Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 37: Apartment Hunting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Apartment Hunting - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack Ferguson walked up the walkway and tried to shake the gnawing concern off. It really wasn’t all that big a problem in the grand scheme of things; it was just a major nuisance to him personally. He adjusted the bags he was carrying, first the overnight bag in his right hand and the paper bag in his left. The paper bag contained a couple of very nice bottles of burgundy, and he raised it along with his hand to extend his forefinger and press the button for the doorbell. He would simply have to worry about it later.

He stopped worrying as soon as the door opened. Helen Graham was standing in her doorway smiling broadly at him, wearing a lovely rose-colored satin gown. It seemed a little too formal for a nightgown but rather minimal for an evening gown. It was totally opaque and totally sheer, clinging to her lush body like a second skin. It dipped low between her abundant breasts and had a slit up the front to mid-thigh, and as she turned to lead him inside, he found it dipped even lower in the back. It was impossible that she could be wearing anything under the gown at all! She was also wearing a pair of high-heeled pumps, open-toed and sling-backed, that gave an air of sophistication to the outfit.

Jack stepped inside the front door and kicked it shut with a foot, then tossed his overnight bag to the side. He followed Helen into the kitchen carrying the wine. They had been seeing each other for several months now and had fallen into a delightfully decadent routine. Each weekend one of them would spend the entire weekend at the other’s place, usually alternating between Jack’s apartment and Helen’s house. It wasn’t considered necessary to pack underwear.

They usually went out to dinner one night and spent the other eating at home. Jack had packed a sport coat and a pair of slacks in his bag, and seeing Helen dressed in her ‘lounging gown’, since he had no other idea what to call it, he knew that tonight they’d be dining at home. He was correct; stepping into the kitchen he saw that a large crock pot was simmering something that smelled very tasty and a loaf of French bread on the counter.

Jack set the bottles of wine on the counter and leaned down to kiss Helen full on the lips. She kissed him back equally hard, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbing her body against his. His cock strained against the front of his trousers and pushed against her torso. Jack ran his fingers lightly down her back to her hips. She wasn’t wearing even a thong underneath the gown, he thought with a smile.

“Do we have to have dinner right away?” he asked. Seeing her in that gown really made him want to do something other than eat, no matter how hungry he was.

“No, why?” she answered, her eyes twinkling.

The good doctor didn’t answer, or his actions were answer enough. Backing her up against the kitchen wall by the pantry, he peeled the top of her gown away from her tits. Helen’s nipples were standing upright as he fondled them briefly, then he pulled a hand away. It only took him a moment to unzip his pants and undo the catch at the waist. Helen helped by pushing his boxers down below his hips, then he tugged her gown high enough that her clean shaved pussy could be felt through the slit in the gown. She moaned as she spread her legs, and Jack pushed his cock into her.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” she whimpered as her lover hammered his cock into her, bouncing her ass against the wall. Jack was tall enough that as his cock sawed in and out, it rubbed against her clit going both directions. Her eyes closed tight, she shuddered as she shook with the orgasms he was driving through her. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

“Oh shit, oh shit!” he complained as he couldn’t hold out any longer. Helen’s tight pussy was sucking the cum from his cock, and he gasped as he collapsed against her, pushing her back against the wall.

“Wow!” she murmured, holding her arms around him as they both caught their breath.

“Wow!” he agreed. He pushed away from the wall, his limp prick slipping loose from Helen’s cunt, and they separated. She allowed her gown to fall back down around her legs as she adjusted the straps to cover her breasts again. Jack pulled his shorts and pants back up, tucking his shirttails back in as he did. “Now I think I’m ready for supper.”

Helen snorted and slipped the pump back on that had slipped off during their standup fuck. “Set the table, honey,” she asked, then turned back to the counter. She began slicing the loaf of bread. “You’re late,” she commented. She lifted the lid off the crock pot and a rich beefy aroma wafted through the kitchen.

Jack came over and took a small crust of bread, dipping it into the stew and tasting it with a smile. “You made this since you got home?”

“Not hardly,” she said with a smile. Fridays Helen got out of the office at four. It was now almost seven-thirty. “I put the stuff in the pot this morning and set it to slow simmer all day.” She took a large ladle and filled a pair of bowls, then carried them to the dining room table. Jack followed with one of the bottles of burgundy and the wine glasses.

“I had to read some mail when I got home, and I was late getting home to begin with.” He made a small grimace as he mentioned his mail, and Helen caught it.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

He grimaced again, more noticeably this time. “You’re not going to believe this, but I’m being evicted,” he said with a wry laugh.

“Evicted!”

“Well, sort of,” he replied with a rueful smile. “Not really. I just got a letter in the mail that the owners of the apartment building are turning the thing condo. I have sixty days to buy or find a new place to live.”

Helen adjusted her gown slightly and said, “I don’t understand. They can’t just evict you, can they?”

