Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 16: Sandy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Sandy - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

If Bob Lacy's plans came to fruition, it was going to be one more year of law school, graduation and pass the Bar Exam to become a licensed attorney. School was challenging and very interesting at the same time. One of his professors told Bob that with his looks, bearing and his perceived sincerity when he spoke, should make him an excellent trial attorney. Not everyone who is an attorney is capable of being a good trial attorney. It was the professor's opinion that it was only 10% of the graduates who are good enough to become trial attorneys.

Bob wasn't sure if he wanted to specialize in a certain field of law as a number of his fellow students indicated they would or if he would generalize in all aspects of law. He tended to lean toward a generalize practice but working for a large law firm would make that difficult. He thought the small-town two or three person law firm would be more conducive to the generalized practice of law.

Bob had taken a summer internship with the law firm of Cook and Rodgers who were one of the biggest law firms in the State. The firm liked what they saw in Bob. His background and his current class standing reflected a pattern of success. His easygoing manner, intelligence and perceived sincere nature should make him a top litigator. They offered him a full time position upon graduation but contingent upon his passing the Bar Exam. Bob thought this would be an excellent opportunity to learn about the realities and practicalities in the practice of law. He would discover the nuances of being a lawyer at this large law firm.

There were some good looking secretaries and female lawyers working at the firm. Bob avoided any social interaction inside the office so as not to have this offer of employment withdrawn. He had received indications that some of the ladies employed at the law firm were interested in him. So far he was able to avoid any entanglements with fellow employees. Who knew what the future would hold but for now he had no relationships with any of the female employees.

Bob had received a good salary during the internship. The firm gave him his full pay when he went to his last Army Reserve two-week summer camp. He had been promoted to the rank of Captain. Bob left this summer internship to return to school. He left a week before school started, as he wanted to unwind a little.

Bob had been talking with John Grayson one of his friends, about doing some sort of a vacation. John had said that his sister earlier during the summer had gone to the Kriss Kross Dude Ranch, or as it was referred to as the KK Ranch, in Wisconsin. She told her brother that she had a good time. Food and facilities were good and cost was reasonable. Her only negative comment was that there were a lot more girls than guys at the dude ranch. That comment sold it for John and Bob. They called and made a reservation.

In driving into the KK Ranch, they saw a well-kept facility. The grounds were well manicured and there were a number of buildings scatter throughout the property. The size of the buildings varied. After registering Bob and John were assigned to a small one-room cabin that had two double bunks. There was a shortage of male campers which made them the only occupants of the cabin.

There was an orientation that evening. Bob surveyed the attendees at this orientation. There were about 90 guests in total and the split was 70 girls and 20 guys. Everyone was dressed in their dude ranch outfits, which consisted of jeans and long sleeve shirts. Some of the attendees even wore cowboy hats. Bob wasn't trying to be critical but the guys were nothing to write home to mother about. The girls were a different story. Bob thought that approximately ten of the girls were attractive while the remainder were average to less than average.

After the orientation the attendees split up with the guys and girls going in different directions. Each group was further briefed on the specific rules of the ranch. The drinking and the rules as to fraternization were emphasized. The guys were marched to out to a building were they sang two songs to serenade the girls who appeared on the upper balcony. If this attempt at togetherness wasn't bad enough it started raining during the serenade. John was not taking this introduction to the ranch life well. He was upset on how juvenile they were being treated and thought that this week was going to be a disaster. Bob didn't like what he saw so far either, but he was willing to keep an open mind. He wanted to see what would develop the rest of the week.

The rest of the week saw some improvement. The guests would spend most of the day either taking horseback rides or lounging by the swimming pool working on their suntans. Some of the girls, Bob saw whom he thought looked good at the orientation, looked even better in their bikinis. The trouble was that there were either other girls around them or they were being hustled by guys. Since Bob and John never mounted up on a horse during the whole week, they didn't have much in common to talk about. They didn't find an opportunity to talk one on one with a good looking girl.

In the evening, at John's instigation, both of them would go into the small town that was close to the ranch and find a local watering hole. There they watched television, had some beers and played shuffle board. John thought that this was better than sitting around a campfire singing songs. Bob didn't care either way, but to keep John happy he went along with him.

Thursday night according to the schedule was to be the one formal evening of the week. That evening the guys were required to put on coats and ties and the girls dresses. A dance was scheduled in the large community hall. John didn't care about the dance and wanted to go into town.

Bob and John had put on slacks and sweaters and started to go into town when Bob said, "Why don't we just walk down to the hall where the dance is and see what's going on before we go?"

They walked about a hundred yards and looked in on the dance.

WOW! The girls cleaned up good. When he thought there were ten good-looking girls there, now he could see that there were twenty five or more. Getting them out of their jeans and shirts and putting them into dresses and high heels with some make-up had made a marked improvement in their appearance.

Bob looked at John and he looked at him. With out anything being said, they walked back to their cabin and changed their clothes to coats and ties. They were back at the dance in fifteen minutes.

Since there was an imbalance of girls to guys there were considerable organized activities at the dance to even out the imbalance. Apparently this was a common situation that the ranch counselors constantly had to deal with. To insure that there was some mixing and that the guys weren't held hostage, there were a continuing number of ladies choice dances and other dances that enabled the girls to dance with a guy.

Bob thought that this was the greatest ego builder a guy could have. When they announced a ladies choice dance, six girls or so would come running up to him asking him to dance. He was polite enough to select the girl who asked him first. The girls who didn't have a dance partner were aggressive and were not hesitant to cut in during a dance. Some of what Bob considered to be the good looking girls at the ranch were chasing Bob and asking him for a dance. Since Bob was an excellent dancer, his dancing ability did not go unobserved and only served to increase the number of girls who wanted to dance with him. When they danced the slow tempo ones, the girls were not hesitant to close the gap between them and Bob and pressed up against him. This was the girl's way of showing their interest in him. Bob thought they needed to have more dances instead of the campfires they held every night.

What was funny were the questions the girls asked of Bob. Since Bob had not participated in many of the ranch activities, the girls were wondering if Bob had just arrived. They were surprised to find that Bob had been there all week.

In looking over at John, it looked that he was finally happy with the situation. John seemed to be getting chummy with one girl in particular. Bob was taking a little fancy to a girl named Sandy who had managed to have three dances with him.

She was about five foot six inches tall with a nice figure and short brown hair. She seemed to have a nice personality and facially was quite attractive in a pixie sort-of-way. Her comments indicated she was currently between boyfriends. In their dancing she had unabashedly pressed her breasts against Bob and he surmised that this was a sign she fancied him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.