Moments in a Life
Chapter 3: Ginny

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ginny - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Normally Bob Lacy didn't like to delay doing things that needed to be done, but this time he had and time was running out on him. In one and a half weeks it would be New Years Eve and if he wanted to go to Jim McMahon's party, he was going to need to come up with a date. All of the girls he knew were already committed so he had to find someone who wasn't. He had noticed some good looking girls in school, but he really didn't know them so he would be comfortable in asking any of them to go to the party. Calling on the phone only to be rejected was not an option as far as he was concerned.

His freshman year at the University was progressing well but between basketball and studies, his free time for socializing had been limited. He would need to find someone ASAP.

Bob had asked to work at the Inter-Fraternity Christmas dance. The Athletic Department supplies the dance workers and it was a way the athletes could earn some spending money. Being 19 years of age may have been a technical violation of law for him to be serving beer but most of the local judges and politicians to include the present Mayor have graduated from the University so no one was going to cause the athletes any trouble. Only beer was served at the dance and once the 40 cases of beer on hand were sold the bar closed.

With an hour to go before the dance ended, all the beer had been sold. Bob was free till the dance was over till when the clean up of the auditorium would start. He started looking at what talent was at the dance tonight. There was good attendance so there had to be someone he could ask out for New Years.

Bob recognized Jamie who was two years ahead of him in school and the current girlfriend of Walt Dorsey, a starting forward on the basketball team. She was a fox and Walt was a lucky guy. Bob walked over and said hello. Jamie was talking with two girls from school and one whom Bob didn't recognize. Jamie smiled at him and wished him a Merry Christmas. She introduced him to the girls who she had been talking with.

Two of the girls Bob had seen at school, and were probably members of Jamie's sorority. The third girl was Jamie's younger sister, Ginny. She was a freshman in college and was going to a downstate school. She had come home for the Holidays. She was slim, about five feet five inches tall, 120 pounds, with dish water blond hair that almost touched her shoulders. Facially she was very attractive and could be a model. She was a younger version of her sister and a fox as well. He could see that her body had some very nice curves to it. Her breasts weren't overly large but seemed just right for her frame.

Bob was talking with the girls when the band started playing a slow dance song. Bob asked Ginny if she wanted to dance and she accepted.

She fit into his arms nicely and followed his lead effortlessly. Bob told her she was a good dancer and she blushed.

He looked at her and said, "If telling you that you are a good dancer is going to cause you to blush, what is going to be your reaction when I tell you that you are the best looking girl here at the dance?"

She blushed again and moved closer so she could put her head against Bob's shoulder until she felt the flush receding.

She moved back a little and said looking up at him, "Thank you, I needed to hear that as I just broke up with my boyfriend just before I came back home."

Bob thought that her boyfriend must be nuts to let someone like Ginny get away but then again maybe she was available for New Year Eve.

He said, "It's really none of my business and I don't know who your boyfriend was but if he let you get away, it was probably for the best since he had to be stupid to let that happen. If you want to talk about it I am here to listen but if you rather not, I understand."

She smiled at Bob and said, "You are nice. We broke up because I caught him cheating on me with one of my sorority sisters."

Bob looked at her and said, "Sorry if he hurt you, but his loss is my gain or I hope it will be."

He brought her closer to him and didn't receive any objection from her. He danced the last few dances with her until the lights were brought up, a signal that the dance was over.

Bob looked into her blue eyes and said," I know we just met and I know this is on short notice but I wonder if you would like to go to a party with me on New Years Eve? If you have other commitments I can understand, but if you are available I would like to take you out."

She grinned and said, "Yes, while it's true we just have met you do seem nice. No, I don't have anything planned for New Years and yes, I would like to go out with you."

She wrote down her phone number and address. He said he would phone her during the week. He walked back with her to her sister and left to help clean up the bar and hall which was part of his job duties.

The next day at practice, Walt called Bob aside and said he had heard about his forthcoming date with Ginny from Jamie. Jamie had told him that Ginny was all excited about this date and was glad that her sister was going out with me as her prior boyfriend was an asshole. Walt said that Ginny was on the rebound and was a little mixed up at this time. Walt advised Bob to go slow.

Bob called Ginny during the week to tell her when he would pick her. She had a very pleasant voice and he enjoyed talking to her on the phone. Before he knew it, it was a forty five minute phone call. He was looking forward to the date.

New Years Eve finally came with it snowing and a total of four inches was predicted. His father let Bob use the family car as the parents weren't going out. As to be expected, Dad cautioned Bob as to driving safely.

Bob was at the address Ginny had given him right on the time he said he would be. He thought he looked rather dapper in a dark sport coat and tie.

Her address turned out to be an upscale apartment building. He pushed the door button and the door was quickly opened by an attractive older version of Ginny.

"You must be Bob" she said. "I am Helen, Ginny's mother. She will be out here in a minute. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

Ginny's mother was all decked out so it looked like she was going out as well.

Bob was sitting when Ginny walked in and he stood up. She was dressed in a purple dress that ended about 2 inches above her knees. With a square neckline, nylons and what seemed like 3 inch platform shoes she was beautiful.

Bob looked at her and said, "You clean up well."

She blushed and giggled at his comment. She had spent some time getting ready and was glad her efforts were noticed and appreciated. Bob helped her on with her coat and they were on their way.

On the drive to the party she talked about her family. Her father had been killed five years ago in a car accident. She lived with her mother and older sister who were all going out tonight. Mother was a CPA and had a boyfriend with whom she had been going with for three years and it looked like they were getting serious about each other.

The party was at Jim's house. He had a large house with a fixed up lower level that was used as a family room. This family room was has large as the whole first floor of the house. There was a large television and a six stool wet bar. The music was provided by an old fashion juke box.

Since Bob knew most of the guys at the party and half of the girls he kept Ginny by his side as they mingled with the other guest. He wanted her to feel welcome and not uncomfortable. He was pleased he could introduce her as his date. Ginny was a good conversationalist and seemed to fit right in. The girls at the party whom Bob had observed to be quite reserved in the past had open up and seemed to accept Ginny into the group. The guys were sneaking glances at her because she was the prettiest girl there. Some of them tried to hit on her and she politely brushed them off.

Hard liquor was available but Bob had a beer and Ginny a mixed drink. They danced a few dances and Ginny had another drink which Bob passed on since he was driving. Toward midnight, he could tell that Ginny was getting a little high. He made sure that any future drinks would be very weak. It wouldn't do anyone any good for her to get drunk.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.