Last Straw - Cover

Last Straw

Copyright© 2005 by Shrink42

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Opposites attract. Love conquers all. Nobody's perfect. People change. Forgive and forget. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. Pride goes before a fall. Which cliche will be your salvation, and which will ruin your life? Two families stumble over, crash into, or cling desperately to most of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Anticipating her brother's sleeping challenge, Ellie was more than willing to join him in bed again. She had kept on her same outfit, just pulling on a long T-shirt for additional modesty until bedtime. Betty had given her daughter some instructions before she joined her brother, and those instructions had left Ellie fairly crackling with anticipation.

Glen's bedside lamp was still on when Ellie came into his room, and he watched her with obvious appreciation, noticing a definite nervous energy radiating from her. She set down a folded towel she had in her hand, then she took off the T-shirt. In the process, the cutoff one came with it, leaving her topless. Blushing, she picked up the cropped shirt and was about to put it back on when she stared at Glen for a few seconds, then tossed it aside. Her gaze still fixed on her brother's adoring eyes, she then shed the the thong, saying, "It wasn't hiding anything, anyway, was it?"

Much to Glen's delight, Ellie stood still and proud for his examination, then turned a slow, complete circle. He was thrilled, not just because he loved looking at her body, but because she was showing more self-confidence than he could ever remember. When she started to strip, he had been about to object, but since it was her initiative, he did not want to make her feel bad or rejected in any way. He couldn't help wondering where else her new-found confidence would take them. That air of expectancy had been with her all along. Even when she was posing for him, she had seemed on the verge of motion.

The answer to Glen's unasked question was not long in coming. The light was still on, and instead of crawling in beside him, Ellie threw back the covers and got on her knees next to him. "Remember when you said anything?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I really, really want an anatomy lesson." Again thrilling him with her confidence, she reached over and unsnapped his shorts and ordered him to lift as she pulled them off. After her show, he was of course rock hard. He fought the instinct to cover up, realizing how important this was to her. "You're hard already!"

"Babe. If I wasn't hard after watching you, you'd have to put a tag on my toe." He got a nervous giggle and blush for that joke.

Glen felt a sense of pride that he might have done his sister some real good the night before. When she boldly reached out and circled her hand around his cock, he was proud, but had little time to dwell on his pride, as other feelings soon took over. Those other feelings were so strong he was soon fighting with all his willpower to stave off ejaculation.

When Ellie touched him, he had instinctively reached out and caressed her ass. As he fought for control, he realized the feeling of her soft skin over her firm muscles was not helping his control one bit. Just as his hand had reached out instinctively to touch her, his eyes had fastened unbidden on her breasts. They were large, and so firm and full, that they didn't dangle as she bent over him, they were just so... Realizing what he was doing to himself, he shut his eyes and turned his head away.

"Babe!" Glen almost gasped out, "you'd better stop or I'm going to come all over!"

"That's the idea, isn't it? Mom said you really needed it and probably weren't taking care of it yourself." Glen's answering groan was both an expression of his arousal, and an acknowledgement of his wonder at the love and care of the women in his family. His conscience told him getting a handjob from his sister was beyond the bounds of family propriety. Testosterone trumping conscience almost every time, though, he did nothing but enjoy his sister's efforts. In fact, he brought his gaze back to her breast and his hand to her ass, and just let it happen.

And happen it did! He was barely aware of a gasp from Ellie as the first spurt shot out and she recoiled. "Don't stop!" he was able to gasp out before speech became impossible. She heard and understood and resumed stroking him as more jets blasted through her grasp.

"God! I didn't know!" Ellie said in an awed tone. "Does... does it always do it like that?"

It was several more seconds before Glen could answer, then he blurted out "That was the biggest ever," and needed several deep breaths to recover from the few words. He had not lied. It seemed like each of his firsts was more intense than the last. His first form his sister seemed to exceed the first from his mother just the other day. That one had eclipsed the first inside of Julie a year before... Suddenly, at the thought of Julie, he was fighting back sobs, not wanting to spoil Ellie's obvious euphoria.

Ellie had torn her eyes from her brother's cock and was looking at his face when she saw the change. At first, she feared she had hurt him, but quickly made the connection with his similar reaction the night before. Not worrying about the goo all over his front, she snuggled up to his side, saying only "It's OK, it's OK."

