Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 12: Eileen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Eileen - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Two weeks after 1st Lieutenant Bob Lacy was released from his two years of active duty, he entered law school at the University from which he had received his undergrad degree. The law school was very highly rated and had produced a number of judges and politicians. Bob wasn't sure he could gain admission into law school because they were very selective in the admission process. His LSAT marks were well above average as well his undergrad grade point average. Along with his application he had submitted letters of recommendation from two prominent attorneys. His Basketball Coach, who was somewhat of a local celebrity and a power at the University, had also written a letter recommending Bob for admission. Bob was quite happy when he received the acceptance letter while he was in Korea.

Being able to live at home had reduced the expense of attending school which was now a concern since he was paying for his education. The courses required a considerable amount of time studying and Bob was adapting well to being in a school situation again. He had no free time during the week, but Bob set aside Saturday nights as his time to unwind. This Saturday there was a wedding as one of his High School friends was getting married and most of the old gang was invited.

Bob didn't go to the wedding ceremony but he arrived at the reception about half way through the cocktail hour. He went through the receiving line and gave his congratulations to the newlyweds. He saw where he could deposit his gift and went to the bar to have a drink. A lot of his old friends were there and he talked with them on what had transpired during the two years he was in the service.

Overall there hadn't been many earth shattering changes in the two years. There were a few breakups and some new relationships but most of his friends were now finished with school and had found full time employment. He did notice that the girls he knew had been well served by these past two years. They had continued in the maturing process and their bodies were getting curves where there where none before. They also lost some of their awkwardness and were more confident in their looks and conduct. The dresses they wore were also a little more revealing than they had been in the past. In a nutshell Bob thought that quite a number of them were hot.

He talked with a number of these ladies during what remained of the cocktail hour and tried to give each of them some sort of a compliment. At six foot four inches he had also matured and was referred to by the girls as a "Hunk." His bantering with them and his nice smile as well as his apparent sincere compliments caused a few to moisten their panties.

For the meal, seating was assigned. He noticed that his table partners were all from his original gang. Most of his male friends were there were with their current girlfriends or wives. To even out the boy girl seating arrangement, the younger sister of a girl that was in his high school graduating class was sitting next to him.

Eileen was her name. She was about five foot four inches with long brown hair down past her shoulders. It seemed that she had a nice figure with breasts that were about 34C's. She was wearing a light blue dress that was cut low in the back and had spaghetti straps to hold it up. With all the cleavage she was showing he thought she couldn't be wearing a bra with that dress. The only thing he knew about her was that he had heard she had a reputation for being a little on the wild side. She was a pretty girl facially.

The conversation at the table was lively with a lot of laughter. There was some reminiscing about the past and events that had happened since high school as well as what the people were doing now. They all were impressed that Bob was in Law School. The drinks were flowing and the bar was open during dinner. Bob was careful since he was driving so he was slowly slipping on his usual beer.

During and after the meal there were speeches from members of the bridal party and the usual toasts. The Bride and the Groom said a few words. Per tradition when the band started playing, the first dance was reserved for the Bride and Groom. The wedding party and the parents joined in and then it was opened up to everyone. The couples at the table were going to dance, mostly at the urging of the girls. Bob asked Eileen if she would honor him with a dance. She smiled at the way he made the request and stood to go to the dance floor. Bob helped by moving her chair. As mentioned previously, Bob scoped out their backsides when his dance partner walked to the dance floor. He concluded that Eileen had a nice little butt and trim ankles.

The tempo was upbeat and Eileen was a good dancer. They danced well as a couple. The next song was a polka and this about cleared the dance floor. Eileen was a little surprised when Bob asked if she wanted to give it a try. She put out her arms and they did quite well with the dance. Finally a slow song was played and they were able to catch their breaths.

His hands told him she had a firm, muscular body. She was a good dancer and followed his lead easily. She moved into him and he could feel her breasts pressing on his body. They felt firm but maybe that was because of her bra if she was wearing one. He wondered if she was a "possible?"

After the song ended they went back to the table and mingled with other people. Bob asked a few other girls to dance but there were very few girls that were unattached that interested Bob. Eileen interested him. He complimented her on her looks and dancing ability. She enjoyed receiving praise from such a tall good looking guy.

As the wedding reception was getting close to its end, the songs that were being played were mostly slow tempo ones and Bob took advantage of the situation by asking Eileen to dance. Because Bob was such a good dancer and good-looking guy, Eileen jumped at his invitation. She noticed she was getting the evil eye from some of the other single girls but she figured it was Bob who had asked her to dance and not vice versa.

Bob was having some carnal thoughts about Eileen but also thought she was getting a little high on the alcohol. The inflection in her voice was up a few octaves and she wasn't as stable on the dance floor as she had been earlier. She was clinging to him more and more when they danced. He didn't mind this as he liked her breasts pressing against him and his leg sliding between her thighs. His hand had dropped a little from her waist to the top of her butt and if she noticed, she didn't say anything.

When the band played its last song the reception started to break up. Bob asked her if she needed a lift home. She said that would be nice and she would tell her sister. She excused herself and went to the restroom. The weather was unusually warm so they didn't need coats. Bob held her arm as they walked to the car. When she got in the car her dress slid up and he saw some very nice legs. She reached over to open Bob's door and stayed seated in the middle. Bob thought that later when the car manufactures went to bucket front seats instead of a bench seat, they eliminated a lot of the familiarity that men and women had enjoyed when they were in a car.

In driving to Eileen's home Bob noticed that the straps on her dress had slipped from her shoulders down her arms but the dress was still being held up. He thought that her breasts must be solid to keep holding the dress in place. She seemed to be a little excited and rested her hand on his thigh.

He found a place to park on the street, just down from her home that was shielded by bushes and trees from the neighbors and streetlights. It made their presence in the car a cozy situation. He turned off the motor and turned to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.