Exciting Marriage - Cover

Exciting Marriage

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I found myself lying flat on the floor with Bill kissing my tits while Gary had found his way between my open legs and was licking my pussy. I didn't want to become aroused but their twin attack was getting to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Have you read this one?" I asked my beautiful young wife Anne.

It was Sunday morning and we were having a lie in and reading the papers and magazines. I had bought a copy of Penthouse and I was reading the reader's letters.

"Might have," she said looking up from her paper. "Which one is it?"

"The one where he invites his old school friend around to fuck his wife," I said.

"Yeah, a bit far fetched I thought," she commented.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Well would you invite some old friend around to fuck me?" she asked.

"Sure, like a shot," I laughed.

"No you wouldn't," she giggled, "you get all hot under the collar if a guy even looks at me."

"Yeah I know," I laughed again. "It's a man thing, it's difficult to explain."

"So," she said putting down her paper and exposing her fine 'C' cup tits in the process. "Who's this friend you're going to invite around then."

"It's only a hypothetical friend," I said, "I haven't thought about it that much."

"But you would consider it though?" she asked. "And what about me, do I get a say in this?"

"Yes, yes of course you do," I said.

"Might be nice at that," she mused, "just as long as I get a veto on who you bring around."

The talking about sharing her beautiful body and the accidental exposure of her fine tits was having affect on me.

"Stop it," she giggled as I leaned over and kissed one nipple.

I knew she didn't mean it for she had very sensitive nipples and any nibbling or kissing of them really got her going.

"Spread 'em for me slut," I said crudely.

"I love it when you're romantic," she giggled.

I pushed into her already wet pussy and her legs clamped around me.

"Are you going to be my fuck slut then?" I asked as I thrust hard into her.

"Oh my god yes," she groaned.

"I'll invite some guys over shall I?" I said.

She didn't answer in words but her hips took off and soon she was groaning as her orgasm swept through her.


"I can't wear this," she said.

I turned around to see she had on the new dress that I had bought her.

"You look fabulous," I said and she did.

"God I shall fall out if I'm not careful," she giggled.

True it was low cut and she couldn't wear a bra with it but her tits looked great.

"You should get a few offers dressed like that," I laughed.

We had talked it over many times now, usually in bed and we would make ourselves so hot that we would wind up banging together to a mutual orgasm.

"Look George," she sat down on the bed. "Talking about it is one thing, actually doing it is something entirely different."

"Look we agreed," I said.

"Yes I know," she smiled weakly up at me. "Come on then if you're sure."

The party was in full swing when we got there and Anne was immediately grabbed and pulled onto the dance floor by some guy. I found some drinks and waited for her to reappear.

"God this dress is magic," she giggled.

I could see she had a few drinks already.

"I've had my tits squeezed more times than a bride on her honeymoon night," she giggled. "Yes, yes just coming."

She waved to her dance partner.

"See you later," she said handing back her glass and she was off.


"Hi yeah George," said a familiar voice.

"Hi Jon," I took his offered hand. "God how many years has it been?"

"Fuck knows," he said with a big grin.

"You married yet?" I asked.

"No not me," he replied. "You?"

"Yeah," I replied with a big grin, "that's her on the dance floor."

I pointed Anne out for him.

"Wow," he said, "Been looking at her all night. She one sexy girl."

"She sure is," I said feeling proud of my wife.

We talk about old times and we didn't know how late it had gotten until Anne turned up again wanting to go home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.