He nodded. “Actually, they can. I get a first right to purchase, and at a discount, as well, but if I don’t take them up on it, I have to move, and they sell it to someone else.”

He mentioned the price to her, and Helen blanched. It was a nice enough apartment, but nothing special. Two bedrooms, one bath, decent size living room, combination dining room and kitchen. Not even a balcony. “That’s ridiculous!” she commented.

“I agree. Still, real estate prices have been going up for the last few years, a lot. Just ask your future son-in-law, sort of, about it.”

“So, can you buy it? Or did you want to move?”

Jack shrugged his shoulders. “I have some money, but I’d have to mortgage a healthy chunk, and I don’t want a mortgage at my age. I mean, people our ages are paying off their mortgages, not getting them, for Pete’s sake!” He grimaced. “I’ll probably have to start looking around next week.”

Helen nodded in understanding and studied her lover as he ate his stew. She enjoyed Jack Ferguson’s company more than any man she had met since her husband had died. She wondered...

Taking a deep breath, she took the plunge. “You know, I happen to know this place where you’d fit right in. The rent could be very reasonable, and you wouldn’t believe what the landlady would be willing to put up with.” She shrugged a shoulder, causing one of the straps holding her gown up to slip down her arm. The only thing holding the gown up was the nipple in the lace edging.

It took him a few seconds to catch her meaning, then Jack simply stared at her. “Are you serious?”

Helen shifted her gown back into position and smiled nervously. She’d had a number of lovers since her husband Rich had died but had never considered anything permanent. Now, asking somebody to move in, and not even getting married - she was in uncharted waters. She nodded. “I think so. I hope so. Why don’t you move in here? I have plenty of room. You can use the study as your office.” In his apartment, the doctor used the second bedroom as an office/study/computer room. “It would put a whole new meaning on the idea of getting screwed by your landlord!”

“I’ll say!” Jack shook his head in disbelief. “You’re serious, aren’t you?” He looked at her as she nodded agreement. He couldn’t believe it. “Listen, before you get too serious, you have to know, I am not the easiest person to live with. You know I’ve been married before, right?”

“You told me.”

“Twice.”

“Twice!” she exclaimed.

Jack nodded. “Come on, we need to talk.” He picked up his wine glass and the bottle and led Helen into the living room. She followed him and sat next to him on the couch. He refilled their glasses.

“Okay,” he continued. “I’ve been married twice. The first time was shortly after I graduated college. My girlfriend and I got married right before I entered med school. We lasted until graduation, then she split when she saw my workload was even worse as an intern.”

“No children?” asked Helen.

“Not with that one.” Helen’s eyes opened at that. She had never heard him talk about children. “My second wife was during my residency. She was a nurse, and everything was wonderful and happy, and she became pregnant, and we were going to live the perfect life, right up until the kid was born.”

“What happened?”

“Oh, nothing much. My son is as black as the ace of spades, but other than that, nothing much,” he said acidly.

“What?”

He nodded in agreement. “My son is of the African-American persuasion. Now, I’m as open minded as the next guy, and I’m a firm believer in equal opportunity for all, but not in my bedroom!” He finished the wine in his glass and poured some more. “She was sleeping with half the doctors on her shift. I divorced her before she ever left the hospital.”

“There’s no chance of her parents...” Helen trailed off, knowing she sounded inane.

Jack snorted. “You know how blood tests work? She was A+, I’m O+, and my son is B-.”

“Why do you call him your son?”

“Ah, that’s the wonder of it all,” he answered theatrically. “By the laws of the land, since we were married, he’s my son, regardless of who the real father is. I’ve only got a couple more years of child support to go.”

“You pay child support? For a child who isn’t yours? That’s insane!” she said in a shocked tone.

“I quite agree,” he replied. “Now you know where a big chunk of my money goes. Another big chunk goes to malpractice insurance. Being a doctor is nowhere near the gold mine most people think it is.”

Helen sipped her wine and considered what he had told her. She had seen enough of the pressures that young doctors faced at the clinic. She also knew that the man next to her wasn’t a twenty-something anymore. That time was almost two decades ago. She set the wine glass down. “Jack, I’m willing to try it if you are.”

He simply shook his head. “It wouldn’t feel right. I’d be mooching off you.”

“So, pay me.” He looked at her curiously. “You pay me whatever your present rent is. That would more than cover my taxes and utilities, so you wouldn’t be mooching. With the money I’m saving, I’d be able to buy some very fancy nighties and take some very nice vacations with you.”

The doctor’s eyes lit up at that. “That actually sounds fairly tempting, when you put it that way.”

Helen shifted, smiling slyly as her gown pulled up her legs, exposing almost all of her thighs to his suddenly ravenous view. “Are you sure that I can’t do something to help you make your decision?” She reached over and began rubbing his thigh. It only took a few seconds before her hand moved up and began rubbing his stiff cock through his trousers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.