Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 15: Vivian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Vivian - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Bob was half way through law school and it was going pretty good as reflected in the grades he was receiving. The studies weren't as tough as he thought they would be. Law school however, did require a lot of time especially the required reading. The comprehension of what was read was the important point and it was obvious that some of his fellow students were having difficulty with that aspect. They may graduate law school but passing the Bar Exam to be able to do the practice of law could be another story.

He thought his routine and self-discipline style of studying on weekdays and Sunday with only taking Saturday as an off-day was working well. He had self-confidence when the instructors asked him questions in class. He did look forward to Saturdays and the weeks went by quickly.

Tonight was going to be a make or break date with Vivian, or Viv, as she preferred to be called.

He had known Viv ever since he was released from active duty. She had been a steady of Brett Simmons who played for one of the local basketball club teams. Supposedly Viv wanted to tie the knot with Brett but he found someone else and dumped Viv. Bob heard that she took the breakup with Brett hard. That was about one year ago and now she seemed to have moved on with her life.

While Bob knew her, he hadn't had much to do with her other than say hello until a month ago. He had met her at a wedding reception and started talking to her. One thing led to another and since she seemed receptive to him, he asked her out on a date. Bob had two dates with her so far. Bob and Viv had engaged in some goodnight light petting but Bob was having mixed emotions about this relationship and Viv's reaction to him. Sometimes she seemed to enjoy his company and at other times he got the feeling she went out with him because no one else had asked her out. He just wasn't getting good vibes from her.

Viv was probably the most streetwise girl he had ever dated. She was one year older than Bob and he thought that she had been around the track a few times. She usually dated guys that were older than Bob.

At five foot seven inches, she was a good height match to Bob's six foot four inches. She had long dishwater blond hair and at about 125 pounds had a nice figure. Her butt and legs were her best feature while her breasts her worse because of their small size. They were probably an A cup. Facially she was attractive but her complexion wasn't the best.

Some guys he new referred to her as a "Racehorse." Bob thought she was more of a "Thoroughbred."

As to her small breasts she had already let Bob know that she was self-conscious of their size. He had tried to reassure her that they looked fine to him but she had her mind made up that they were too small and that was it. She would not let him touch them.

Tonight they were going to dinner and a show. Bob pressed her doorbell at the agreed time and she answered all set to go. Bob though she looked good and this time she seemed happy to be going out with Bob. She was wearing a blue knit dress that hugged her body and emphasized her nice hips and legs. He thought that she knew how to emphasize her finer points. He held the car door open for her and had a nice shot of her legs as she entered the car.

The usual chit chat occurred on the way to dinner. She told him that her parents with whom she still lived were in Seattle playing grandparents as her older sister had just given birth to their first grandchild. They would be out in Seattle till this coming Monday.

Dinner was Chinese and the portions were large. They had a cocktail and he asked her a number of questions about her life and her work. She was not bashful and talked his ear off. Because she did most of the talking, she thought Bob was a good conversationalist. The few questions she asked of Bob were limited to law school and what his future plans were.

The movie was good. It was the new James Bond film and Bob had read all the books Ian Fleming had written with this character. Bob thought the books were better than the movie in that they didn't have all those one-liner wise-cracks Bond threw out. The girls in the movies were prettier than what was in Bob's reading imagination. Bob and Viv were out of the theater at close to midnight and they drove back to her home.

When he parked the car she asked him if he wanted to come in for a drink. This invitation surprised him a little but he quickly accepted. He helped her out of the car and got a little better shot of her legs as the dress slipped up a little higher. As she walked up the stairs in front of him, he did acknowledge her ass was world class. She knew how to move it when she walked.

Once inside her apartment, he took of his sport coat and sat on the couch. She asked what he wanted to drink and went to make the drinks. She came back with two vodka tonics. One sip of the drink told him she had not wasted any tonic. It was a strong drink and he wondered about it. Viv sat next to him on the couch. He noticed that before she sat down she put some sort of a cloth on the end table that was on her side of the couch.

They were sipping the drinks and Bob was dropping compliments on her. She seemed to enjoy hearing the nice things he was saying about her. He would kid her about something and she would giggle and laugh. She had a throaty laugh. Then there was a lull in the conversation. Neither of them could think of something to say. They just looked into each other eyes. Without breaking the eye contact Bob put his drink down on the end table closest to him. He took her drink from her hand and put it down next to his.

Bob reached for her and at the same time moved toward her. She easily came into his arms. The kiss was enjoyable as her lips were moist and soft. She did know how to kiss. Viv also had a way of drifting her fingernails on the back of his neck in his hair that was stimulating. Her perfume was very evident and distinctive.

Viv put both of her arms around Bob's neck and was totally engrossed in kissing him. Bob had his arms around her and could feel that there was no excess body fat on her. He moved his hands were he could squeeze her butt and it felt good under his manipulation.

He leaned back on the couch and she came with him so that her upper torso was lying on Bob and that was fine as far as he was concerned. This brought her hips up and he continued to squeeze her ample globes. She must have liked what he was doing because she moved her hips in the age-old motion of intercourse. Her movement was causing her abdomen to rub against one of Bob's thighs. She was dry humping him.

Bob's fingers were slowly pulling up her knit dress. When his fingers felt the hem, he pulled on the dress and brought it over her hips. Viv knew what he was doing and had not expressed any resistance to his actions. When the dress above her hips, his hands went back to her globes and touched bare skin. Bob realized that either she hadn't worn any panties or had at sometime during the evening had taken them off. Maybe when she went for the drinks, he thought.

There was only one reason she would have done that and Bob thought, "Houston, we have lift off!"

Her globes were smooth and undulated under his hands as he grouped it. Her actions told Bob she liked the attention he was continuing to give to it. His fingers explored the crack getting close to her anus and she seemed to enjoy his probing. Their tongues continued to do battle.

Her hand had dropped down to his crouch and she felt his erection. She must have liked what she felt because Viv pulled down the zipper on his pants and with her hand pulled his love tool out of his pants. She was impressed on how big it was in that her hand was barely able to grasp it. She started to stroke it up and down.

Bob worried about her just giving him a hand job, so he broke the kiss and moved his head down to her exposed stomach were he licked and planted kisses on it. He licked her navel and became aware of her scent that indicated she was aroused. He moved down to her thighs, which felt soft against his cheek. After kissing her thighs he gave her a hickey on the upper inside of her thigh. Moving to her most intimate part, he was surprised to discover that she was completely shaved. He went right to her clit where he nibbled, then chewed, suckled and finally licked it.

Viv was utterly over-enjoyed with the attention he was giving to her. Her clit became pronounced and very sensitive. In a short time she had an orgasm. Her hands were holding her spread knees back, thereby opening herself as wide as possible for Bob's tongue to penetrate her. He could tell that she had discharged some of her juices. He continued to lick her clit and she continued to experience orgasms. She was cumming continuously and wasn't sure how much more she could take. After a few more orgasms she was exhausted.

Viv made an effort to sit up and bring Bob to her for a kiss. She reached between him, felt his shaft and said, "I want this in me."

He asked if she was protected and she said, "Oh yeah, don't worry."

He started to mount her and moved up but she said, "No, not that way, the back way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.