Semi-Perfect Marriage - Cover

Semi-Perfect Marriage

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 2005 by Phil Phantom

Erotica Sex Story: My adorable wife of fifteen years has the cutest way of telling me that she cheated. She waits until we're fucking, then tells me she has been bad - again. She knows very well that I want a wife who is a slut in the bedroom, but a lady and faithful wife everyplace else. The bedroom, while fucking, is the one place and time she can confess to an act of marital infidelity, have that accepted and receive forgiveness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Cream Pie   .

Copyright © 1997 and 2002, Phil Phantom

No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means for profit or where a fee is charged for access including but not limited to printing, photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author. All rights are reserved by the author.


My adorable wife of fifteen years has the cutest way of telling me that she cheated. She waits until we're fucking, then tells me she has been bad - again. She knows very well that I want a wife who is a slut in the bedroom, but a lady and faithful wife everyplace else. The bedroom, while fucking, is the one place and time she can confess to an act of marital infidelity, have that accepted and receive forgiveness. From day one in our marriage, once something has been confessed and forgiven, the person who granted forgiveness could never bring it up again. That was my bright idea for preventing the never-ending arguments that plagued my parent's marriage. Sandy used my bright idea to cheat and get away with it. Works like a charm, too.

Sandy is a very bright and crafty woman. It didn't take her long to take a bright idea and make me choke on it. Her first act of adultery was three days into the honeymoon. After telling me what she did, and she did two lifeguards in the lifeguard shack, she wouldn't let me cum until I forgave her. She was on top and in full control, fucking me with the sloppiest cunt that drenched my nuts in lifeguard cum, so I knew this was no fantasy. We needed to talk about this before any forgiveness entered the picture. No forgiveness, no cum. No woman can make me want to cum like Sandy can. That slut can flat milk a dick with her cunt and hold a man right at the edge until it hurts.

I forgave her, but that wasn't enough. I had to apologize, yes, me, the faithful one had to apologize to her, the unfaithful one for her double act of infidelity on our fucking honeymoon. Her logic: I didn't keep her totally sexually satisfied which drove her to flirt with lifeguards, which got her fucked - twice - in the pussy - no condom - no pulling out. Because of me, her fertile and unprotected pussy got cummed in. I owed her an apology. Because of me, she might be pregnant.

Now picture this. I'm getting fucked by a cheating pussy while wearing a condom, getting my faithful, newlywed nuts soaked in lifeguard cum. This unfaithful slut is telling me that because of me, she might be pregnant with another man's child. I couldn't bring that up because I forgave her. I tried, but she reminded me, both acts forgiven, now ancient history, never happened. Now there was just this matter of an apology. Well, I apologized, came in my rubber, and made her happy.

I was not at all happy. I didn't think that was one bit cute. I sat around sulking and pouting, pissed at the world, so mad at her I could not bear to look at her, needing to talk about this but couldn't. I was also pissed at myself for being so weak, but mostly for apologizing, like I have to keep her slut ass totally sexually satisfied or suffer the consequences. No man could keep that slut satisfied, and she gave no indication she was like that prior to the wedding. We dated for two years and were sexually active for most of that time. I had no reason to think I was marrying an insatiable slut. I just could not believe Sandy could do that to me.

She let me stew and sulk for the better part of an hour while she went about in the nude with their cum running down her legs, parading that filth in my face, rubbing it in when she should have been washing it out right after she got it, unless she wanted to be pregnant with another man's child. To add insult to injury, she came over and plopped that cheating whore ass right on my lap and got that fucking shit all over my legs. She gets nose to livid nose with me and says, "Don't worry. Suntan lotion is good for your sexy white legs."

Suntan lotion? Suntan lotion! That was suntan lotion soaking my nuts and not getting my wife pregnant. She smiled big as my awareness dawned, then said, "I got you good, didn't I? You really thought I cheated, didn't you?"

Do you see why I married that adorable bundle of cuteness. God was I every happy and never so madly in love. Yes, she got me good, and she was a great slut in the bedroom, the best, totally convincing. I could have sworn I was fucking a cheating slut. I swear, there is nothing like fucking a cheating slut with a cunt full of another man's cum in her cheating cunt, especially while wearing a rubber. You gotta wear the rubber and you must be married to the slut or it just isn't the same. She got me good, and I did marry the right gal.

The next day, she returns from the beach and wakes me from a nap to see if I want sex. She had just slipped out of her bikini. I notice right away that she got herself ready again. I quickly rise to the occasion. Hell, yes, I want to fuck a cheating slut. She smiles and gets my rubber. While she is sheathing my faithful cock, I scoop a handful of adultery lotion from her cheating cunt and start rubbing it on my arm and chest. She is all smiles. I want more, so she cocks her leg and gives me more. This shit is all up in her pussy, so I dig around and get a big wad. While she is getting mounted on me, I rubbed that lotion into my face... and... and the shit smells exactly like cum... tastes exactly like it, too.

I was smearing somebody's fuck wad all over me, all fat dumb and happy until I realized that I was smearing somebody's fuck wad all over my fucking face and got some in my fucking mouth. I looked to the person I got it from, and said, "Sandy, this is cum!"

"I know. What did you think it was, suntan lotion?"

She confessed. It was lifeguard cum, but only one. I forgave her and I apologized. This time, I didn't pout and sulk, nor did she parade that shit around. We showered together. She wanted to know if I really did forgive her, not just in words but from the heart. She could bring this up, but I couldn't, but since she did, I said, "Before I answer that, are you going to let him fuck you again, and cum in your fertile, unprotected, married pussy again?"

She said, "Before I answer that, you tell me if your forgiving is for real, or is it just something you say so you can cum in your rubber?"

I did like the way she put that, and the implication was that she would do it again if the forgiveness was real, otherwise she would have said, "Oh course not." I thought about the implication before saying, "My forgiveness is real, Sandy. Those aren't just words to give a rubber as much sperm on the inside as it has on the outside. Now, do you plan to see him again?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.