Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob Lacy was able to follow up and have more encounters with some of the women he had made love to, as indicated in the prior chapters. There were some initial encounters however, that could be classified as one-night-stands.

He never heard from Greta, from Germany, after that one night in Myrtle Beach. They had never exchanged any contact information.

Ginny, the girl he had a New Years Eve date with when he was in college, returned to school downstate. He saw Walt Dorsey, who had married Ginny's sister at a basketball game after Bob had been released from active duty. Walt said that Ginny had gotten back with her boyfriend when she went back to school. She had forgiven him for cheating on her. They were engaged and the wedding was planned for this coming June.

Some two years later at Homecoming, Walt talked with Bob again. He told Bob that Ginny was now divorced. She caught her husband cheating on her with a neighbor. Ginny was working in the HR Department of a large insurance company.

Kathleen from Baltimore had sent Bob a Christmas card and he reciprocated. They have exchanged cards every year since they first met. She has moved and was married to a real nice guy who was involved in politics and has become a long term U.S. Congressman. The once "Ice Queen" now has five children and she enjoys living in Washington D.C. The one night in New York was the only time Bob ever saw her in person.

Stacy the cheerleader went steady with Lou as soon as she broke-up with Bob. Scuttlebutt was they were rather open in their sexual relationship, in that it was common knowledge that Lou was putting it to her at every oppertunity. At parties they would disappear into a bedroom for a while. They married right after graduation and had one child. Bob saw but didn't speak to Stacy and Lou at a basketball game, some years later. Her cute little figure was gone. She had put on at least 40 pounds.

After about six years of so-called wedded bliss, Stacy and Lou got divorced. Lou has a problem with alcohol and hasn't amounted to much. Some of Bob's acquaintances have told Bob that Stacy after the divorce moved to a small town and became a third grade teacher. She also was said to have put more weight on. Bob thought that bulking up was a bitch.

Bob didn't try to follow up with Fran from Cleveland immediately. Later on, when he asked people he knew from Cleveland about Fran, no one was sure what had happened to her. He never did see her nor have any further contact with her.

Bob dropped Jill a Christmas card, since she had given him her address on the letters she sent him while he was in the service. She responded with a Christmas card to him. On the second Christmas card he got from her while in Korea, she told him that she had gotten engaged to a school teacher. One Christmas card she sent a few years later, she enclosed a picture of herself and the family. She sure looked happy and Bob thought that was nice. She was a good person.

Jackie had continued to date Bob when school started up and until Bob left Fort Riley for Korea. The sex was outstanding and she had a world class body and personality. She had a way of giving Bob her constant attention in how she looked at him and how she acted when they were together. Bob was flattered when he noticed that other people could see that Jackie was smitten by Bob and they wondered what he had. Hell, he had Jackie and she was wonderful.

The letter her mother had sent Bob about Jackie being killed in a car accident was devastating. His long range plans for a life with Jackie came to an abrupt end. Life isn't fair when the good ones leave us all too soon.

There were a few letters exchanged between Connie and Bob while he was in Korea. Connie was a little explicit in her letters about what she was going to do to Bob when she saw him again. Bob wondered if what she was saying should be reduced to writing and was a little worried about Connie's attitude toward him. It seemed like she was overly obsessed with Bob and this concerned him. He encouraged her to date and not limit herself to the experience she had with Bob.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.