Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Angie listened with glee as her parents screwed each other, Dad slapping Mom's ass as he took her from behind. At least, that was what Angie guessed, since she couldn't see, only hear the sexual relations between Miles and Pamela Sloane. That was when she heard something that really shocked her, just seconds after her father filled her mother with his seed.

"Hey, honey, what's wrong?" Miles asked when Pamela suddenly started sobbing.

"I was so horny this afternoon and so eager to leave as soon as we could that I forgot to take the Pill! I took five loads in my pussy, dear. Sven doesn't miss. You know that. He has impregnated Mrs. Hillsley every year for the past six years! It's a good thing that Charles is sterile, so he doesn't mind. Everyone at the Nouveau Riche knows about it. Now, I'm gonna have his baby, too. I'm so sorry, babe! I've been so careful, every time until today. Please forgive me! I didn't realize it until you started role-playing that I'm Teresa and talked about knocking me up!"

"It's okay, sweetie. I'll raise the little Swede. You know that. It won't hurt Angie to have a little brother or sister. She has been here alone since the twins left for college. You didn't scream at me when I accidentally knocked up Susie Davenport, and she's Angie's math teacher. Hell, not even Susie's husband got mad. Why should I lose my cool over this? It's a risk we accept in this lifestyle. Swinging carries with it certain issues, one of which is pregnancy. You have to take the good with the bad. It'll be fine," Miles tried to calm down his wife.

"That's not quite the same, Miles. You got Susie pregnant because your condom broke. You took precautions, but none are foolproof. I stupidly let Sven do me freestyle, which I NEVER do, because I thought that I was on the Pill as always. I got reckless, and now I'm carrying his baby! Now you're having to foot the bill and raise another kid at your age, when you should be looking forward to an empty nest! Oh, I could so fuck myself in the ass right now!" Pamela fumed, truly upset with herself.

"I don't think that's possible, dear," Miles quipped, which made his wife laugh in spite of herself and eased the tension.

"Point taken. Thanks for making me laugh," Pamela smiled and kissed her husband.

"You're very welcome. Look, I'm fine with it. Don't get all worked up about it. We'll treat him or her no different from Angie or the twins. Mr. Davenport is doing that with the kid I sired on Susie. Of course, he's a swinger, too, and probably has a bastard of his own somewhere. One good thing about this arrangement is the implied understanding that if your wife or girlfriend gets knocked up by another man, the husband or boyfriend will claim the child as his own.

"We'll be okay. I don't mind another rugrat. Maybe we'll have a boy this time. He can be Miles Junior. If no one else knows, then it's cool. Actually, I'm turned on by the idea of you being preggers," Miles confessed to Pamela.

"So, this whole thing makes you hot! I've got a bun in the oven, and it excites you to think about it! How will we explain the blonde hair?" Mrs. Sloane simmered down some more, but still concerned herself with the details and problems that could arise.

"None of their business. We can claim a distant uncle or something. Besides, it might not be blonde. That's a recessive trait, you know. I just want to make sure that we wait to tell him the truth when he's old enough. The only reason that he would need to know then was that Sven might have some hereditary diseases or something from the Gustafsen family tree. Of course, if he or she is blonde, that would need some explaining in time to the child himself," Mr. Sloane admitted.

"So, you forgive me and won't divorce me or anything like that? It's my fault, you know," Pamela sought reassurance.

"There's nothing to forgive. I've done some crazy things myself. You have understood that. I don't regret getting married, swinging, having kids, or any of it. I wouldn't be me if I had lived differently in the past. The same with you. Who knows what the little chap or lady might become? President, perhaps," Miles caressed his wife, getting hard again at the thought of his pregnant wife and her horny ways. With both prior pregnancies, she had been insatiable in bed. He hoped for more of the same.

"Okay, you're really turning me on, but I think I need a bite to eat first. Mind if I go to the kitchen and grab some food, Mr. Stud? You've had sex with two different women at the club this afternoon, not to mention me just now. How do you recover so quickly? It's not just the vitamins, is it? Sometimes, I think that you're a walking erection. I want some peanut butter and saltines. How about you?" Pamela teased her husband, her fear giving way to hunger for both food and sex.

"Sounds great, with a nice, cold beer. Maybe we should just shower and start the birthday party, though. It's late enough, and Angie is bound to be back soon. When she is busy changing clothes and stuff like that, we can use that opportunity for more hot sex," Miles suggested, thoughtlessly opening the door before his pants were back on. His naked cock was enough to qualify him for porn, instead of his actual job as a radio DJ.

It was so abrupt that the Sloanes caught Angie standing outside the door. Her fingers had drifted down to her gym shorts and were actually buried inside her panties, stroking her clit. She had gotten sexually aroused by listening to her parents. There was no way out of this situation but the truth. The birthday girl was sexually attracted to her own parents.

"Uh, sorry, Mom and Dad. Since it's my birthday, can you go easy on me? I just couldn't help but eavesdrop, and it turned me on a lot. Dad, that is a hell of a cock! Sorry, Mom. Then again, you apparently share it, anyway," Angie stammered, revealing that she knew much of their secrets.

"So, about this baby on the way... ," she added, trying to get a psychological edge by going on the offensive.

"Angie, I think that we need to talk. I should cover up first," Miles blushed, realizing that he had flashed his own daughter with his dick.

"Don't bother, dear. She's seen it. The damage is done. Besides, we have a shower planned before the birthday party. Remember? We just have to put on some clothes before our company arrives. Otherwise, it's fine. My turn to be calm and yours to freak out," Pamela winked at her husband, though a little embarrassed by her own nudity.

"Okay, so how much do you know about our lifestyle? And how long have you known it?" Miles bluntly asked his daughter, noting that her fingers hadn't left her shorts.

"Everything, as of this last little discussion that you had. It turned me on as much as the sex. I don't blame either of you. Dad is a stud and Mom is a MILF. That's fine with me. Apparently, I have a half-sibling already and one yet to come. Mrs. Davenport slept with Dad, huh? You have great taste in women, Dad, including Mom, of course. So little Natasha is my sister. I like that.

"Here's the truth. I won't lie to you about it. I'm tired of hiding it anyway. Don't get pissed at me, please. I find both of you physically attractive. I'm bisexual. I'm not a virgin, either. I was this morning, but I lost my cherry to Allan Dumont. Yeah, that guy. I also had sex this afternoon with Ray Lassiter, Mrs. Dumont's boyfriend. And I did it with Charmaine, with Mrs. Dumont herself. They have been my only sex partners at all so far. That's three, total, in case you're worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.