Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 19: Karen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Karen - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

"Not guilty," the foreman of the jury said. The judge thanked the jury and dismissed them. Bob Lacy record was now five wins and zero losses on jury trials. He walked over and thanked each juror for their service. Three of the younger female jurors gave Bob a look that let him know they would be interested in getting to know this handsome six foot four inch litigator better. A couple of the men jurors shook his hand and told him he did a good job in presenting his case.

For the past 17 months Bob had been working for a large law firm and they were fast tracking him for further development. He was developing into an excellent trial attorney. If he was nervous and he was, it didn't show in his manner or in his quiet sincerity he exuded. He persuaded the jurors that his arguments were the true version of what had transpired or of what was the value of the injury was that was being claimed. His persuasiveness resulted in these favorable verdicts.

The next case that he would be trying was one involving a death in an automobile accident. It was a question of who crossed the center line. If a verdict were rendered against his client, the award would be at least in the large six figure range. Bob still needed to take a few depositions before the case was ready for trial. The courts and his law firm had slowed down for the Christmas through the New Year Holidays but he was coming in to work every day preparing the case and getting it ready for trial.

Bob did have more free time now than he did have when he was going to law school. The best part was that he also had some money in his pocket. He was spending it as evidenced by the new roadster he was driving. The college loan for law school was almost paid off. He was still living at home and was tempted to move out, but his parents had a big house and his mother had told him that his Dad would be disappointed if Bob did move out. Bob continued to live at home and contributed to the expenses but thought he should be looking to buy a condo. It was time he left the nest and he was sure his parents would understand.

His immediate concern was the New Year's Eve Dance which was tonight. The gang had decided to do something different this year. They decided to go to the dance being held at the local country club. Some people, who had gone there on prior New Year Eve's, had been complimentary about the food and the atmosphere. A live band provided the music and it was an open bar. The whole country club was open for this evening and it was sold out. Some 350 couples were expected there to welcome in the New Year.

Bob had thought about asking Jan to be his date. Jan however was a GU. A GU was a term applied to someone who was Geographically Undesirable. Her living in Kansas City was just too far away to visit regularly and since she came out of her shell she was being asked to go out every weekend. He thought that in the near future she would find someone and settle down.

His date tonight was Karen, a girl he had taken out three times before who had recently moved here from Boston. She was about five foot six inches tall with short red hair, a nice slim figure and a good personality. He enjoyed listening to her talk because of her eastern accent. They had some nice good night kisses and Bob thought that they would be going to the next level shortly.

The only thing that bothered him was that she hinted at wanting a commitment from Bob as to an exclusive relationship. Bob wasn't sure he wanted to do that. She was nice but it was too early in the relationship to agree to what she wanted. He was physically attracted to her but wasn't sure if it was anything more than that. He did admit that he enjoyed being in her company.

Bob picked Karen up at eight in the evening and within fifteen minutes they were at the country club. She looked lovely in a shinny black dress with a low cut neckline that showed cleavage. The dress was knee length and had a slit up the front to mid thigh. Karen was attractive and she exhibited an air of confidence that eastern girls have.

They sat at a table for ten and it was a good time with the alcohol flowing. There were a lot of jokes and digs being tossed around. Some of the people at the table wanted to get their money's worth and were visiting the open bar maybe more than they should. At the table were acquaintances that Bob had known for a long time. He was surprised to see Jack's sister, Sarah there. He had known who Jack's sister was since she was three years behind him when he was an undergrad at the University. She was vivacious and a cute girl who Bob heard had gotten her Masters Degree in Chemistry and now was now going for her Doctorate. Her looks and personality had resulted in her being the University's Homecoming Queen in her junior year. Brains and beauty are a lethal mixture he thought.

When Bob asked Jack later why her sister was here, and was Dave's date, Jack said that she had broken up with her boyfriend of three years as she realized he would never amount to anything.

Bob thought, "The guy didn't know what he was losing."

Bob danced with Karen and she danced well. She knew all the current dances. When it was a slow dance she was right up against him. She was intentionally rubbing herself against him. He enjoyed holding her in his arms. When he dropped his hand to the top of her ass, she rubbed herself more vigorously against him.

As the evening wore on, the dancing became more intimate with Karen having both of her arms around Bob's neck. He had both of his arms around her lower waist. His fingers where touching her just on the top of her butt. She was plastered against him and he could feel her breasts against his chest. She could feel his partial erection pressed against her stomach and was pleased she could do this.

When the band took a break from playing they walked back to the table. Bob noticed that Karen was getting a little tipsy. At midnight she gave Bob a kiss to welcome in the New Year that curled his toes. After the midnight kisses and the exchanges of well wishes among the attendees, Karen wanted to continue the kissing by sitting on Bob's lap and nibbling on his ear. Bob's enjoyed her attention, but was a little embarrassed by this public expression of her affection.

After a few more dances in which Karen was practically dry humping him on the floor, Bob thought it was time to go. He retrieved their coats and they bid their goodbyes and left. Nothing was said in the car as to where they were going. For some unexplained reason they both knew that they were going back to Karen's apartment. She had previously said that her roommate was gone for the night.

He parked the car and walked her to the door. He followed her into the apartment without her having to ask him. She inquired if Bob wanted a drink but he passed on her offer as he was driving. She sat next to him on the living room couch. He turned to her and she was immediately in his arms kissing him with a fiery passion. His hands were going all over her body from her butt to her breasts, to rubbing her inner thighs. There was no objection from her and she was lightly moaning as they continued their lip lock.

He slipped a finger in under her panties into her most private part and discovered that she was wet; not damp or moist, but wet. He caressed her clit and her reaction made it evident that she enjoyed the stimulation. He pulled on the waistband of her panties and she lifted her hips to make it easier to get them down her legs. His hand on her clit continued its stimulation and she experienced her first orgasm. She went wild with moaning and thrashing when she came.

His hand started searching for the zipper on the back of her dress and he couldn't find it.

She broke the kiss, nibbled on Bob's ear and whispered in his ear, "It's on the side, lover." and went right back to kissing Bob.

He pulled down the zipper and she dropped her arms so he could pull the dress off of her shoulders. Once the dress was off, she put arms around him again. He pushed the dress down over her hips and she kicked it away. He glanced and saw that the nylons she was wearing were thigh highs. The nylons were gun metal tan and he thought she looked sexy in them because they had a lace top edge. Her black bra was fastened in the front and he made quick work of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.