Captured: The Sheik's Bride - Cover

Captured: The Sheik's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Two weeks passed before Leanna got the courage to try and escape. Finally she asked Khadeem if she could go visit the town and go shopping. He agreed, but insisted Ella and two body guards accompany her. She wasn't going to complain, she was just going to have to find out a way to disappear and get to the airport.

When they left to go shopping she was a bundle of nerves. She needed to get back home and fast; she was starting to like this place and her husband to much. Granted, she was happy that he had bought her instead of some other men so she could complete their harem. She knew she could easily love Khadeem, and that thought scared her witless, she wasn't going to risk loving this man, he had way to much power, and she knew he would eventually tire of her, and when he did, she knew she would be heartbroken.

With these thoughts racing through her head as they toured the town Leanna tried to keep herself calm, tried to think of a way to escape. A plan formed in her mind while they were weaving between the booths and tents. All she needed to do was get behind the booths to get out of sight, then walk down the alley behind the booths and get a ride from the street at the end of the alley.

She decided her best course would be to go to the bathroom. So she went, leaving the guards and Ella standing at a booth nearby waiting for her. She couldn't have had any better luck. She entered the bathroom and waited a minute before she peeked out. Their backs were turned. Breathing a sigh of relief she slowly crept behind one of the tent booths. She quickened her pace and practically ran down the alley. When she got to the end of the alley she was lucky enough to find someone emerging from a taxi. She got in and gave the driver her destination. As the town passed by she finally was able to breathe. She couldn't believe her luck. Now all she had to do was get to the airport and on a plane home.

When the airport came into sight she got out the money Khadeem had given her to go shopping. She paid the driver and exited the car. She approached the desk and inquired after the next flight back to the east coast of the United States. The next flight they had with available tickets was in two hours. Resigned to waiting she ordered a drink and sat down. The minutes seemed to take forever to tick by, but finally it was time to get in line. Pulling out her passport that she had found had been given to Khadeem she waited in line.

Twenty minutes later she was on the plane. She sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. Her nerves were stretched thin, she was waiting for Khadeem to appear at any moment and drag her back to the palace. Slowly the plane left the runway and she could breathe again. She refused to examine the reason why she hadn't just e-mailed her family, she wasn't willing to admit that she wanted to prolong her stay here, refused to think that somehow she would miss this place, and more importantly... her husband.


Khadeem was frantic. She had escaped, somehow she had gotten out of Ella and his guards sight and slipped away. He had everyone out on the look for her, himself included. Somehow he knew she would go to the airport, and he was right. She had taken a flight out to the United States, headed for Newark Airport in NJ. He called his people off of the search, and gave the pilot to his private jet the heads up; they were leaving in three hours for the United States.

He went back to the palace and packed. His two bodyguards and Ella would accompany him. Finally they were headed back to the airport and quickly boarded his plane. Khadeem couldn't sit, he found himself getting up and pacing. He went into the cockpit and traded places with his pilot and drove the jet himself. Six hours later they landed in Newark, four hours behind Leanna's plane.

Though he wanted to immediately start searching for his wife he knew he couldn't, it was two in the morning, searching would have to wait until tomorrow. Resigned, Khadeem paced the hotel room he had arranged to stay at. He couldn't sleep until he had his wife back where she belonged, by his side.


She was home. Leanna marveled at the fact that her plan had worked. As she drove towards her home in NJ in the car she rented she kept thanking god that she had gotten away. She was just liking it there way to much. She didn't know why Khadeem had wanted to buy her, let alone marry her. She had never considered herself attractive, in middle school and high school she hadn't once had a date. Not that she found it surprising; she'd had acne for the duration of her school years, though it had finally cleared up when she turned twenty. Sure she'd had plenty of crushes, but never once had one of the boys she'd liked returned her feelings. A few times she'd asked someone out, but after being rejected so many times she just gave up and bore her crushes in silence.

She had hated school; most people made fun of her because of her acne, or didn't want to be associated with her because of it. Though she did have friends she never really got close to any of them bar Callie, she was just as horse crazy as Leanna. They had met at a local horse show when they were sixteen and had contacted each other a few times over the years. They really became close when Callie had moved up to New Jersey to escape her abusive father. They had gone to the same college and rode at the same barn. Both girls were extremely insecure, Callie had had the same skin problems as Leanna and they both found comfort in the fact that they weren't alone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.