Captured: The Sheik's Bride
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

A/N: Sorry for this update taking so long guys, don't be surprised if this chapter sucks. The writer's block has been chewing on my brain for quite awhile. I'm trying to get Leanna to start showing some spirit, she's been lacking it since she got caught up in Fahmeer.


The next morning Leanna woke feeling a bit better, she was to be discharged from the hospital today, with orders to stay in bed for one week to allow her back to heal. Ever since she had found out that she was pregnant yesterday, Leanna had ignored anyone who tried to talk to her. She couldn't talk to anyone yet, she still couldn't get past the fact that she was pregnant. The thought of protection hadn't even entered her mind. She hadn't been feeling all that well lately, though she had just attributed it to stress. Ironically when this thought passed she encountered a wave of nausea. Leanna groaned and crawled into the fetal position. She hated being sick. She breathed in deeply and waited, hoping the nausea would soon pass. In five minutes it did, and Leanna sighed in relief. She groaned and sat back on the hospital bed... she had weeks of morning sickness ahead of her, the thought was enough to make her sick. She turned at the sound of the door opening. She grimaced, seeing Khadeem enter the room. She watched as he sat down in the chair next to her bed.

"How are you feeling sweet?"

Leanna didn't answer, she looked away from him, aching to have him hold her and tell her everything would be okay, that he loved her, though she knew that was an unrealistic wish. Without warning a surge of nausea came upon her. She realized with horror that this was the real deal. Groaning she swung her legs over the side of the bed, ignoring Khadeem's sharp exclamation she tried to get up out of the bed but a sharp piercing pain in her back had her gasping for air, which only aided the nausea. Clapping a hand over her mouth she once again attempted to get up, desperate to get to the bathroom before she lost control.

Before she could get up though, Khadeem was in front of her, pushing her back down on the bed.

"No!" She exclaimed.

Khadeem looked at her face and practically saw her turning green. With a muttered oath he scooped her up into his arms and within four strides was in the bathroom with her. He sat on the ground with her and held her while she convulsed. Neither heard the door open, Khadeem to busy trying to soothe Leanna; Leanna to busy grasping the toilet, trying to get control. Upon entering the room Leanna's parents and three brothers saw no one. Thinking the worst they all went to re-exit the room to alert someone, but before they could they heard retching coming from the little bathroom that adjoined the room. Walking to the bathroom they saw Khadeem sitting on the floor crooning sweet nothings into Leanna's ear, trying to soothe her as she convulsed repeatedly.

"Should we get the doctor?" David's voice rung out in the silent room.

Leanna was jerked back from her orgy of misery upon hearing her father's voice. Turning in Khadeem's arms she saw her whole family standing in the doorway, she mortified to realize they had all seen her being sick. This prompted another bout of sickness.

"Please," was the response Leanna's father got from Khadeem.

David left the room in search of a doctor. Meanwhile Leanna had stopped being sick, for the moment. She sat back against Khadeem's chest shivering. The warmth from his hard body radiated off of him and she sank into him. Throwing-up turned her into such a baby.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.