Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 2: Jill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jill - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

The first year of college was progressing nicely for Bob Lacy. He had quickly figured out that the main difference between college and high school had to do with how the teachers teach. In high school the teachers were on you to do your homework and study assignments. In college the teachers told you what the assignments were to study and it was up to you whether you did so or didn't. They didn't seem to care either way if you did or didn't do the assignment since they didn't appear to have any interest if you passed or failed. Bob had adapted to this method of teaching with little problem.

Basketball was another story. There were seven incoming freshmen basketball players and their ability was just as good as or better than Bob's. Two of them had been All-State second team, and seemed destined to be starters next year. There was however some talk that they were not applying themselves in the classroom and they might not make it to their sophomore year.

As far as Bob was concerned he had no illusions that he would be a star basketball player or a starter on the varsity squad. It would be nice if he did get into games but if he didn't that was something he could live with. What he wanted was to get a good education and he looked at playing basketball as a means to that end. Basketball paid his way through school and while it was a sport at the college level it was also a job. His teammates had told him that there was an un-spoken rule that he was expected to be on the court from two to four, every weekday from when school started till when school ended irrespective of what the NCAA had designated as sanctioned practice time. He liked playing the game and staying in shape so this didn't bother him but it did take away from his study and social time.

Bob call Jim Reidy a high school friend, to see what was going on this Saturday evening and was told that most of the gang was going to a dance being sponsored by one of the local sport clubs. The family car was available so it sounded like a good idea to go and see what the action was at the dance.

On Saturday evening after showering and shaving, Bob put on a blue button down collar shirt, a tie, a dark sport coat and headed to the dance. Maybe he could get lucky tonight but if it didn't happen he would survive. He was looking for a change of pace from basketball and studies.

The dance was typical of the dances he had attended. There was no problem in getting served alcohol at theses events which resulted in the guys being in the bar drinking beer while the girls where sitting by the dance floor. Bob ordered his one beer which he would sip on most of the night. He spoke with some of his friends who where in the bar. After about 45 min he heard the band playing. He was talked out and wandered out to the dance floor to check on the girls. Bob observed that the tables were largely occupied by girls with a smattering of guys. There were about ten couples out on the large dance floor.

There were some girls he new that were sitting at a table watching the dancers and talking among themselves.

Bob walked up to the table and said, "What are you lovely ladies doing here? Why aren't you on the dance floor?"

Gail, who was the girlfriend of Brian said, "Brian seems to think that going to a dance is an occasion to drink beer instead of dancing. He has been in the bar all evening."

Bob said, "You ladies are too lovely to be sitting here. I am at your beckon call. Anyone want to dance?" Gail immediately took his hand and led him to the dance floor.

It was Bob's older sister, Beth who had taught Bob how to dance. She had observed that many men didn't know how to dance while women loved to dance. Bob didn't see why he needed to learn but at his sister's insistence he practiced with her and learned to dance all of the current dances. His athletic ability helped him in learning. His big sister while being protective of him also made sure he developed the social skills that would give him an edge over the other guys. The practice had paid off in that he could hold a girl in his arms and dance while most guys he knew could only hold a bottle of beer.

It was a slow dance and Bob enjoyed dancing with Gail. His hand was low on her waist and he could feel the top of her buttocks moving.

She looked up at Bob and said, "I'll give you and hour to stop."

Bob smiled at her and said, "While I would like nothing better, Brian is a friend of mine and I wouldn't want to cause trouble," and he moved his hand up to her waist.

The song ended and it was followed by a swing song which he danced with Gail. When this song ended he started to walk her back to the table.

Gail said to him, "Of the five girls at the table all but one of us are with our boyfriends tonight who are all in the bar. The sole exception is Jill, the tall dark haired girl sitting with us, who I may add has previously expressed some interest in you."

Bob thanked her for the information.

Back at the table he maneuvered himself close to Jill and asked who wanted to dance? The girls looked at each other but Jill stood up. He put his hand on her lower back, watching her hips undulate as he guided her out to the dance floor. Her backside looked good to Bob as she walked in front of him.

He noticed that she was about five foot seven inches tall, with dark brown hair down to her mid-back with a very nice proportioned figure. He estimated her breasts to be a 34B. She did have a killer ass. She was attractive and carried herself well.

The first song was a Cha-Cha and when they danced he noticed that Jill was having some problems with the dance steps. She was wobbling in her three-inch stiletto heels. He slowed the movements and kept them simple. Jill recognized what he did and whispered her thanks. The second song was a basic two step dance number. She came easily into his arms and because of the heels he was able to dance with her with the side of his face against the side of her upper face. It wasn't too often he could dance this way because of his six foot four inch height and he was enjoying it. He could also breathe in her perfume and it was nice and struck him as being very feminine.

When the song was over, he escorted her back to the table and did as he had done with Gail. He moved the chair under her to assist her as she sat down. She smiled and said thanks. He did two more dances each, with the three remaining girls and was the perfect gentleman in his conduct with them.

When Bob came back to the table from dancing another set Jill stood up and handed him a beer as she said, "Since we have kept you from the bar by dancing with you we wanted to show you our appreciation."

Bob said, "Ladies, when the choice is the bar or dancing with you the fellow who chooses the bar needs to have his head examined."

They all blushed and giggled. The band came back from break for their final set and Bob repeated what he had done previously by dancing two dances with each of the girls.

The last song was the standard at the time, "Good Night Irene." Bob asked Jill for the last dance which she accepted. She was not shy and was right up against him during this dance. He could feel her breasts pressed against him. His hand was a little low on her waist with his fingers pressing on very top of her buttocks and there was no objection from her.

He asked her if he could give her a ride home and she said that would be nice. She thought Gail and the other girls will soon be berating their boyfriends about all of their bar time and no dance time. She would just as soon avoid that scene. When the song ended they walked back to the table and announce their departure. Gail gave Bob a little wink of her eye. The boyfriends were now coming to the table and Bob could sense they would be lucky to get a good night kiss tonight.

Bob helped Jill on with her coat and they went to his car. He opened the door for her and saw a little more of her legs as she took her seat than he had before. Her legs looked very nice in the nylons she was wearing. When he was behind the wheel he noticed that she had slid over to where she was sitting right next to him. On the way to her house he asked about herself and her interests and it was like he turned on the radio. She really enjoyed talking about herself. Bob's sister had been right about her tips on making conversation.

They arrived at her house about midnight. Jill asked if he wanted to come in.

"Yes I would, but I would probably disturb your parents."

"No my mother isn't home. My dad passed away about seven years ago and my mom who is a nurse works the graveyard shift at a hospital so we won't be disturbing anyone."

"Well in that case, why not?"

Once inside the house she asked him if he wanted a drink.

He said, "No, two beers is my limit."

She excused herself saying she was going to take off these high heeled shoes before she trips and breaks her neck. Besides she said her feet were killing her. Bob took a seat on the sofa and looked around the room. He observed that the room had an assortment of family pictures.

Jill came back into the room bare footed. Bob also noticed that she didn't have nylons on but he knew that she had been wearing nylons. Maybe she took them off to be more comfortable or was it for another reason he wondered?

She sat next to him on the sofa and started to talk about a number of topics. Bob suspected that she was a little nervous being alone with him and this was the reason for her constant chatter. He had one of his arms on the back of the sofa. He took his other hand and put it on the side of her chin and turned her face toward him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.