The two siblings lay silent and still for several minutes until Glen gave a big sigh. Ellie read that as a sign of recovery and moved away and got off the bed. She was back immediately and began wiping him off with a wet rag and drying him with the towel he had seen her carry in.

"All planned out, huh?" Glen asked with a grin.

Ellie managed to look a little sheepish as she nodded while finishing her cleanup. Then, she sat staring at his limp penis. "C... can I touch it when it's soft? You know, I see all these guys at the pool in their Speedos, and it drives me crazy wondering what's in there. I mean, I'd seen some pictures and stuff, but it's sure not the same."

Glen spread his legs as wide as he could and told Ellie "Sure, you can touch it. Be gentle, though, 'cause it's tender right now. It, uh, probably won't be soft for long."

"I thought it took a while to get hard again."

"Not with a babe like you playing with it. Say, Ellie. I believe in fair play. If you want me to make you come, just say so, OK."

The smile Ellie laid on him could have lit the neighborhood. "Oh, I'll say so for sure. But right now I'm having too much fun." She went on to prove it with a careful but thorough fondling of Glen's genitals. Her delight in just twirling his soft shaft or cradling his balls was evident. His delight was great, too. Her touch was light and loving, and for a few minutes, he was able to just enjoy it. Inevitably, though, swelling set in.

"Can you come again?" Ellie asked.

"I think you could make me come ten times." Her giggle at the compliment was priceless. As she increased her stroking, Glen pulled her around so he had better access to her ass, then worked his hand under her, onto her pussy. As soon as she felt his touch, Ellie raised her bottom and spread her legs to give him access.

Not trying to be selfish, but wanting to get off first for her sake, Glen kept his efforts slow and gentle. At first, he just stroked and squeezed her labia, keeping that up until he was sure he was well on the way. Hoping to bring her off soon after his own climax, he next inserted a finger, then two. With his palm facing upward, it was natural to rest his thumb on her rosebud. At the first touch, she jerked, but was soon pushing back as if to increase the pressure at both points.

Controlling the pace of his hand was becoming very difficult for Glen as he started rapidly ascending to the peak. When he felt the tightening radiate from behind his scrotum, he just held his hand still until he recovered enough to have some control over it. His desire to make it good for her kept him more aware through his climax, though it did not diminish the intensity at all.

As soon as he could, Glen got up on his knees. One hand was still between the legs of his kneeling sister from behind. With the other, he cupped a breast and kneaded it very gently. He told her to put her head down, and soon she was in a classic doggy position. Forsaking her anus, he gave serious attention to her clit. With the stimulation from both his hands, and being aroused from the experimentation, Ellie took only three or four minutes to climax, and it was a powerful one. Seeing her almost comatose, Glen did the cleanup himself. Then, he lovingly turned her around in the bed, turned out the light, and snuggled in behind her.


The rest of the week passed with varying degrees of turmoil and agony for the people involved. Julie did not return to school that week. Besides her anguish and guilt over the breakup, Wednesday was her heaviest flow day, a circumstance that had caused a few other absences in the past.

News of the breakup had not yet reached the school. Glen had said nothing, and through filial loyalty, neither had Ellie. Candy was loyal to her friend, and did not even let on that Julie was staying with her. A number of rumors, some scandalous, some hilarious, began to circulate by the end of the week, but none of those in the know would even comment.

Wednesday night at bedtime, Ellie had come into Glen's room dressed in her normal sleep attire and had kissed him goodnight. To his enquiring glance, she had told him "I want to sleep with you again so bad it hurts, and I will. But not tonight. If I do it three nights in a row, I won't be able to stop."

Other than in bed, the whole family worked hard to make sure someone was close to Glen at all times, usually Betty or Ellie. This left him only during classes and at night to fight the visions, the memories, and the questions.

The weekend seemed to last forever. A trip to the cabin helped, and a dip in the still-chilly lake added a much-needed adrenalin charge. Julie had been to the cabin with them the previous summer, though, and the memories made Glen's nights long and tortuous.

Julie came back to school on Monday, and by third hour, everyone knew. The next few days were the hardest of Glen's young life, torn apart by conflicting emotions. He and Julie did not talk and avoided each other at school. On one hand, he realized how much he loved her. On the other, he was horrified by her outburst, and deeply wounded by the things she had said in anger. He had no concept of how spite and hyperbole were just standard fighting weapons in her family. He believed she meant what she had screamed at him and he was devastated. He read her words as a rejection of him and assumed she never wanted to speak to him again.

