Tiffany's Swing Party - Cover

Tiffany's Swing Party

Copyright© 2005 by Juliette Benk

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While at a swingers party, a woman retells her first experience with another woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Group Sex   First   School  

I glanced to where my husband was reclining on the sofa and watched with interest as two women knelt naked before him. They began taking turns sucking his cock; passing it back and forth between their mouths while their hands massaged his legs and chest. Not only was I not jealous, but watching other women blow him turned me on and made me happy that he had both a blonde and a redhead attending to him. Unfortunately, I didn't get much of a chance to watch them as Tiffany was impatiently waiting for the rest of the story.

"Come on Mel, finish your story. I promise we'll take care of you when you finish. The party is just getting started."

"Senior year flew by," I continued. "My course load was easy and I had started seriously dating a guy shortly after Winter Break. A friend fixed me up on a blind date with Jonathon and our first date went great. I liked him so much that I was worried I wouldn't hear from him again. Fortunately, he called me back the next day and from then on, we spent almost every weekend together.

During graduation week, I had a lot of free time and spent much of it in DC with Jon. Friday evening we barhopped in Georgetown with a bunch of friends and by chance ran into another group of mids we knew. Jenny happened to be in that other group.

I waved her over and introduced her to my Jon. They hit it off so well that I left for a few minutes to get another round of drinks. When I returned, they were busy chatting about science fiction books they had both read. While watching her and Jon yak, I decided I wasn't going to let her get away this time. We continued talking at the bar while the rest of our friends ran off to a dance club.

"Jenny, before Jon and I go out dancing tonight, we were planning on going back to our room to change clothes and have some drinks. Come on up for a drink while we get ready."

While Jon and I talked about sex every chance we got, I had never told him about my brief encounter with Jenny. If he had known, he probably would have figured something was up when I invited her up to our room. Better that he would be surprised, I thought.

Jenny and I took the elevator up to our room while Jon went out to his car to get the bag of mixers and alcohol we purchased earlier in the evening. Jon surprised me by getting us a room at a nice hotel. I appreciated the gesture since he was not allowed in my dorm and his room had a single bed that really wasn't that comfortable for two people. With this luxurious queen sized bed, I was really looking forward to some hot hotel sex. And I was really going to make the most of it since he was leaving for his job in California the following week.

When Jon showed up, he took drink orders and mixed an Amaretto and OJ for Jenny and a Kahlua and Crème for me.

With drink in hand, Jenny stretched out in one of the beds while Jon and I sprawled out on the other. Glancing at Jenny, I admired her well-shaped legs. She had her back against the headboard and her legs stretched out and crossed. The short skirt she was wearing really showed her firm, tanned legs. I couldn't wait to rub my hands all over them.

While we were drinking and chatting, I noticed Jon checking her out, but he would quickly look away when he saw me catch him. I certainly understood why he was looking at her. Her blonde hair cascaded across the pillow and she did a remarkable job putting on her makeup. While guys looked studly in uniform, women always looked better made up and wearing anything except a uniform. Jenny was no exception. While we were both blondes, she had a much more appealing figure. She had a slim body with breasts that filled out her top and would turn heads. In contrast, I got stuck with my father's broad shoulders and stocky build. Jon was sweet and was always telling me how much he liked my body, but I wished I looked more like Jenny.

She must have had no lack of dates. But did she go after guys or did she still prefer girls?

The pear cider from earlier in the evening was still giving me quite a buzz. Just enough of a buzz to be very horny and lack any kind of self control. Steering the conversation to sex, I began taunting Jon.

"I bet I know what your favorite sexual fantasy is."

"How would you know, Ms. Drunken Psychic?"

"I read an article in Cosmo this morning listing the top ten male fantasies."

"Oh psychic, what does your crystal ball tell you?"

I blurted that he'd like a threesome with two women. It was a safe bet since I was already giving him blowjobs and hot sex in every imaginable position a man could want. And recently he persuaded me to try anal sex and I found it much better than I expected. So I figured the only thing left for him to desire was a threesome with two women since I doubted he was into guys or would want to see me fuck another man. More importantly, I wanted to get in Jenny's pants and if Jon would join us, so much the better.

"So would you like that," I persisted.

"What guy wouldn't? But it's not likely I'll ever experience that."

"Why not?"

"Come on, real women don't do that. The only guys who have threesomes are porn stars and guys who make up stories for Penthouse."

"Oh, some women would do that," I answered.

"Like who do you know who's done it?"

Jenny was sitting back quietly and sipping her drink. My raunchy talk didn't seem to shock or horrify her so I attempted to get her into the conversation.

