Sea King
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young warrior fresh out of the academy is heading for his first assignment, with him travels what remains of his family. While at sea their tiny ship is taken by privateers looking for loot and slaves. The only thing of any importance to him is his family, one aunt and a cousin, nothing matters except saving them. But how can he do that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Nesho was right. It was only a few minutes before Festou was rapping lightly on the bulkhead outside their little cabin. Drawing back the curtain she motioned for him to enter and reached for the large basket he was carrying.

"What do you have for us tonight, Festou?" she asked peeking under the cloth laid across the top.

"Wonderous things, mistress!" he bubbled. "Cook says it's the best for you three. He says he ain't never been on a ship that took care of their wounded like you did! That and ifen it hadn't been for Mr. Dent Sir, not only wouldn't we have a nice fat prize sitten along side but maybe we'd be already dead an at the bottom!"

"Did he really say that?"

"Oh yes ma'am, and he ain't the only one," he continued gushing. "Then there's Mr. Dent Sir takin them lashes and whipping Garth right afterwards and him all covered in blood from the fight. Well be more than a few wondering if he's really human and all that, sorry 'bot that sir, just saying what they been saying."

Dent just waved his hand brushing aside the comments.

"What are they saying about Garth?" the name coming from Nesho's lips like a curse.

"Ain't saying much to tell the truth, Mistress." He scratched his head and looked puzzled. "I guess most think he got what he deserved. He ain't never gonna walk again that's fer sure. Not that it matter much anyhow since the Captain gonna stretch he's neck if he lives long enough."

"What else is gong on up there?" Dent asked reaching for his pants. Nesho gave a harrumph slapping his arm and pushing him around until he was face down on the bunk again.

"You stay there," she ordered. "We've had enough foolishness for one day. You lie there and rest while we get supper for you."

"I guess even masters sometime have to do what they're told eh, Mr. Dent Sir?" Festou's grin split his face from ear to ear.

"Only if they know what's good for them," Nesho sniffed primly. "Now you scoot off. We have the master to take care of and his clothes. I'm afraid these are probably ruined."

"Aye ma'am, oh afore I ferget the Bo'sun told me to remind Mr. Dent Sir that the Captain wants to see him in the morn after breakfast sometime. Oh yes and his armor will be cleaned and down here sometime tonight and if he needs someone to clean his sword I'll be ready anytime..."

"Thank you, Festou. We'll ask him when he's up and about. Now you shoo! We have things to do." She fluttered her hands and the boy scampered off.

"I think someone has a serious case of hero worship," Nesho teased as she applied another layer of ointment to Dent's wounds. Dent just grunted, the salve soothed the burning of the cuts and the willowbark tea helped dull the ache of his muscles. A few minutes later he was almost dozing when Nesho prodded him up and Sosho handed him a half loaf of bread sliced sideways and hollowed out to form a trencher. In it she'd poured a steaming meat stew. Even as tired as he was, the aroma woke him up and he devoured the tasty treat. Once he was done exhaustion hit him again and he wanted to do nothing but lie down and sleep.

"That's a good idea," Nesho said when she spotted him moving over on the bunk next to the bulkhead. "In fact both of you need to get some sleep. Sosho, take off your blouse and skirt, dear. Lie down next to Dent and I'll put some more salve on both of you."

Dent scooted over until he was next to the bulkhead as Nesho helped Sosho strip off her blouse and skirt. Even exhausted and pain-wracked as he was he couldn't help but admire her firm young breasts as they swayed slightly with her movement. They weren't quite as large as Nesho's but were much firmer, riding high on her chest. Her nipples were smaller too and both they and their areolae lighter in color than her mother's and as he watched they seemed to grow slightly, sticking out like two small pebbles.

He remembered this happening to Nesho when she became excited and wondered if it was the exposure to open air that caused it or something else. His gaze left her magnificent breasts and traveled down her flat belly to the swell of her hips. She was definitely well on her way toward capturing the womanly shape she would undoubtedly have as she matured. White linen pantaloons she wore under her skirt covered her hips and groin but to Dent the sight was almost as exciting as seeing her nude. She was in that between stage: neither girl nor full grown woman, but it was still an exciting and pleasant view. Lying down next to him, not pulling away but not quite touching, she turned her head so they were facing each other.

"Enjoying yourself?" she quipped.

"Well the accommodations aren't what I had hoped for but the scenery is fabulous," he answered with a grin.

"Yeah, well you better enjoy looking at it because that's all you'll be doing. I'm still mad at you, you know."

"I know, but to tell the truth it isn't all bad. Hey, I fought and won a battle, got my back lashed, so maybe that part wasn't so great, beat the crap out of an asshole who really deserved it and ended up in bed with a beautiful woman. All in all, if it weren't for the pain it really wasn't all that bad of a day."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"We may have been poor but I remember we still had mirrors." Lifting his head up slightly he looked back and forth from Sosho to Nesho. "You are two of the most beautiful women I have ever met and you know it. Even with what has happened to us, I still think I'm the luckiest man alive."

