Exciting Marriage - Cover

Exciting Marriage

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I found myself lying flat on the floor with Bill kissing my tits while Gary had found his way between my open legs and was licking my pussy. I didn't want to become aroused but their twin attack was getting to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Petting  

Hi Jax,

Anne and I loved the stories you wrote for us. Anne is glad you liked her pix too and we are sending you another one. This one was taken at a party we were at last summer. She wants to tell you about another adventure she had.

I had gone shopping at the local Mall and I had gone out dressed in a simple dress with just a pair of panties on underneath it; I didn't wear a bra like as I usually do. Anyway I had finished my shopping and I was just about to drive off when an old boyfriend of mine called out for me to stop. He was a guy I had fucked a couple of times the previous summer. My arrangement with George was that I could fuck anybody I wanted to just as long as I was discrete and of course I let him know all about it, not that the guys knew this of course. Anyway, this guy comes up to me in my car and we started to talk.

"Hi," he said staring down at me.

"Why Tony, it's lovely to see you," I replied and I noticed where his eyes were looking, straight down the front of my thin summer dress.

"God you look good," he smiled.

It was pretty obvious where he was looking for it was pretty obvious that I wasn't wearing my bra and his eyes rarely left my partly exposed breasts. His eyes staring lustfully at me were getting my pussy nice and wet. Being hot and ready for some action I lent forward slight making my naked tits all the more visible.

"Fucking lovely," he said.

He reached in and his hand slid down the front of my dress and he started to play with my nipples. I'm sure George has mentioned before about how sensitive my nipples are and anyone who knows me, knows I'll fuck anybody if he treats them right.

"Oh god," I groaned.

"You got time?" he whispered in my ear.

"God yes," I groaned again.

I was totally unaware of all the people walking passed with their bags of shopping.

"Hang on then," he said.

He walked around the front of my car and got in the passenger side.

"Drive over there," he pointed to the far distance of the large car park. "Park besides that large hut."

My feet wouldn't obey me properly so it was a jerky ride. At last I stopped and turned off the engine.

"Get in the back and take all your clothes off," he instructed.

I didn't even think about arguing for I was much to hot. I pulled my dress over my head and tugged off my slightly damp panties.

"Fucking right," he said and he joined me in the back.

Although I said it was a big car park, it wasn't that big and there were plenty of other cars parked with a few yards of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.