Peace with Honor - Cover

Peace with Honor

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 2005 by Phil Phantom

Incest Sex Story: Bonnie walked in on a dream and a nightmare, hard to tell, for lying nude on her dining table was her very sexy sixteen-year-old daughter - naked, wearing Sony Walkman head phones, grooving while Bonnie's brand new husband sat in a chair and ate a beaver.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Caution   .

Copyright © 2002, Phil Phantom

No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means for profit or where a fee is charged for access including but not limited to printing, photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author. All rights are reserved by the author.


Bonnie walked in on a dream and a nightmare, hard to tell, for lying nude on her dining table was her very sexy sixteen-year-old daughter - naked, wearing Sony Walkman head phones, grooving while Bonnie's brand new husband sat in a chair and ate a beaver like a famished beaver hunter with beaver thighs clamped to his ears, out hunting beaver with no clothes on. Looked like a dream, but this was her worst nightmare.

Neither could hear her nor see her. Debbie had her eyes closed and Greg had a face full of damn fine pussy. Bonnie came right up to stand beside Greg and just stood there watching a most amazing sight. Sure looked good, and the stuff needed to shave that beaver was off to the side, no longer needed. Bonnie looked to his crotch and saw a wet, limp dick. Fucked her, too - damn! Shaved her, fucked her, and now he was eating her. She looked like a girl lying in teenage girl Heaven. There was nothing on that girl that didn't belong in Heaven. Greg never stood a chance.

Bonnie watched several minutes, then had enough, and turned off the radio. That got the little bitch's attention. She didn't freak. She turned it back on and settled back for more. Bonnie thought she might and had thought ahead to her next action, which was unplug and throw into the fireplace. Had it actually gone in, that would have been great theater, but she was way off and threw it into a window that would cost ten times more than the radio - damn!

That got Greg's and the beaver's attention. He popped out and went wide-eyed at seeing his wife. No husband was ever more busted. The girl took the headset off, laid it aside, and got up on her elbows with her beaver as wide as she could make it. Both heels were at her butt, knees flat, making a beaver that commanded eyes and held them. This was another one of her god damn sexual power plays, and she had some nerve pulling one now.

Bonnie had nothing prepared for a bold, vulgar, effective, sexual power play like that. Debbie hit the fireplace with that one, right dead in the ashes - slam dunk. Bonnie had to admit, that when it came to sexual power plays, the mother was hopelessly out-matched. She and Debbie had always had a love/hate relationship based on power struggles that became sexual when Debbie became sexually powerful. At sixteen, she was now awesome, knew what her strength was, and knew how to use her strength.

This whole scene was staged to be the final showdown in a long war with no winners, with the little adversary losing all the battles and seemingly growing stronger each year, and the bigger more powerful adversary winning every battle but growing war weary, losing the will to fight battles and wage war. The ally she signed on to help wage this war with looked whipped and no match for that adversary. He'd be more hindrance than help. No battlefield commander needs help shaving the enemy. This was the Vietnam War waged on the home front - in a home - on the dining table battlefield where so many battles had been fought.

There was the battle to say fuck at the dinner table.

There was the battle to eat naked at the dinner table.

There was the battle to eat naked while masturbating at the dinner table.

There was the battle to eat naked while masturbating with bare feet on the table at the dinner table.

There was the battle to eat naked while masturbating with food with bare feet on the table at the dinner table.

There was the battle to sit on a stepfather's lap and nurse him at the dinner table.

There was the battle to get under the table and suck off a stepfather under the dinner table while naked and masturbating with food.

These battles were all won by the mother, but not without the battle taking it's toll or the victory accomplishing anything, not when the defeated returns the next night and does it again only adding something else to fight over and be grounded for eternity for. Poor Greg was one battle weary ally after just a few family dinners. The call to arms, "Dinner is ready," always gave him an erection. He brought his gun with a full basic load, but when that sexy naked kid sucked his gun off with her mother yelling at her to stop doing that to her husband, he knew the war was a hopeless cause, a battle of attrition.

He sat there and pumped the enemy full of cum. That'll show 'em, and she got grounded for life again. In response, her mother got a very nasty kiss, apparently French and vulgar. Greg thought Debbie swallowed his load, evidently not - not by the look on the Supreme Allied Commander's face held in strong enemy hands. The enemy sure could kiss, and the commander sure could make great disgusted faces while getting her teeth and gums white-washed. That girl was in a lot of trouble. There would be no dessert for that enemy bitch - not after that three-minute kiss.

Not only did she get no dessert, she was sent straight to bed. She went straight to the master bed and masturbated in the master bed with the master looking on and furious, mostly at the husband looking on with another loaded gun at the ready like a second-string lineman saying, "Send me in, Coach."

This all happened the night before, and that battle was never decided. She would not get out of the bed, and the wise allied commander wisely decided not to fight any battles on the enemy terms with the enemy holding all the high ground. No, that commander was not that stupid. Her ally was. He was very stupid, and the enemy did make that battlefield look awfully inviting.

With the widest beaver she could get into, and while playing with her heavy weapon, Debbie teased, "Let's not fight. Come to bed. I want you both. Mother, I love the way you kiss. I want you to kiss me here... right here, right where I pee, above the place where I shit... not this hole, and not the one right above it, but right here, at this tiny hole. You can nurse on me there while your hubby nurses on my perky breasts. I want you both to love me. Come to bed."

Greg said while stroking his gun, "Bonnie, what she says makes sense. I mean, it's foolish for the three of us to be fighting. We should all get along and learn to love one another. We're family. We should get in the bed and love her."

Bonnie was not about to fall for the old "love me" ploy, but she could see that her comrade had. Bonnie disengaged and called out from the door, "Come, Greg... Greg... GREG! God damnit, Gregory, you get your ass out of there, right god damn now! I MEAN IT!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.