Nesho smiled as she smoothed salve on Sosho's back. "He's such as smooth talker isn't he?" she chuckled. "Is it any wonder I ended up naked, on my back with my legs spread just days after he took control of us?"

"Mother!" Sosho shrieked. "Have you no shame?"

"None at all," she said happily. "I'm a slave now and don't own anything, especially shame. So you had better enjoy your time here with him because as soon as he's well I'm kicking your skinny little ass out of this bed and moving back in. Then I'm making sure he takes his masterly due with my body, all night long if that's what it takes!"

"Mother! That's, well that's..." Sosho sputtered.

"Exciting? Arousing? Thrilling?" Nesho filled in, giggling. Dent groaned as his throbbing erection pressed into the thin mattress.

"I was going to say disgusting," Sosho said primly. Then she narrowed her eyes looking at Dent, "but I can see you don't think it's very disgusting. I'll just bet you would love having two women in your bed. You think you're man enough for the both of us, Master?"

"I'm not sure I'm man enough for even one of you," Dent groaned, again letting his eyes flick up to see Nesho grinning at him. "But you know, little one, that no matter how tempted I am by your beautiful body -- and I have to admit I am tempted -- I would never force you to do anything you didn't want. That goes for either of you."

"You know very well you aren't forcing me," Nesho said reaching over and lightly smacking him on his bare ass. "If anything I'm forcing you and for as long as you allow this old slave I'll keep forcing you." Bending over again she began to lightly rub some salve into Dent's cuts. "These are going to scab over nicely; in a day to two they shouldn't bother you at all."

"Oh that does feel good," he mumbled. "It's almost worth the lashing just to feel you touching me."

Leaning over Nesho whispered in his ear, "Remember, my back is perfectly fine and I don't mind lying on it one little bit."

"Hey, I'm still here you know!" Sosho quipped. "If you can keep your slut hands to yourself for the time being us two wounded warriors need to get some sleep."

"Oh so I'm a slut now, am I? Hmm, actually I kind of like the sound of that." Standing up she quickly stripped off her clothes and drew on a nightshirt. Picking up a blanket she spread it over their legs up to their backs. Kissing the back of Sosho's head and playfully nipping Dent's ear she giggled and climbed up to the top bunk.

The lantern burned low and the gentle rocking of the ship lulled Dent into a lazy stupor. As tired as he was he couldn't get to sleep yet, his erection was still throbbing and he was acutely aware of the heat from Sosho's body lying next to him. Suddenly she moved closer until their noses were almost touching.

"Dent, are you still awake?" she whispered.

"Hmm," he mumbled.

"I need to know something."

"Hmm?"

"I need to know if you really want to do that with me?"

"That?" he whispered back deciding to be playful.

"You know: that."

"I don't know what you mean, baby."

"You do too," she hissed. "What you do with Momma: that!"

"Oh you mean doing the dishes, going shopping? Sure I do, baby. I'd love to."

Reaching over she pinched him under the arm. "You know what I mean, you ass! Do you want to, ah, make love to me like you do Momma."

"Ouch! Oh that. Of course I do, you silly twit. Do you think I'm made of stone? But don't worry. I already told you I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to."

She waited a moment or two and then said in a small voice, "What if I wanted to. Would you then?"

"Yes, my sexy little cousin, yes I would. Why? Do you want to?"

"I don't know, maybe. When I'm not mad at you anymore."

"Well you let me know what you want to do. Until then, you're safe."

"All right. I just wanted to know."

"Good, now how about we get some sleep? All this talk about this and that is driving me crazy. I need to calm down a little."

"Maybe I like driving you crazy, just a little bit anyway. But you're right we do need to get to sleep. Ah, even though I'm still mad at you I wanted to say thank you for taking care of that bastard for me, and for taking the lashes. I don't think anyone on this ship will touch either Momma or me with a pike stick after today."

"You're welcome, little bit. That's what I'm here for. Now good night."

"Good night, Master," she said before quickly kissing the end of his nose then snuggling down into the mattress.

Dent woke up the next morning on his side with the feel of soft female flesh spooned in next to him. It took him a moment to realize it was Sosho instead of Nesho there with him. His groin and ever-present morning hard-on pushed her pantaloons into the crack of her ass and with his arm around her waist his hand gently cupped a firm breast. Realizing he was pressing into her back he tried to quickly move away but as soon as he moved Sosho clamped her arm down on his preventing any retreat.

"Your back..." he began.

"Hush," she whispered. "My back is fine and this feels really good so you just stay right here." Feeling his erection between the cheeks of her ass she started to slowly grind into him. "Hmm, looks like someone else is awake this morning too."

"Ahhh, gods, Sosho, you're going to kill me!"

