddy. I want you in my ass," Angie winked at him.

"As you wish, sweetie," he smiled.

The next thing that anyone knew, Allan Dumont was balls deep inside Pamela Sloane, his cock ramming to her very depths, bottoming out after just a few strokes. Charmaine in particular was stroking her clit in response to watching her husband fuck their wife's mother ... did that make Pamela their mother-in-law? Charmaine supposed that it did, in which case she was watching her husband fuck an in-law as part of a gang-bang. How wild was that? Charmaine was wet as could be, but the consensus seemed to be that everyone should watch Pamela get her ashes hauled, which was what everyone did at the moment. They watched and masturbated, but didn't do anything else just yet. Well, aside from drinking their soft drinks or booze, depending on the people.

For Allan, screwing Angie's mom was a reminder of just how far the apple didn't fall from the tree. Angie got at least part of her wild, lusty nature from her mother, that much was evident. Pamela was in many ways an older, more seasoned version of the slut that Angie had become, and damn, she was good! Hearing that talk of Pamela getting knocked up by all those men was extremely hot, even if realistically she might not have that many child-bearing years left. It didn't matter ultimately. This was another man's pregnant, middle-aged wife, already carrying the child of a man who wasn't her husband with his consent, she had on her wedding band to remind everyone of her marital status, and she was letting her daughter's boyfriend plunder her pussy for all it was worth. It was so many taboos broken at once, plus Pamela was pushing back so eagerly at Allan that he had a very hard time not unloading his jizz sooner, especially when he could smell Mrs. Sloane creaming herself from his cock inside her.

"Don't hold back, Allan ... I'm cumming ... you cum, too!" Pamela begged him, feeling the intensity of knowing that this cock now in her had taken her daughter's virginity ... now that was a sexy thought ... this was the dick that made her sweet Angie a woman.

When Miles and Angie began sucking on Pamela's tits, breaking the mood of pure voyeurism to take action, the mood rapidly changed. The next thing that Pamela knew, the Hillsleys were working on her as a team, Charles rimming her ass while Teresa fed Mrs. Sloane her own tits. Pamela ended up slightly biting Teresa's breasts, but the Englishwoman didn't complain ... in fact, she just popped the nipple into Pamela's mouth and actually fed Angie's mother her breast milk. Pamela took a second to adjust to drinking a woman's milk from her tits for real, but the taste, while unfamiliar, wasn't that unpleasant, and it gave her something else to do while Allan insisted on holding back from the edge and teasing her.

Allan, of course, was edging just long enough to squeeze at least a second, if not third, orgasm out of Pamela, and now it happened ... two back-to-back smaller climaxes that forced Pam to tighten up on his dick. He was unable to resist any longer, shooting his seed deep into Mrs. Sloane's pussy, close enough to knock her up if Sven hadn't already done so. When he pulled out, Charmaine was on him like white on rice, kneeling to suck his cock clean of Pamela's lady juice. She didn't let go of his dick after that for a good while, determined to service him like the better wife that she had become since Angie entered their lives.

Pamela's cunt now leaked cum from both Miles and Allan, so it wasn't surprising when Charles entered her to start fucking her as well. Meanwhile, Yasuko grabbed a camcorder and began recording the gang-bang for everyone's continued pleasure. When Pamela realized that she was being taped, she grinned and showed everyone her milk mustache from Teresa's tits, after which she kissed Mrs. Hillsley on the mouth with tongue, letting her taste her own breast milk. Meanwhile, Angie and Miles continued to suck on her tits, making her really excited and slick, so slick that Charles slipped out of her pussy and accidentally started pressing on the outside of her sphincter.

"Do it, please! Don't tease me! Fuck my ass, you hot limey stud!" Pamela began cussing as she pleaded for anal sex, which she knew would really fill her up right then and make her feel like a taboo-breaking slut.

'Are you sure that you want it in your bum, Pamela?" Charles teased her a bit longer to make her beg.

"Yes, God damn you, bugger me! Sodomize me! Butt-fuck me!" Pamela screamed her plea.

"Very well, then," Charles said, using some spunk from Pamela's pussy to lube her up before slowly sticking his dick inside her ass.

Pamela began cumming really fast and hard ... just as the door opened to let in none other than Margot and Paige Sloane ... older twin sisters of Angie and daughters of both Pamela and Miles. The twins were truly stunned, amazed even, to find their mother getting reamed anally by Charles Hillsley in full view of their father, who himself was now treated to a serious blowjob by Angie, his youngest daughter ... their little sister herself. More shocking yet ... there was a camcorder in the house and everyone was at least half-naked, if not fully nude. Just how long had this been going on?

"What the fuck?" Paige blurted out, before turning a little red in the face, especially as she saw just how much everyone cheered the anal plundering of her mother.

"Damn, what else have we missed?" Margot giggled, seizing the chance to surprise her twin sister with a lip lock and begin pushing up her skirt.

"Sis?" Paige reacted with astonishment.

"Paige, just relax. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," Margot said, yanking down her panties and parting her thighs to start feasting on her cunt.

"My sentiments exactly," Miles grinned, as Angie started all but swallowing his cock in her mouth and throat.

Paige's resistance was no match for Margot's tongue, that much was obvious. Watching her twin munch on her pussy while their little sister Angie devoured their father's dick and their mother took a long, hard British cock up her ass ... it was just too much stimulation, too little in the way of motive to refuse. The soft, wet lips and tongue of her twin sister sinking into the folds of her pussy felt so good, especially since her break-up with her ex-boyfriend. She had known that Margot was bi, since she had dated girls now and then, but damn ... she now had to accept that she had that in common with her sister as well...

In the meantime, the camcorder caught everything from Miles getting blown by his own daughter to Pamela having her ass fucked by Charles Hillsley to Margot muff diving for Paige's benefit. When Teresa Hillsley joined Angie for a drink of Miles's special fountain, the scene became especially hot, and Charles really had to fight back his release ... when Sven Gustafsen lost his patience and shoved his hard cock between the lips of sweet Mrs. Sloane, Pamela came so hard that she made muffled screams from around his dick and the Swede worried a second that she might bite him. Being used like the meat in a sandwich ... gang-banged that way, made Pamela come noticeably on camera for several miniature releases that made it obvious what a cock worshiper she really was.

Charles and Sven both lost it right then, the former shooting his load up Pamela's tunnel and the latter emptying his balls into her throat. When both men began kissing what they just fucked, while knowing that this was recorded, Pamela came unglued again and just plain came ... again and yet again. Now she had Miles's and Allan's spunk leaking down her thighs from her pussy, Charles's from her ass, and Sven's oozing down her chin as well as what went into her throat. She had never felt so slutty and so wild ... so hot ... and then Ray slid his hard cock inside her messy cunt, not giving it a chance to recover, while Jack Davenport plugged her oral cavity with his dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.