That Sunday Afternoon - Cover

That Sunday Afternoon

Copyright© 2005 by KK

Chapter 4: Loving Sonya

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Loving Sonya - John Anderson's wife Sonya has an affair or almost does. Can this loving couple save their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Cheating  

I tossed around the bed all night trying to decide what I should do about Sonya and in the end I realized that I loved her to much let her go without a fight. I felt that in time, if Sonya was true to her word I would be able to forgive her but I knew that it would be difficult for a while.

On Sunday Sonya and I avoided each other around the house all day and barely spoke to each other at dinner.

Monday was even harder than Sunday. All day Monday all I could do was worry about what Sonya was doing. Was Tony after her and if he was, would she be able to resist whatever hold he had on her. I got home that night before Sonya and immediately began to worry about where she was and why she wasn't home yet. I imagined that Tony had asked Sonya to stop for a drink and that she had accepted. I had ignored her all day Sunday and maybe she felt unwanted and turned to Tony for comfort. The agony of waiting was almost too much to bear. Luckily, I only had to wait ten minutes before I heard Sonya's car pulling into the garage.

At that moment I realized that I couldn't keep giving Sonya the silent treatment like I had on Sunday. I didn't want to drive her away from me and to him.

When Sonya entered the house she looked sad. She walked slowly over to me and kissed me. When I kissed her back her face brightened a little.

"You do still love me don't you?" She said.

I said, "Yes. Of course I do but that doesn't mean that everything is all right now. It may never be all right again. This is going to take time if I am going to be able to put this behind me."

"I understand," she said.

"Did you see him today?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did you tell him that I saw the two of you in action?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. I didn't want Tony worried that you were going to come after him. I told him that we could never do that again. He said that he understood and would leave me alone."

"That's the same thing he said before isn't it?" I asked. "If he doesn't stay away from you I will speak to him and I'll be a damn site more firm with him than you were."

"Please don't start anything with Tony," she said. He really is a nice guy. If you knew him better I think you would like him."

"He must be one hell of a nice guy if I would like him even after he tried to fuck my wife," I said.

"I meant that if none of this had happened. If you had met him under different circumstances you would have liked him."

I said, "I don't want to talk about that asshole anymore."

Two weeks passed without incident and I began to feel a little more comfortable. Things were only slightly better at home. Sonya and I were speaking but we still hadn't made love and we were still sleeping in separate bedrooms. I just didn't feel the desire to make love to her. I just kept remembering the image of her guiding Kaplan's hand inside her panties.

It was near the end of that second week when Sonya's car needed to go into the shop for service so I had to give her a ride to work. When I dropped her off I told her I would be back at five o'clock to pick her. Things were slow for me that day so I left work fifteen minutes early and drove over to SA to wait for Sonya. I parked in the lot in front of the building about three rows back facing the main entrance. Because I was early I put a CD in the player and tipped my seat back and closed my eyes. I would open my eyes and peek toward the entrance every minute or so to see if Sonya was outside yet.

At ten minutes to five I saw Sonya coming out the door. As I tipped my seat back up and started the engine I saw Kaplan come up behind Sonya. He put his hand on her neck and when she turned to see who was there he kissed her on the cheek. I was ready to charge over and deck him but I waited just a moment more to see what Sonya was going to do.

Sonya pulled away from him. She was smiling at him as they spoke but when he took a step toward her she backed away and put her hand up as if to tell him to stop. I could see that he was nodding his head yes and then he turned and walked away.

I backed the car out of my parking spot and started to drive around to pick Sonya up and as I did I decided that while I didn't like that Kaplan had kissed Sonya at least she pulled away from him and didn't seem to encourage him in any way. I couldn't hear their conversation so I couldn't know for sure but I decided to trust Sonya this time just so we wouldn't have another fight.

When Sonya got into the car I didn't mention what I had seen and she didn't say anything about talking to Kaplan.

The next day at work I spent a lot of time thinking about how I had been acting since the incident and although I felt I had a right to be pissed I knew that if I didn't let up on her soon and show her some forgiveness I might lose her completely.

I called Sonya at her office and asked her if she would like to go somewhere nice for dinner.

"I'd love to," she said. "Where do you want to go?"

I hadn't thought passed asking her to go to dinner so I didn't have place in mind. I could have asked her where she wanted to go but I thought if I was asking her to go to dinner I should pick the place.

I said, "I was thinking of going to the Angus Barn."

"Really?" she asked. "That would be great."

The Angus Barn is where I took Sonya the night I proposed to her. I knew that she would understand that taking her there meant that I was trying to make things better between us.

I asked Sonya if she wanted to go there straight from work and have a few drinks before dinner but she said that she would like to go home first and change her clothes. The Angus Barn was only five miles from her office but the round trip from her office to home and back to the Angus Barn was more than twenty miles. I was going to make a point about that but decided to let it pass. I didn't want any disagreements that night.

When I got home from the office Sonya was already in the shower. When I walked into the bedroom she called out that she would be ready in ten minutes. I knew that wouldn't happen so I went back downstairs and poured myself a drink and waited.

When Sonya came down she was wearing a white top and a black skirt that ended just above her knees. The skirt had a slit in the left side that went halfway up her thigh. She was also wearing black hose. She looked stylish and sexy at the same time.

Sonya was in the best mood she had been in since before the incident at the party. On the ride to the restaurant she told me everything that was happening at work and all the funny stories she had heard recently. For my part I did a good job of not letting her know how much things still bothered me. I tried to relate to her like I did before all this happened.

When we got to the restaurant I walked around the car to open Sonya's door for her. As she swung her legs out to step out of the car she gave me a teasing look up her skirt and noticed that her black hose were thigh high stockings rather than her usual pantyhose and that she was wearing black satin panties. Sonya always wore sexy stockings and underwear when we went out if she thought we were going to be having sex when we got back home that night. I had to reposition my growing erection as we walked to the restaurant entrance.

Dinner was excellent and afterward we sat in the bar and had a drink before heading home. Everything that night was perfect, that is until I had to open my mouth on the way home.

"Has Kaplan been around lately?" I asked.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the sudden tension in Sonya's body.

"No, I haven't see him or spoken to him in two weeks."

The lie made me angry even though I knew that she probably was just trying to avoid an argument. I just couldn't let it pass.

"You know, it's funny," I said, "but I could have sworn I saw Kaplan kiss you yesterday while I was waiting for you outside your building."

"What? You were spying on me?" She asked.

"No. I just happened to get there a few minutes early so I parked in the parking lot. I saw you come of the building but before I could pull the car around nice guy Tony appeared and kissed you."

"Why didn't you say anything about this yesterday?" she asked. "Was this your plan for tonight? Take me out for a romantic evening and then trap me into telling you a lie so you can start another fight with me? If you saw what happened yesterday you already know that I didn't let him kiss me. He came up behind me and surprised me. I told him to never do that again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.