That week also provided some startling and disgusting examples of human nature. By noon on Tuesday, he had been approached by three girls, two of them supposed friends of Julie's. They had blatantly campaigned to take her place. One had offered to dump her current Prom date to go with Glen. He was still sitting in his accustomed trance-like state in his last classroom of the day when Candy walked in.

"Not you, too, Candy. I thought you were a better friend than that," Glen greeted her angrily.

"Wh... what do you mean?"

"Aren't you here to volunteer to be my new girlfriend, like all the others?"

"You mean... Oh, God, no. I'd never do that to Julie."

Glen dropped his face in his hands for a few moments, then looked sheepishly at Candy. "No, I guess I knew you would never. But I'm not sure I know anything about girls anymore. Not after..."

"Glen, Julie's so sorry about that it's practically killing her. You've got to talk to her!"

"About what? She made it pretty clear what she thinks of me."

"But she didn't mean it! She has this terrible temper she tries not to let anyone know about. And her family! They yell and scream and say things at each other all the time. It's... it's just fighting, trying to win. If they meant even part of that stuff, they could never live together."

"Yeah, Mrs. Menconi tried to tell me that the other night. I didn't believe it. I still don't believe it. If it's true, why hasn't she tried to talk to me."

"That's complicated. Did you know she's living with us?"

"No, how would I know? For how long?"

"Says she's never going back. Look Glen, the day before she blew up, she just had the big argument in the afternoon. You knew about that, right? Well, when you dropped her off, something else really terrible happened. She won't even tell me what it was. On top of that, she had PMS, and you know how that is for her. You know how much she feared you going off to school without her? Well, when it was final, she couldn't handle it."

"But the things she said..."

"And she honestly doesn't even remember most of them. I believe her about that."

"Well, I remember them. Every one of them. I wake up from nightmares hearing them again and again."

"But she loves you, and I think you still love her. Do you know she talked about killing herself Monday afternoon? She couldn't see any other way. She can't live with her parents any more, and then you were gone. I still worry about her - a lot. Did you see how thin she looks? Did you see the bags under her eyes? Glen, you two have got to get back together!"

"Candy, she has to come to me. She broke it off - it wasn't my idea."

"I don't know why, but she can't. I guess she's afraid you won't believe her. Her mother told her what you said, and she cried for hours. And maybe she's punishing herself, too."

"For what?"

"For losing it. I've known her since third grade. You can't believe how hard she has tried to keep that side of her secret."

"Well, if she went off on me like that again, I couldn't take it."

"This is crazy, Glen! You two belong together, but neither will make the first move. What will it take?"

"She has to talk to me, Candy."


By the end of that second week, Glen had reconciled himself to the end of their relationship. It hurt deeply, but fear of a reappearance of that unsuspected side of her counterbalanced some of the hurt. Besides, if that was how she felt about him, there was no way they could get back together. He knew what Theresa and Candy had said about not meaning those things, but he could not bring himself to believe them. In his family, no one could ever do something like that just to win a fight. He was convinced they were making it up out of loyalty to her.

It still felt like a physical blow every time he recalled the things she had screamed at him. He could not imagine living with that threat for the rest of his life. The dissolution of the ideal couple was, of course, the buzz of the whole school, and that was very hard to take. It almost brought him to tears just to see her walking down the hall between classes.

Friday, Betty called their family doctor and got him to prescribe a mild sleeping tablet. Feeling totally exhausted by then, Glen promised he would take one that night.


After three nights without sleep, Julie had reached a decision. Her anguish at their breakup was real, and she was suffering sincere heartache. Glen had become the center of her world, and she could not imagine being without him forever, or even during the next school year. At the same time, Julie was a product of her environment. This was a battle of wills, something she had been through constantly since first awareness. Her parents were always the people closest to her, and she would use any weapon in her battles with them. Now, Glen was the closest, and this was a battle.

The next morning it was time to start her pills again. Instead, she flushed it down the toilet, a pattern she continued from there on. It seemed impossible, now that they were broken up, but somehow, she would get Glen to get her pregnant. No way did she want a baby at her age, but she could not stand the thought of losing the battle and losing Glen. If it took a baby to hook him, that's what she would do. There was no thought of what it would do to his plans, his scholarship, or his psyche. There was actually very little thought at all, just need and desperation.

