Captured: The Sheik's Bride - Cover

Captured: The Sheik's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

"Time to get up Miss Leanna."

Leanna groggily opened her eyes, wondering where she was. As the events of the past day came flooding back she groaned and tried to bury her head under the covers.

"Now none of that, let's get up, we're going to get you some proper clothing." Ella coaxed.

Resigning herself to getting up, Leanna sighed and sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes, and looked to Ella expectantly.

"Well, how do you propose we get me theses clothes?" She asked. "I don't exactly have anything to go shopping in."

Ella tisked. "We're not going shopping dear; the clothes are being brought to us." She explained.

Leanna opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Ella permitted entrance and soon the room was filled with racks of clothes. She saw the common garb for Arab women; Kaftans, Hijab's, Abaya's, and Jilbab's. She was also relieved to see some more common garb; jeans, shirts, sweats, and customary lingerie.

"All right then Miss Leanna, time to get you some clothing."

Four hours later after trying on countless clothing she collapsed on top of the bed and closed her eyes with a groan. She had always hated clothes shopping, and after today, never wanted to do it again.

"All right then, time to visit Dr. Passuern." Ella announced.

Warily Leanna opened one eye.

"Dr. Passuern?"

"Yes, you need to have an examination."

"Oh my god, not again!" She groaned.

Despite her protestations, Leanna was marched to Dr. Passuern's office within the palace, and once again had herself examined, once again highly embarrassed when once again it was determined that she was a virgin. Though this exam wasn't even half as bad as the previous, it was still exceedingly embarrassing.

She was given a clean bill of health, and was led by Ella back to her room. Exhausted she collapsed back on the bed.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Ella asked.

Leanna groaned and glared at Ella.

"Oh yes, it was sooo great!" She said sarcastically.

Ella chuckled and patted Leanna's hand comfortingly.

"Now there, the worst is over. I suspect your tired, try and get some sleep."

With that Ella turned and softly closed the door to Leanna's room and left her to her thoughts.

Now left to her own devices, she soon found herself thinking about her situation and felt the helplessness and fear consume her all over again. What she wouldn't give right now to wake up in her bed back in Jersey, this journey just a big nightmare.


Khadeem had assembled his whole family together to discuss his plans for himself and Leanna. He knew he wouldn't be met with any resistance from his family, for his kingdom was a fair one, the people allowed a lot of freedoms that Americans took for granted. The society was tolerant of multiple religions which was brought upon years ago by his great grandfather, who had been a Christian. Khadeem's whole family was Christian, but still followed the ways of the ancients; it was a male dominated society, though debasement of women was not tolerated. As a result, majority of the customs were still in practice; i.e. marriage consummation being witnessed by family. It was just one of those things that was kept in practice, and wasn't that harmful a practice, although it could be exceedingly embarrassing for the bride.

"So son, I understand that you bought a slave?"

Khadeem looked to his father, Hassan, seated next to his mother Ingra. They were a rare royal couple; they had married for love, not duty. It was a rare occurrence in Royal marriages, but it did happen, Khadeem was hoping it would happen between himself and Leanna.

"Yes father, though I don't intend to keep her as a slave." Khadeem offered.

"Then what are you going to do with her?" His mother asked.

"Marry her of course."

He grinned wryly at the looks of surprise that crossed his parent's faces. They had despaired of him every getting married, and the news that he planned to, was a shock, albeit a welcome one.

"So, tell us about our prospective daughter-in-law."

"Well father, she is a virgin; after she gets some clothing, Dr. Passuern is going to examine her. According to the slaver, he kidnapped her while she was visiting Zariff, she's American." Khadeem explained.

"Right now, she's just uncertain, and pretty scared."

"Understandable considering she was kidnapped, and sold; not something they do often in America." His mother said acerbically.

Khadeem stayed with his parents for about an hour, discussing his wife-to-be, and plans for the wedding. He wanted it to be as soon as possible. Dates flew back and forth between himself and his mother, and they agreed on a date, two weeks from today.

Satisfied that Leanna would be his as soon as possible Khadeem left his parents to search for his bride.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.