Visit - Cover

Visit

by eternal_flame

Copyright© 2005 by eternal_flame

Erotica Sex Story: A sub, meeting her Master for the first time... her excitement building as He approaches her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Torture   Safe Sex   .

Kneeling on the floor she scans the darkly lit room, there are candles flickering in each of the corners, the walls covered in heavy silks, add to the mood. A large four poster bed is against one wall, covered in furs, and a sturdy oak table at the other end, with hooks and locks on it's edges, a heavy beam above. She is not restrained in any way, yet she cannot move... a presence holds her there, a noise penetrates the stillness the girl cannot speak or move, She hears the figure stop before He reaches her and hears a soft, yet strong voice echo she senses rather than sees the figure entering the room and feels eyes piercing her. She remains on her knees in the centre of the room, totally naked, a frission of trepidation runs through her body.

"Do not move one inch girl"

Her breath catches in her chest and she remains still at His command, eyes now closed. Feeling Him approach, His scent filling her nostrils, His nearness reaching out to almost touch her quivering skin and hears His confident steps as He walks around her, examining her from His position above her. He commands her in a voice which is deceptively quiet to rise... which she does in one fluid movement, body arching as she rises, hair flowing like brushed silk, body fluid and graceful, to appear, naked in front of Him. She stands perfectly still, barely breathing as His hand brushes her hair from her body so that He may view her flesh without obstruction, her skin almost burning from His touch. Once more His voice reaches her, controlled and deep... "To the table girl, with no sound"

She pads on silent feet to the table, waiting at it's centre knowing He is behind her, watching the body that is now His property He approaches and commands her to turn, to raise her eyes to look at Him she spins silently on her heels and raises her wide eyes to Him, travelling from His booted feet, up His denim clad legs, to His black vest then finally, reaches His face to look at His strong, commanding features into His eyes and at once she is lost to the will there, knowing she has no need, desire or thought, other than to do His bidding. Watching Him and feeling His words in her head

"On the table my pet, on your back, I am going to show you what it is to truly submit to My will"

As she slips her firm, rounded ass onto the table, swings her legs over and lays down, He looks at her, a pleased smile touching His lips. Knowing what He wants of her, she complies with no sound, parting her legs wide and raising her arms over her head and outwards. Hearing the snap of the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and feeling her limbs being stretched slightly as the chains are attached to the table hooks.

Her breath coming in short, gasps she listens intently to His words as He leans close to her head and whispers into her ear...

"you will receive all I have for you girl, you will beg Me to stop, then you will beg Me never to stop... and if you please Me, I will reward you with such pleasures that you will be eternally bound to Me, you may respond only with yes or no, understand girl?"

Her breath rasping in anticipation she breathes a 'yes' as He walks to one of the darkened corners and returns almost as quickly as He left with a long, black leather crop. Running it over her forehead, down her face, over her neck, pressing at the pulse beating there... continuing down to her heaving breasts, tracing each heavy globe, lifting the mounds slightly, chuckling at her soft moans, flicking it lightly over one nipple as He demands "did you speak girl?"

"No Sir" another flick, this time harder... "the correct response is YES or No... understand girl?"

Catching her breath, biting down on her lip "yes"

He presses the crop over one engorged nipple,... "one more sound girl, other than I have instructed and you WILL suffer"

" Yes", comes her immediate response

"good girl"

He continues inspecting her quivering flesh with His crop, allowing it to roam over every inch of His property, leaving no crevice or mound untouched, all the while listening to her fight to control her breathing and glances at her tightly closed lips

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.