Once she made the decision to get pregnant, Julie had to figure out how she could manage it. The obvious answer was that she had to get back together with Glen, but it wasn't that easy. She was pretty sure how Glen felt, especially after what her mother had told her. Even if she humbled herself and apologized, she was not sure if he would take her back. The second weekend after the breakup she would be ovulating. She started to screw up her courage to approach him then.

Mother's Day was the second Sunday after the breakup, time for the Voss family's annual trip to Glen's paternal grandmother's home. When he begged off, the rest of the family was happy to go without him, as he was a social liability in his present state.

Julie and Glen had several friends in common, and she found out about his weekend home alone. With mixed glee and apprehension, she realized that this was her perfect chance. By this time, she had worked herself into such a state that nothing mattered but getting him back. In her tortured mind, the only way to accomplish that and to keep him from going away was to get pregnant.


The Friday night of Glen's weekend alone, Julie got Candy to drop her off at Glen's house at about 2:00 am. She got in using a key he had once given her. She stripped in the hallway and stepped quietly into his room, seeing him sound asleep. She had no way of knowing about the sleeping pill; that knowledge would have eased her mind considerably.

Quivering with both desire and fear, she carefully pulled the covers from him and sat on the bed. He was laying on his side facing her, toward the middle of his queen bed. She opened the fly on the shorts he wore at night and fished out the organ she loved so much. She was betting everything that he could not resist when presented with her naked body, ready for sex.

At first, Julie just held Glen's limp member. At the last minute, she was struck by concern over how unexpected fatherhood would affect him. There was not a shred of doubt he would do the honorable thing and marry her. It would cost him his swimming future - would he hate her for that? No, he would think it was his fault as much as hers. She knew he had always felt a little guilty about their intimacy, anyway. Of course, he would never know about her stopping the pills. That was now a secret she would have to take to her grave.

Glen's body always turned Julie on. Kneeling beside him with his limp penis in one hand, she could not resist caressing the thick, smooth muscles of his stomach and his thighs with the other. Sometimes, she could feel dampness in her panties just from looking at him. Now, between touching him and thinking about her next move, she was quickly lubricated and ready.

Still, there was hesitation at the enormous consequences of what she was about to do. She would be surrendering her best years and her college degree to motherhood. She would be trapping the man she loved into marrying her. There was no doubt in her mind that she would get pregnant if she fucked him.

She was just about to get up and leave the house when the decision was taken from her - Glen's cock began to swell in her hand. His cock had always had a magical attraction for her, and their long separation had only strengthened the magic. Any thought of leaving was immediately abandoned, and she began stroking him gently, hoping to bring him to full erection without waking him.

Julie's plan for seduction had not been very detailed when she entered the house. Just her presence with any amount of exposed flesh had always been enough to trigger the urges in Glen. Now, she did not know how to proceed. If he awoke, there was a chance he would kick her out, and that would ruin everything. From their mutual friends, she knew that he believed she meant the things she screamed at him in the midst of her rage. How could he even think that? Didn't he understand those were just fighting words?

The important thing was to get his sperm into her womb. If she could get him into herself and get him to come without waking, she would accomplish her mission, no matter what else happened. Of course she wanted reconciliation, but she would take a marriage of obligation and work the rest out later, if that's all she could get.

Already seated on the bed in front of Glen, Julie carefully turned around with her back to him. She wanted to keep contact with his cock so he didn't lose his erection, but she did not want any other body contact if she could help it, as that might awaken him. His legs were bent as he lay on his side, so she had to bend, as well, meaning her legs were actually off the edge of the bed. She managed to contort herself into the right position with his cock lined up perfectly with her dripping entrance.

It was a feat worthy of a skilled acrobat, though Julie had no particular athletic talent. By raising her top knee and reaching between her legs, she was able to keep stimulating him as she eased him between her lower lips. It took a lot of patient, small motions, and progress was agonizingly slow, but after several minutes, he was fully embedded. Sweating from exertion, with the leg she held up quivering from the strain, she began moving her ass back and forth as much as she dared while stroking and kneading his balls with the hand between her legs.

When she felt Glen entering her, memories of all their wonderful unions flooded Julie's mind. All her pangs of conscience disappeared, replaced only by desire. She wanted to pound back against him, but was afraid that would wake him. She needed to come in the worst way, but tried to quell that urge and concentrate on her main objective. Unable to get very much motion against him, after a few minutes she began to worry that she would not get him to ejaculate, and her mission would fail.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.