Captured: The Sheik's Bride
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Khadeem stood at the altar, next to the priest who would be giving the vows. The wedding march sounded and he turned, saw his bride walking towards him. She was a vision in her gown. It was a very expensive gown; he had it custom made from Paris. They'd had a royal row over his audacity at choosing the gown she would wear, though he did win that fight because when she saw the gown she fell in love with it. It was white with a long flowing train. It had sleeves that fell over the shoulders and had a beaded vest. It was a gorgeous gown, but with Leanna in it, he was blown away.

Leanna tried to take another deep breath as she walked up the aisle on Hassan's arm, and was again unsuccessful. Slowly they walked to the altar and she found herself standing next to Khadeem. He took her shaking hand in his and they both turned to face the priest.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today..."

Through the whole ceremony Leanna was in a daze, and was grateful when she was able to say her vows without wavering or choking up.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Leanna looked up at her husband and watched dazedly as his head lowered to hers and he set his lips to hers. It was a gentle reassuring kiss, and as loath as she was to admit it, it helped steady her nerves a bit.

"I believe Sidi that you wanted to speak the ancient vows?" The priest queried.

"Yes father."

Startled she looked into Khadeem's eyes as he started speaking in a lyrical language, which she assumed was Arabic. A shiver passed through her as he finished up the vows. They stared into each others eyes for a long moment then Khadeem turned her hand in his and they walked down the aisle out the church where they stood and met with well wishers. They stood there for about an hour talking with dignitaries and a lot of his people who wanted to see their sheik's bride.

After they met with about everyone who wanted to wish them well Ella and Ingra came over and collected Leanna to get her prepared for her wedding night. Panic rose again and she found herself shaking with fear. Khadeem's aunts joined them in Khadeem's bedroom, which was now also Leanna's bedroom. They had her bathe and they dressed her in a silky white nightgown that just reached mid-thigh and had a daringly low neckline. Then the covers to the big bed were pulled back and Leanna sat back on the cushions waiting for Khadeem and the other men that were to witness her deflowering to arrive. Panic once again seized her she closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. She heard the door open and her head shot up, a deer-in-the-headlights look on her face. Khadeem walked into the room, he was wearing a black silk robe that reached to his knees. Leanna licked dry lips as her wide eyes took in her husband's form.

"All right then, time to get started." Ella stated.

Leanna blushed crimson at Ella's words; she made it sound like this was a movie you would see in a theater. She trembled as the door closed and the witnesses got settled to watch. She watched wide eyed as Khadeem came over to her, a glass of Brandy in his hand. He offered it to her and she gulped it down gladly, the warmth of the drink going straight to her belly.

Khadeem watched as she gulped it down, glad that she had accepted it for it contained a bit of an aphrodisiac in it, to ease her first time. Because her deflowering was being witnessed she would be nervous and he probably wouldn't be able to get her aroused, but the aphrodisiac would help so her first time hopefully wouldn't be as painful if she were not aroused.

Leanna watched fascinated as Khadeem shrugged off his robe and she was treated to a view of the muscled expanse of his chest. All her had on now were boxers, her panicked mind registered this thought, but for some reason a warm sensation was beginning to unravel in her belly. She tensed as her approached and covered her body with his.

"Relax love," he murmured.

She was about to reply with a sarcastic comment but he chose that moment to kiss her. It was a conqueror's kiss; he claimed her mouth with his, his tongue ruthlessly exploring her mouth. Heat exploded in her belly, she moaned into his mouth helplessly. She felt as he drew the straps of her gown down past her breasts and had to stifle a shriek when his mouth left hers and descended onto her breasts. He gently held a breast in each hand and gave careful attention to both. Soon she was writhing on the bed with new sensations as he latched onto one and suckled. Her breasts now felt heavy and swollen, and were extremely tender. She barely noticed his one hand trailing down her stomach until she felt it rest on her mound. Whimpered as he parted her folds and traced the heated flesh.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.