My Wife's Sweet Body - Cover

My Wife's Sweet Body

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I suppose I'm a complicated and contradictory sort of person, most people are to some extent or the psychiatrist couches would be empty. I love my wife to bits and I'm very jealous about her, yet I allow myself the bitter sweet pain of exposing her to other men's eyes and even going as far as letting them use her sweet body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I suppose I'm a complicated and contradictory sort of person, most people are to some extent or the psychiatrist couches would be empty. I love my wife to bits and I'm very jealous about her, yet I allow myself the bitter sweet pain of exposing her to other men's eyes and even going as far as letting them use her sweet body.

How did this all start, well on our honeymoon really, we spent our two weeks in a nice beach resort where I could expose her trim figure for the first time. Looking back now it was all very tame. A small white bikini around the pool and flimsy sun dresses around town but it was enough to get my cock super hard whenever I notice some guy or other give her the once over. My wife then was twenty-one, quite shy about her slim figure; she had great long legs and a bust too big for her petite body. She measured out at 34D 23 34.

On returning to the office I placed a picture of my new wife on my desk, I had selected it with care and it showed her in her white bikini posing on the beach. Each time someone commented on it I would puff up with pride at my beautiful wife.

Slowly over the following months I bought her all manor of new clothes for her to wear. Most were just everyday sort of things, like jeans and t-shirts but others were a bit more revealing. As I have said, her legs were incredibly, long and shapely but she seldom wore short skirts. For our first Christmas together I bought her two really short ones and I insisted she wore one to the New Year's party we had been invited to. She was very conscious about wearing it and got rather drunk but it was great seeing her slim legs so exposed like that and even better later on when I was thrusting between them.

Although she was reasonable happy about her legs, her big bust really embarrasses her and at one time in her late teens she was saving up to have them surgically reduced. In fact they were not that big but her slim frame just made them appear so. There were a 'D' cup on her 34-inch chest but they stood out proudly and were nice and firm. I must admit that although I just loved her legs, her bust to me was her best bit. I would love to push my hard cock between them or squeeze them and kiss her nipples. At first she said she didn't enjoy me man handling her like this but I soon noticed that she would become hot whenever I did. She at first used to wear tops that hid her size but on my insistence she started to wear more revealing ones. Her t-shirts became tighter and her shirts would have buttons undone to show some cleavage; this was just the start of course.

Over the next few months I would constantly praise her, her dress, her figure, her hair, I would never miss an opportunity to let her know what a gorgeous girl I had married. In bed, while I was thrusting between her wide spread legs I would make special mention of her fine tits and would after bringing her to a good orgasm I usually finished myself off between them. Slowly it dawned on her that she did indeed have a good pair on her and perhaps she should show them off more. This all came to ahead when I bought that dress.

It wasn't that it was low at the front but it was that it could be made so by leaving undone as many buttons down the front as she dared. The first time she wore it, it was just onebutton, enough to show a hint of cleavage. The short skirt didn't by now bother her much as she had worn much shorter skirts for many months. While she danced with me and other men during the evening I and I suppose they could too, look down and see a nice swell of uncovered bosom. I don't know why but just the thought of some other guy looking at her that way gave me a big thrill and I know it did her too because later in bed she was all over me. The same dress was used on other occasions sometimes with one button undone but if she was just a little drunk I might pop one or even two more during the evening. Then came New Year's Eve party at one of my friends home.

Out came that dress and by midnight she had three buttons undone. I reclaimed her from some ones else's arms and kissed her 'happy new year'. It was only then that I noticed how much she was displaying her charms. It was that third button that made all the difference, bring her neckline down below her unfettered bust. Somewhere alone the line she had shed her bra, that thought alone gave me an instant hard on. Plus the fact she was displaying almost all of her magnificent bust made it a priority to get her somewhere quiet so I could fuck her brains out. We made it half way home before I pulled into a lay-by, reclined her front seat and climbed on top of her. I lasted two thrust longer than she did, for it was obvious that she was super turned on too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.