Exciting Marriage - Cover

Exciting Marriage

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I found myself lying flat on the floor with Bill kissing my tits while Gary had found his way between my open legs and was licking my pussy. I didn't want to become aroused but their twin attack was getting to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Excuse me Missis," said a deep voice from behind me.

I turned to see an old man, well not that old about sixty but fit looking and very, very black.

"Yes can I help you?" I replied thinking I may have dropped something while shopping at the mall.

"Oh yes, you're the one," he smirked.

"The one, sorry," I replied, completely bewildered.

"Saw you I did," he smirked again.

"Saw me?" I said still not with him.

"Yeah, saw you with that guy the other day," he said, "Parked right over there. Right next to my hut."

I looked to where he was pointing and suddenly I realised what he had been referring to. He must have seen my frolic with Tony.

"Your hut?" I queried.

I wasn't that concerned that I had been seen for I had told George all about my afternoon's fun.

"Yeah, my hut," he repeated, "I store all my tools and stuff and I've got a right comfortable bed in it too."

"Tools?" I queried.

"Yeah, I'm the gardener here," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"That guy wasn't your husband now was it?" he smirked, "seen you around, couldn't miss you really you being so nice and all. Anyway I've seen you with your husband and that guy wasn't him."

"So," I said.

"Well I wonder what he would say if I told him?" he said.

I just stared at this old man not really believing what I had just heard. Was he trying to blackmail me?

"It gets so lonely in my hut all by myself," he said with a leer. "Could do with some company now and again."

He was trying to blackmail me the lecherous old devil, I wouldn't have thought he would have the strength.

"Let me get this straight," I said trying hard not to laugh and keep a straight face. "If I agree to keep you company you won't tell my husband about the other afternoon."

"Just now and again," he leered, "Just to keep me company."

I was pretty sure what keeping him company would entail but of course I might be doing him a disservice. And then of course I've never fucked a Blackman or any man his age for that matter. It might be fun, won't know unless I try I suppose.

"Ok," I agreed still tying to keep the smile off my face.

"Lets go then," he said taking my arm.

God this was exciting, I was going off to be fucked by some strange man I never met before today.

"How do you like it?" he asked.

I'm not sure if he was asking for my sexual preferences or how I liked his hut.

"Lovely," I muttered.

I walked on through and up against the end was the small single bed.

"Got a great view from here," he chuckled.

Yeah I just bet he did for we had parked right up against his window.

"How about you suck me off for a start," he chuckled.

I turned around and his cock was waving about.

"Oh my god!" I cried.

I've seen some cocks in my time I can tell you but this old boy had the biggest I've ever seen.

"Like my old snake then," he chuckled as he saw the look on my face.

I was speechless but I opened my mouth wide and took him in.

"That's right," he sighed, "Use you tongue on my knob. You've got some nice titties, saw them when you were in the car, let's get them out."

I let go of his monster and unbuttoned my top. His hands mauled my breasts quite savagely sending waves of pain and pleasure through my body. Through my hands and mouth I could feel his cock starting to throb and I knew his orgasm was not far away

"Yeah, come on slut," he encouraged.

With one last burst I pumped his cock in my hands and he spurted deep down my throat.

"Fucking ace," he sighed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.