Bubba's Bitches

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: A sheriff catches his wife in bed with his nephew, and they both becomes his slaves, along with the nephew's girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence   .

Bartholomew "Bubba" Jackson was the Sheriff of his county in eastern New Mexico, and he was damned proud of himself for having achieved that position. He was 45 years old, with a 31 year old wife named Jan, and he hoped to have kids with her soon.

What he did not know was that his dear wife was cheating on him with his own nephew, Dick. He would soon find that out, however, and there would be hell to pay.

Dick was your typical loser. He had never held onto a job more than six weeks at the most. He was constantly in trouble with the authorities for drug-related offenses, and his parents finally sent him to his dad's brother, whom they hoped, as a Sheriff, would be able to straighten him out. At 18, his life seemed already predictable. Prison was his most likely future.

Just a week into her illicit tryst, Bubba came home earlier than normal, due to a computer meltdown at the office. Even the county peace officer needed computers in this day and age. Everything seemed normal, until he heard grunts and moans from his nephew's bedroom. Was Dick home? Where was Jan, for that matter?

"Oh, fuck me, yes, Dickie boy! Fuck your big, busty aunt!"

What the hell, Bubba thought. Was Jan fucking around on him with Dick? She wanted that punk?

He burst quickly into his nephew's bedroom, quite practiced at it by now from his job. There, sure enough, Dick was straddling and riding his Aunt Jan, Bubba's own wife. Bubba had never actually cheated on Jan during their 3 year marriage, but he had been very frustrated in his self-restraint.

Understandably, therefore, he was quite infuriated at the sight of his unfaithful wife and his own nephew together.

"Jan, you despicable, cheating bitch!"

Jan looked up in terror at her obviously enraged husband. Her face, never that dark anyway, went completely pale. Dick was also in shock, and quite terrified at what his 200 pound uncle would do to him for this betrayal.

"I never cheated on you, and I married you, because you had me convinced that monogamy would work for us. Now, you go around and cheat on me! And you, my own nephew, sleeping with his own aunt! How could you?

I'm gonna just to have send you back to your stupid, silly parents, and you, Jan, can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned! No more marriage for me! You can't even practice what you preach! I'll just go back to screwing around. That was more fun, anyway!"

"Bubba, please don't kick me out! I will do whatever you say! Just give me a chance! What do you want- a little on the side for yourself? I'll accept that, because I have no right to condemn you for it anymore."

"That'll just start to cover it! From now on, you're my bitch! You'll do what I say, how I say it, and when I say it, without question! Get me?"

"What about me? I can't go to my parents, Uncle Bubba."

"Why not?"

"They'll kill me."

"I doubt it, but if you're gonna stay, you'll also have to be my bitch! Understand me? Both of you are my bitches!"

"What do you mean by being your bitch?"

"Bend over, bitch, and I'll show you! From now on, I will address both of you as 'bitch'!"

Intimidated by his massive uncle, Dick obeyed him and bent over.

"Drop your pants, bitch!"

Dick complied again, now quite frightened. What did Uncle Bubba have in mind for him?

"Your briefs, too! Strip naked!"

Once Dick was nude, Bubba dropped his pants, and revealed his uncovered, uncircumcised penis. It was 8 and a half inches long. Dick was absolutely awed by that large a member, since his own cock was only 5 inches.

"Grab your cheeks and spread them apart! Now!"

Dick hesitated for a second, but Bubba then handcuffed him, and spread his nephew's cheeks himself. Dick now understood that his uncle planned to sodomize him, and he was scared to death of the impact of that gigantic dick on his rectum.

"Jan, get over here and suck my cock! I want it nice and hard, to really hurt Dick's asshole here."

Jan hurried to comply with her hubby, since she knew that he could impose worse penalties on her. Her mouth opened and she began to lick her husband's phallus, obviously trying to score points with her still pissed-off husband.

Her mouth and tongue went on over-time, doing their very best to satisfy her angry hubby. She worked really hard at licking, in particular, because she knew that it was his favorite part of her blowjobs. She always did well with her fellatio, which was a large part of her appeal to him.

Bubba was soon stiff enough to really nail Dick's ass, and though he had never butt-fucked a guy before, he was definitely in the mood to bugger this punk. He did not bother with lube, simply shoving his shaft into Dick's butt, clearly trying to hurt him as well as humiliate him. Dick screamed a terrible shriek, as his ass took a penetration that felt like it was ripping him open.

"Take it, bitch! I'm gonna fuck your ass every day, from now on, so get used to it!"

Jan was absolutely shocked at the sight of her husband fucking his own nephew anally, and her feelings of guilt now coexisted with fear. He was obviously loving the act of dominating Dick and inflicting pain upon him. Was this side of him new, or just undiscovered until now?

Dick was evidently hating what his uncle was doing to him, but he had no choice, because he was hand-cuffed and Uncle Bubba weighed over 200 pounds.

He continually rammed Dick's tush with his impressive cock, and the young man whimpered from the sheer physical agony of having his virgin asshole stretched so far.

Jan begged him to cum soon, and not hurt Dick further. The sight of the young man's tear-soaked face and the sounds of his howls were too much for her to tolerate. They made Bubba harder, however, and he eventually came, filling the youth's ass with his semen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.