Moments in a Life
Chapter 17: Zoë

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Zoë - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Things in general were going well for Bob Lacy. He didn't have any complaints. Well maybe there was something that was bothering him and that was the relationships he was having with women. He was having dates and having sex with women but in thinking about it that's only what is was, sex. It was pure physical attraction to a member of the opposite sex. The women he had been with he assumed had this same physical attraction to him as well. Some had hinted they wanted more in a relationship but so far Bob had not met anyone that he thought he would want to spend the rest of his life with.

That wasn't completely true. He thought he had found the right woman for him but that ended when he received the letter from Jackie's mom when he was in Korea. In the letter she said she was so very sad to inform him that Jackie had been killed in a single car accident. The car she was driving had slid on an icy road and hit an abutment. Jackie was killed instantly. Jackie's mom knew in her phone conversations with Jackie that Jackie had said she was serious about someone named Bob but it wasn't until she was going through Jackie's things that she found Bob's address. She was sorry she had to inform him of this tragedy by a letter. She asked him to visit her and her husband if he was ever in the Denver area.

That letter was something Bob couldn't believe. He must have read it three or four times. He actually cried. There was nothing he could do or say. He remembered Jackie as the very fine person she was and the times they had together and not just the sex. If loving someone is wanting to be with that person all the time and take care of her, well he had been in love with Jackie but he didn't know it at the time. He made a vow that it would never happen again and hoped there still was the right woman out there for him. She just had to be out there.

In time he was able to put her death behind him but he still had thoughts of the wonderful person Jackie was and what he had loss. He still remembered how she looked when she was walking down the stairs of her dorm when he first met her. It just wasn't right that this happened to someone so young.

He never did stop in Denver or meet her parents. What could he say?

The dance this weekend at the hall was the usual scene with the guys in the bar and the girls sitting around the dance floor hoping someone would ask them to dance. Because of his Army training he referred to the dance floor and the tables surrounding it as 'an enriched target.' Bob Lacy had been successful when he trolled the dance floor in the past. Today was no exception as he saw that there were some girls whom he knew and who would probably leave with him if he asked them to. However, he didn't see anyone that really interested him.

Law School was winding down and he wanted to find a girl to spend some quality time with and relax. He asked various girls to dance with him and could see a lustful look on some of their faces as they danced. He didn't mean to sound conceited but with his looks and dancing ability he should be able to find someone who he wanted to leave with him and have an enjoyable time.

Sitting at a table were two girls he hadn't seen before. Talking to them was a friend of his, Matt Dirksen. Bob went over to the table and said hello. He was asked to sit down and join them. The girls were sisters, Zoë and Wanda. They resembled each other and Wanda was one year older. They were in from college and they knew some girls who mentioned the dance as something to do this weekend. They had decided to come based on those recommendations.

Matt seemed to be interested in Wanda, so when the band started playing Bob asked Zoë if she wanted to dance. She walked out on to the dance floor and turned to face him. There seem to be a nice sway to her hips as she walk but the loose cut of her dress gave no indication as to the quality of her butt. The first song was up-tempo one and Zoë was able to follow his lead easily. The next song was a slow one and she was light on her feet as he gave her a few moves that she handled with no problem. Bob enjoyed dancing with a girl who knew how to dance and Zoë did know how to dance.

Bob looked her over and thought she was about five foot six inches tall with ample breasts and what appeared to be a good figure from what he could tell because of her dress. She had straight blond hair with bangs that was combed down to just past her shoulders. It was the California surfer girl look.

The dress she was wearing had a high cut neckline and if she was wearing a bra Bob concluded it was a loose one because of how her breasts jiggled. She was an interesting girl.

After the song ended they went back to the table, but Matt and Wanda where elsewhere. They talked some more and Bob found Zoë to be interesting to talk to. She had a nice personality and judging by the conversation was quite intelligent. As they talked she crossed her legs and Bob was able to see what he thought were excellent calves and ankles. Zoë had a way of looking at you that told you she was thinking about you, and yet there was something more in her look that he couldn't quite place. The band started up again and he took her back on the dance floor. He enjoyed holding and dancing with her.

It still was early but Bob asked her if she wanted to leave to grab a burger. She said she was famished and could use one so they said their goodbyes and left. They stopped at Libby's Diner and had the standard burger with fries. Zoë was finished eating before Bob. She again was looking at him in such a way that had him wondering, who was pursuing whom.

Back in the car, Bob was wondering where to go to extend the evening. Zoë suggested that they go over to her house. She said her parents would be asleep and that the family room would be empty. She said that they wouldn't disturb her parents.

Her house reflected that she came from money. It was a big house that was located in the Beverly area, an older but upscale neighborhood. That her dad was a surgeon shed more light on the financial picture.

He parked the car and helped her exit it. Her legs were looking better and better.

In the family room, which was located on the lower level, well away from the master bedroom, she turned the television on low and caught a movie. Zoë handed Bob a beer and she had a glass of wine. Bob was sitting on a sofa and she joined him sitting right next to Bob. The lights were dimmed low as most of the light in the room was coming from the TV.

Zoë asked Bob how school was going. As they talked it seemed that she unconsciously placed her hand on his thigh. When she did this Bob felt a spark between them. When the drinks were finished they both put the glass and bottle on the coffee table.

There was no guessing as to what Zoë wanted or had in mind when she reached over and grasped Bob's partial erection.

She said, "I felt this monster pressed against me when we were dancing and I just need to see if it's as big as it feels."

She pulled down his zipper and pulled out his member. "It's beautiful, "she said, and lowered her head and kissed its head. Her lips formed a circle and she started sucking on it.

Bob thought this was happening pretty damn fast. He had just met her 3 hours ago and here she was sucking on his shaft. He could cum in her mouth but that was not were he wanted to cum the first time with her. He brought her up to him and gave her a kiss and found her tongue immediately in his mouth looking for his tongue.

He looked at her and stood up with his hand extended toward her. She rose up and looked into his eyes.

Bob was giving it back to her, when he said, "I have felt your breasts pressed against me when we danced and I need to see if they are real."

She smiled at him with a look that acknowledged he was giving back to her what she had given to him.

Zoë then turn her back to Bob and lifted her hair off the back of her neck, which exposed the zipper on her dress. She said, "Go for it."

He pulled down the zipper and saw she was bra less and was wearing flesh colored bikini panties. The dress came off her shoulders and dropped to the floor where she stepped out of it. She put her hand into the sides of the panties and pushed them down to the floor as well. In doing that she had to bend forward a little and he got a little glance at her most intimate place. He could see that the lips were swollen and thought he saw some moisture.

She stood there with her back towards Bob. He looked at her from her feet to the top of her head. She was Playboy model material or at least her backside was. She was wearing her high heels and they emphasized her trim ankles and calves. Her sexy thighs were connected to a heart shaped ass that had a cute curve to it.

After holding this pose for a sufficient time, Zoë then with her hands at her sides, slowly tuned and brazenly faced Bob. She was proud of her body and one look at it showed why. Bob thought that she had every right to be. Her breasts were perfect for her size, about 34 B cup. The nipples, which were stiff and pink, were set against areoles that were the size of a fifty-cent coin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.