9.7 - Cover

9.7

by Big Ed Magusson

Copyright© 2005 by Big Ed Magusson

Humor Sex Story: In a discussion of story ratings, Mr. Freeze wrote: "That said, I do think there is a certain bias out there towards certain types of stories. Anything involving teenagers or incest or both tends to do really well. Throw in some science fiction and you are pretty well guaranteed a decent score. Romance does well to a point, but rarely reaches the heights of a good sci fi/incest/teen story." That quote inspired the following short parody. Note codes.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   .

© 2005 All rights reserved.

In a discussion of story ratings, Mr. Freeze wrote:"That said, I do think there is a certain bias out there towards

certain types of stories. Anything involving teenagers or incest or both tends to do really well. Throw in some science fiction and you are pretty well guaranteed a decent score. Romance does well to a

point, but rarely reaches the heights of a good sci fi/incest/teen story."

That quote inspired the following short parody. Note codes.

be287m

codes: sci-fi inc teen mom son bro sis orgy mc first mF mf fF and hopefully hum


My cell phone rang at 11. I grabbed it quickly before it woke mom and dad up. It was Roger.

"Tim! Tim! I need your help!" Oh gawd.

"What? You need me to cover for you after you ditched school today?"

"No! Look, it'll be too hard to explain over the phone. Come over! And bring Jessica!" Roger hung up then. I groaned again. Then I decided what the hell.

I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my phone and tiptoed out of my room. I eased past my older sister's room. Jessica was a senior and lorded it over me. There was no way I wanted to ask her for any favor I couldn't explain. Of course, that meant I'd have to ride my bike, since I wouldn't have my license for another few months.

My younger sister's door was open, but Jenny was sound asleep, clutching her Elmo doll in one hand and a small purple dinosaur in the other. I stopped and smiled at the sight, before continuing on.

I got to Roger's about 11:15. All the lights were on and the door was wide open. I walked in to see the surprise of my life.

"What the hell?" I demanded. Roger was sitting on the couch, nude. Kneeling before him, also nude, were his mom and his sister Becky. The two of them were sucking his cock. Roger looked up at me, but the two women didn't move.

"Where's Jessica?" he demanded.

"Home! What the hell is going on?"

"You gotta go get her! You gotta!"

"Not until I know what's going on!" I responded, planting my feet firmly and putting my fists on my hips. Roger sighed.

"Okay, okay. Tim, meet Lazeel." He pointed to my left and when I turned I let out a yell. I was looking at Satan.

"Holy shit! Satan!"

"No, he just looks like him," Roger said. Lazeel did have the red skin, small horns, and tail, but was dressed in silvery clothes that seemed like they were more out of Buck Rogers than Dante. Lazeel studied me, but didn't say anything. Next to him was a large digital readout showing the number "9.63."

"He's an alien," Roger said. "He and his race stock an interplanetary zoo and they visit Earth from time to time to get specimens."

"They kidnap us?" I asked, getting alarmed.

"Oh no!" Roger responded. "They only take people who have agreed to go. They make a deal, usually, or some kind of bet."

"A bet?"

"You know that country song, 'The Devil Went Down To Georgia, ' where the fiddle player gets a fiddle of gold if he plays better, but has to go with the devil if he doesn't?"

"Yeah..."

"It's based on an actual encounter with one of Lazeel's people."

"Oh." I turned back and looked at Roger. His mom had given up sucking his cock and had turned around, still on her hands and knees. Roger's sister was trying to guide Roger's cock inside his mom. He wasn't quite hard enough for it to go easily.

"So what's this?" I asked, indicating the women.

"Part of my bet. When I met Lazeel, he asked me what I wished for most. I told him I wanted the ability to make any girl or woman have sex with me."

"Mind control?" I asked, incredulous. Roger just grinned. Apparently his sister's efforts had succeeded, because he was now starting to thrust against his mom, who gasped and moaned in response.

"If I win, it's permanent. If I lose, I go with Lazeel."

"So what exactly is the bet?" I asked.

"The first ten people I'm sexually involved with rate my performance. If I get an average score of better than 9.7, I win. If I don't get a score that high by midnight, or I don't get ten votes, I lose." I glanced at my watch. Roger had about thirty minutes left.

"Get underneath her and lick her clit," I glanced back at Roger and realized he was speaking to his sister. She immediately complied, and his mom's groans increased.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.