"Jon, sometimes you are so sure of yourself. Jenny, you would be up for that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, leave Jenny alone," he admonished.

"No need to defend me. Mel's idea sounds better than going to a dance club. And I think we've got another couple of hours before my friends start wondering where I am."

Jon blushed a little but didn't say anything. He was probably wondering if we were pulling his leg.

My head was already resting in his lap and I could feel his cock harden under my cheek. I placed my hand over his cock and caressed it through the soft cloth of his shorts and felt it get fully erect.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

He just placed his hand on my back and caressed me.

Needing to go down on Jon in the worst way, I unbuttoned his shorts to release his cock. Very nice, I thought. Probably not more than seven inches long, but so thick that I couldn't wrap my hand all the way around it. His cock was a thing of beauty to me and stared at it while tracing my fingers over the soft ridges and veins that made up his glorious cock.

I worked my tongue slowly along the underside of his cock and his pretty bedroom brown eyes fully opened as I stuffed as much of him into my mouth as I could. My mouth stretched around his thickness and I resisted the urge to gag as it hit the back of my throat. I had to slow down a little as my desire outstripped my ability. After withdrawing my mouth a few inches, I tried again as I grew accustomed to his warm cock filling my mouth. Did Jenny enjoy cocksucking as much as I? I actually wondered whether she would be into it at all

"Jenny. Care to join me? Jon's cock could use another mouth."

She moved over to our bed and stretched out so that her head was near mine, and just inches from Jon's crotch. I grasped Jon's cock by the base and moved it to towards her mouth so that she could enjoy it.

"Don't you think he has a nice cock," I inquired.

"It adorable. Let me see how it tastes."

I pushed Jon back and kissed him on his lips and was glad that he had shaved earlier in the day. He had such nice full lips and he really knew how to use them. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and played with it while he fondled my breasts through my shirt.

Breaking away from our kiss, I pulled his shirt off and then my own. Unsnapping my bra, I leaned over and let Jon kiss each of my nipples and bring them each to attention. He loved it when I'd dangle my tits over his face and tell him to suck my breasts.

Looking towards Jenny, I was awed to see her deepthroating Jon's cock like a goddess. I couldn't believe what a turn on it was watching her mouth slide so far down his cock that her nose buried itself in his brown pubes. Jon was probably more amazed than me, but I certainly got a thrill seeing my boyfriend get something I couldn't give him. When he asked me to deep throat him, I always told him women wouldn't be able to get his thick cock all the way down their throat.

I didn't mind that it was I who was mistaken this time. Here she was, a petite 5'4" woman who could take Jon's cock all the way into her mouth. And I sat there just staring at how hot it was watching this woman suck my guy's cock. When Jenny had Jon's cock completely buried in her mouth, she surprised me by sliding her tongue out and bathing his balls with it. She was fucking incredible.

As much as I hated to pull myself away from watching them, I had to run and pee. Sitting on the commode with the door open, I heard the sexy sounds of slurping and moaning and couldn't wait until I was done. When I got back to the bed, Jenny was on top of Jon in sixty-nine.

Jon was really great at kissing my pussy and making me feel very tingly inside so I knew he was going to do a good job on her too. Her bottom was really wiggling about on his face while she sucked him. I was hoping that she was still into girls because this time I wasn't going to turn down a chance at feasting on her wet pussy that was currently spread over Jon's face. I couldn't help myself and ran my hands over her ass, but restrained myself from going further until I asked if she would mind if I went down on her.

I got on the bed next to them and marveled at the sexiness of their intertwined bodies. Jenny's full breasts alternated between flattening against Jon's body and then expanding to their fullness as she raised herself up off his body as she withdrew her mouth from his cock. She was way better at sucking cock than any of the actresses in those lame porno tapes Jon bought whenever he visited friends in New York City. I never could figure out why he enjoyed beating off to those tapes as they didn't do anything for me. But seeing Jenny's live performance was something entirely different.

I hadn't really thought about how I'd react if I saw Jon intimate with another woman. Jealousy, rage, and hurt were emotions I would have expected. Watching Jenny and Jon together, however, was just plain hot. So hot that I started playing with my clit while I waited for my turn to sit on Jon's face and rub my dripping pussy all over him.

Jenny and Jon's lovemaking was such a turn-on that I didn't care that I was masturbating in front of both of them.

I crawled over to their intertwined bodies and began rubbing Jon's balls while Jenny sucked his cock. Jon moaned appreciatively at our attention so I leaned in an attempt to suck his balls. Jenny's enthusiastic blowjob left little room for me to maneuver, though. I hadn't realized that it would take some practice and positioning to make a threesome work.

"Jenny, can you roll over so Jon is on top?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.