Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 20: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Sarah - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

When Bob Lacy left Karen's apartment, he debated about stopping by Jack's house before heading home. At the New Year's Dance, Jack had invited Bob along with some other people to stop over and see his new house. The house was on Bob's way home, so he decided that he would stop.

There where five couples at Jack's house. Some of the individuals at the house because of the alcohol they consumed were either sleeping or passed out. Sarah was there but Dave was sleeping. Bob started talking to her and was smitten by her looks and vivaciousness.

Sarah was five foot four inches tall with short blond hair that she wore in a chop cut. She had a nice figure and a weighed about 115 pounds. No oversized breasts or butt, just a nice solid proportioned package. Sarah had a body that was sometimes referred to as 'tight". She was a very attractive girl.

As they talked he learned that she was bound and determined to get her PhD in Chemistry. She had been accepted and was in the graduate program at the State University. She was debating between becoming a college professor or pursuing a career in industry. She did have time before she had to make that decision.

Sarah indicated that she had no current relationships with any fellows. Bob asked her if she was free next weekend, as he would like to take her to a show. She agreed and a time was set. That one date led to another and then another. Before Bob realized it, she was the only girl he had been dating for the past six months. The same applied to her in her relationship with Bob. They had just fallen into this exclusive relationship without either one of them realizing that it happened.

Bob's friends saw this relationship developing and thought they made a good looking couple. Sarah's brother Jack was cool about it, and never said anything to Bob about him dating his sister.

Bob continued to date Sarah when he could. The State University was two hours away and she was living in an apartment near the campus. Bob couldn't wait to see her. She was like a drug he got hooked on. He made a number of trips to see her and she came home frequently to see Bob.

The physical relationship they had was something new to Bob. While they kissed and had some torrid petting sessions, they never had intercourse. It wasn't for a lack of trying on Bob's part. Sarah simply told him that she had been raised in a manner that said intercourse should not be engaged in outside of marriage. That's what she was going to do and she hoped he understood. Because of his strong feelings for her, he respected her wishes and didn't push it. Sarah was not a prude and she saw that Bob was given relief, but intercourse was a not an option.

After another six months of dating Bob knew Sarah was the one for him. She was the one he wanted to be with the rest of his life. He shocked his parents a little, when he told them he was going to ask Sarah to marry him. He said he was going to ask her tonight, since she was in this weekend and it just happened to be her birthday. He had already purchased a ring with a 1.27 carat diamond.

He asked Sarah and his proposal caught her by surprise. He was down on one knee and looked at her with much love as he proposed.

She smiled and gave him a very passionate kiss and said, "Yes!"

They talked about setting a date and after looking at a calendar, they agreed on next year, sometime after her graduation. They would have time to make the necessary arrangements for the marriage and the reception.

At work everything was going fine for Bob. His law firm wanted further expansion and came up with an idea of opening up satellite law offices in the adjacent counties. On their list was a small town that was about 40 miles away from were Bob and Sarah presently lived. After a drive on a Saturday afternoon, they both thought that this was a nice town to live in and raise a family. Sarah knew that Bob wanted to practice law in a smaller town and she thought it would be a nice place for their children to grow up. She had expressed her thoughts to Bob about having six children. Bob hoped that this number of children was negotiable.

When Sarah agreed to live in this town, Bob approached his superiors about working at the satellite office they were planning to open.

The firm had mixed emotions. Bob was doing excellent work and had developed into a competent trial attorney. He hadn't yet lost a jury trial. Clients were pleased with his performance and how he handled their business. Work was being referred in with specific requests that it be assigned to Bob. The firm did realize however, that if the satellite office concept was to succeed, they would need to have competent trial attorneys in those locations. Further, if they didn't agree to Bob's request, he might leave them and then they would be left with nothing. They agreed to his request for reassignment and further surprised him by making him the youngest partner in the firm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.