Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 3: Joyce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Joyce - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob Lacy hadn't followed up with Joyce because he felt a little guilty about the date he had with her. None of his friends knew that Bob had dated her. Whenever her name was brought up in a conversation, it was always mentioned that she was Mark's girl. Bob knew Mark pretty well and he didn't want to get involved in breaking up that relationship by him going out with Joyce. Joyce had shown that she was a good lover, but there were a lot of good lovers out there.

Joyce had been insistent with Bob that she wasn't going steady with Mark and she could date whomever she wanted too. Bob heard what she said, but everyone else said they were a couple. If he started dating her and the word got out, he would not be viewed in too good of a light. He saw no reasons to cause any friction among his friends or have them choose which side they were on. Joyce was nice and sexy but it wouldn't be worth getting involved with her for the trouble it would cause.

On a Saturday, Bob was at the mall when he felt a good rap on his shoulder that caused him to take a step forward. He turned to find that it was Joyce who had hit him. She was not a happy camper when she said with some fire in her voice, "Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember ever receiving the phone call you said you would make about us going out again. I wondered what I did wrong and waited for a long time. No call ever came."

Bob was at a loss for words. He wasn't sure what he should say. The truth wasn't always the easiest way to go but once you got it out, it cleared the air. So he asked her if they could go for a soda or coffee and he would explain. She agreed.

They walked to the Food Court and he got each of them a soda. He had to admit that she looked good in tight black slacks and a black sweater. Her breasts seemed to have gotten a little bigger if that was possible, but then again it could be the bra she was wearing.

He started to explain his concerns about her relationship with Mark. While he understood what she said about this relationship, he told her that the whole world had a different opinion. Until the world had the same opinion as her, he just couldn't date her.

Just as he was concerned about effecting other people reputations he didn't think he was wrong in trying to protect his own. He laid it all out for her and she just listened.

When he was done explaining his position, he apologized for not calling her. He did say he would call and he didn't. That was wrong and he was sorry it happened. He had learned a lesson.

Bob was so nice and so sincere in his apology that the anger in Joyce diminished. What he said was logical and made sense. She could see why he did what he did. She didn't like it at the time but now she understood why. "Men," she thought, "They are so logical."

Joyce reluctantly accepted his explanation but said, "While I understand why you didn't call me, you still owe me another date and I want it."

Bob said, "What about Mark? If I am seen taken you out, then I am seen as trying to break you two up and both of our reputations are shot. It just wouldn't be worth it. I do admit however you are one good-looking chick and you were a great date. I still think about that date we had."

She smiled at the complement and she responded with, "It doesn't have to be a fancy date. Maybe just a picnic or something. You wouldn't have to pick me up, I could meet you somewhere." She looked right into his eyes and licked her lips as she made the challenge.

Well he did owe her, so he said, "Okay, tomorrow noon in the park by the horseshoe curve. I will pick you up and we can go out to the "Ridge" for a picnic. You handle where you are going to be with your parents." She said, "Deal," and left him sitting there watching her shake her ass as she walked away. She was prime beef on the hoof.

The "Ridge" was the name the gang had given to a place in the Forest Preserves where they would go for picnics. Bob had done some exploring there and had found a very secluded area just a little further away that offered more privacy. Should be an interesting afternoon he thought.

At noon, Bob drove into the park and saw Joyce waiting for him. She was dressed in white hot pants and a crème colored tank top that was a few inches short of her navel. Her abs were like a washboard. The way she jiggled as she walked up to the car indicated she was braless.

She entered the car and said, "Right on time." She moved over next to him and gave Bob a kiss on the cheek. It was evident she was wearing perfume.

At the Ridge, she carried the blanket and Bob the cooler as they walked to his secluded spot. When they arrived at his secret spot, she made a remark about how nice and private it was. She sat on the blanket Bob had spread out.

Bob offered her a drink from the cooler and she took one of the pre-mixed cocktails. She really looked good stretched out on the blanket. He could see her nipples pressing against her tank top.

The afternoon wore on with a constant banter between them. He was kidding her and at other times complementing her. She was trying to give as good as she was getting but Bob was up on points and she knew it. The drinks were being consumed and they both were losing some of their inhibitions.

When she asked for another drink, Bob told her she probably had enough and he wouldn't hand her another. She reached for one on her own and slipped. Bob caught her in his arms with one of his hands wound up cupping her breast. She turned to him and smiled and pulled him to her for an open mouth kiss.

That started it. The alcohol had greased the passions of love. He returned her kiss with his tongue searching for hers. She started her light moaning that drove him crazy. His hand went up under her tank top and cupped a naked breast. Her breasts were large and stood high with her nipple pressed into his palm. He loved massaging her breasts.

She backed away from him and looking right at him with a slight smile and, pulled her tank top over her head and threw it to the side. She shook her head and her hair as she did that. Joyce reached for the bottom of Bob shirt and pulled it over his head. Now both of them were naked from the waist up.

She pushed him down and lay on top of him to resume their kissing. He could feel her large breasts with their stiff nipples on his chest. He reached between them to cup one of her breast and his thumb teased the stiff nipple. His other hand was on her ass squeezing it. She started making some slight dry humping moves with her hips. The hot pants were tight but he could slip his fingers underneath the waistband.

He wanted more so his hand searched for and released the button on the sides of her hot pants. He pulled down the zipper. Now he could now reach in under her panties and feel her tight ass. She like that and nibbled and licked on his ear. She whispered in his ear as she was nibbling on it," Take them off." He pushed both the shorts and panties down off her hips and she wiggled to help him.

Joyce reached under her and felt Bob's erection. He was nibbling on her ear and he said to her, "Take them off." She went right to work getting up on her knees, unbuttoning his pants and pulling the zipper down. Joyce pulled his shorts and briefs off in one motion. She bent down and kissed his shaft and gave it a few sucks. She moved back up to continue kissing him and lie on top of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.