"Well we can't have that, now can we?" she said saucily. "Hmm, I don't think I'm ready to take care of you like Momma does but here, let's try something." By reaching down and wiggling her butt she was able to work her pantaloons down until they rested on her thighs. Spreading her legs slightly she reached in between and grabbed his cock, pulling it back until it was trapped by her thighs barely rubbing the lips of her cunt.

"Come on, you know what to do now," she urged

Dent began slowly thrusting, it didn't feel quite as good as being inside a pussy but it did feel pretty damned good! As he thrust, his cock slightly split her lips and the head rubbed against her small clit. Sosho started moaning as the unfamiliar sensations began to heat up her groin giving her an almost overwhelming feeling of desire in the pit of her stomach. Fear of the unknown was the only thing holding her back from spreading her legs again and stuffing the head of his cock into her virgin hole.

For Dent it was pure bliss. The friction between Sosho's silken thighs was incredible and as he continued she became even more excited and her natural lubricating juices leaked out coating his cock making the sensation better as they went along. It didn't take long before he felt the pressure build up in his balls and they started to contract. Just before he was ready to shoot Sosho gasped and clenched her thighs together tightly causing Dent to lose control and begin to spew his cum between her legs and over her pussy.

Gasping for breath they both lay still for the moment until Sosho suddenly twisted in his arms and brought her lips up to his in a smoldering kiss. Lips parted and tongues touched as the kiss grew more heated still.

"Ah hmm," came the sound of someone clearing their throat. Startled, Dent and Sosho looked up to find Nesho standing next to the bunk with her eyebrows raised and a little smirk on her lips. Blushing, the two broke apart slightly.

"Did we have fun this morning?" Nesho asked dryly.

"I was merely helping our master with his morning problem," Sosho said primly. "Like any good slave should do."

"Yes, well next time keep his problem inside you; it's a lot less messy," her mother replied pointing to their soiled groins and bed sheets. This time Sosho turned bright red and started to cover herself. Before she did she suddenly changed her mind, raised her chin defiantly and with two fingers scooped up a bit of his spending and brought it to her mouth where she licked it off while staring at her mother daring her to say anything.

"And you called me a slut, you little trollop," Nesho chuckled. "Fine. You clean yourself off and I'll take care of the master." With that she drew her nightshirt over her head and threw it down on the deck. With a wicked gleam in her eyes she knelt down between his legs and promptly sucked his still engorged member into her mouth. Letting it plop out of her mouth she began licking the combined juices from his balls and pubic hair. When she finished she again took him into her mouth and began to slowly fuck her mouth on his cock. Dent could do little except lean back and moan. After a few minutes of that he was steel hard again and she let him plunk out of her mouth again. This time he whimpered from the loss.

"Always clean up after yourself, daughter," Nesho said as she pushed the young woman out of the bunk where she landed on the deck with a thump. "It's the ladylike thing to do. But now our master has another slave to thrash into submission." Lying down in the spot recently vacated by her daughter Nesho spread her legs and pulled Dent over on top of her. She was incredibly wet and Dent penetrated completely with his first thrust.

"Fuck me, Master! Fuck me hard!" she panted.

Sosho looked on in wonder as Dent began to forcefully plunge in and out of her mother while Nesho applied both hands and heels to his ass urging him on. Even given the fact he had cum just minutes before with Sosho, it didn't take long until he was ready to explode again. Just as he felt it start Nesho clamped down on him with her pussy and began to wail.

"Oh, Ohhh, gods yes, Master!" she screamed. "Cum in me! Cum in me now!"

It would have taken a man with superhuman control not to do as she demanded. Dent was strong but he wasn't that strong; he thrust in deep one last time and held it as his seed spewed into his aunt again. When he was done he collapsed on top of her completely spent while she held him in tightly with her legs, cooing love in his ear.

After a few minutes he was finally able to push himself up and off dropping to the side carefully so as not to land on his back. Funny but he hadn't even thought about his back during either of his romps with the women, but now it began to ache a little.

Nesho languished on her back, eyes half closed, a little smile on her lips radiating what Dent had come to think of as her well-fucked glow.

"I think we can safely say our master is more than man enough to handle two women," she said slowly.

"I guess so, Momma," Sosho hissed breathlessly. It was the first time she had been able to really see what was going on and her only thought now was, I'm going to get me some of that. I don't care how much it hurts the first time!

"You two women are devils," Dent groaned. "Sent by the dark ones to drive the life from my body, but by the gods I love it! I love you, both of you! But what is all this master business. I know we need to do that out where everyone else can hear it, but why here, now?"

"That's simple, Dent," Nesho said turning her head toward him. "I told you before, you own me. Regardless of what the law says, regardless of what Jeevel says, or Vel or any of them. You. Own. Me.

"I am your woman, your slave, your property. I do this not just because I have to but because I want to. I give myself to you body and soul. I am yours to do with as you please. You are my master, my husband, my god. I know you don't understand it now, but someday you will." Dent noticed Sosho was biting her lip but nodding vigorously just the same.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.