Generations
Chapter 36: Casseroles And Babies

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Casseroles And Babies - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lauren let herself into Peter’s apartment with the key he had given her. “Anybody home?” she called out.

“In the kitchen.”

Lauren wandered through the living room, dropping her coat and handbag off on the couch as she passed through. “What’s cooking?” she asked.

“Oh, just a chicken and pasta casserole,” replied Peter. He leaned over and kissed her. “That’s pretty. Is it new?”

“No, not really.”

“I must not have seen it before then. It looks very nice. Professional, yet sexy.”

Lauren smiled. She was wearing a skirt suit that did indeed look professional yet sexy. It was in a navy-blue pinstripe, with a skirt that was tastefully short, several inches above the knee, and form fitting, with the jacket being fitted with a vee neckline. She wore dark stockings and three-inch heels with it.

“Take your coat off and stay a while,” commented Peter. “Would you like a beer?”

“Why not,” answered Lauren. Peter put the casserole in the oven, then began rooting around in the refrigerator for the beer, Lauren got a wicked thought and decided to say, ‘Why not?’ to both comments. She unbuttoned her jacket and removed it, tossing it onto the bar separating the kitchen from the dining room.

Peter fumbled in the refrigerator for several minutes before standing triumphantly. “I knew I had some beer in here.” He turned around with a bottle in each hand and looked at Lauren. “Whoa!”

Peter had liked her jacket and skirt ensemble but had been assuming that beneath the jacket she was wearing a blouse. Instead, she was wearing nothing more than lingerie. He wasn’t sure what to call it, a bustier or a strapless long-line bra, but he liked it! Black and lacy and mostly transparent, it was heavily underwired to lift and separate her majestic bosom and show deep cleavage. Her nipples were totally visible through the sheer fabric. It ended a few inches above her belly button.

“You did tell me I could take off my jacket,” Lauren said with a small pout. “Should I put it back on?”

“No, no! You just surprised me is all. I think it looks fine.” He twisted off the bottle cap and Lauren took the beer bottle from him. “Uh, does that come as part of a set?”

“Why, yes, would you like to see?” Peter nodded happily, and Lauren said, “Well, my hands are full, maybe you can help.”

Peter quickly set down his beer bottle and Lauren turned so that he could get at the zipper on the back of the skirt. He quickly undid the hook-and-eye catch and undid the zipper, then pushed it lower as Lauren wriggled her hips. As she turned back towards him, a demure smile on her face, Peter could see that the top was part of a set, with the bottom being a tiny transparent black lace thong. Her stockings were very long thigh-tops, in a very sheer black tone. “Very nice,” he commented.

“I thought you might like it.” Lauren followed Peter into the living room. “How long before dinner?”

“Long enough!” he replied with a smirk. He settled down into an armchair and Lauren sat on his lap, twisting sideways. She sipped her beer and smiled as Peter used his free hand to trace his fingertips along her thighs. “You wore this to work?”

“Well, it’s not like I told anybody what I was wearing. I mean, you just can’t trust those computer guys.”

“Really?”

“Why, if they knew what I was wearing, I know they’d have taken off my jacket and skirt and used me over and over for their sordid pleasures. That’s what computer guys do, isn’t it?” she teased.

“Well, I’ve always tried to live up to that, anyway,” he admitted. “Were there any particular sordid pleasures you had in mind?”

Lauren finished her beer and settled back into Peter’s arms. “Well, the ones that would let us finish in time for dinner come to mind...” Lauren waited for her love to finish his beer, then took it from his hands and set it off to the side.

Lauren snuggled up against her lover and Peter allowed his fingers to do the walking. Lauren’s breath became ragged, and her eyes closed as she succumbed to the waves of pleasure running through her lush frame. First Peter peeled the tops of her bra cups down, exposing her nipples, which he began to caress and fondle. Next, he slipped a hand down between her legs, to slide under the edge of her thong panty and tease her pussy lips. When his fingertip slipped inside, to caress her clit, she shuddered and gasped as she orgasmed.

“Oh, Peter, I need you,” she whispered in his ear. One hand was wrapped around his neck while the other was popping buttons on his shirt. “I want you, Peter!”

Peter smiled to himself. He wasn’t anywhere near ready to make love to Lauren. He continued to fondle her heaving tits and finger her sopping wet pussy and engorged clit, and now leaned down to nuzzle and suckle the base of her neck. Lauren moaned as she came again; her neck was a major erogenous zone! She was begging and pleading with Peter to fuck her, even as he took her through repeated orgasms.

Finally, Peter relented. He lifted Lauren by the waist and pushed her away sufficiently to allow her to fumble open his pants. As soon as she had exposed his rock-hard erection, he lifted her up and set her squirming body down on his cock, pushing her thong to one side and slipping into her tight and greasy cunt. “Fuck me, Peter, fuck me!” wailed Lauren as she bounced on his cock. She was still sitting sideways on his lap, with Peter slumped down in the armchair, a blissful smile on his face. Lauren moaned as she orgasmed continually. Peter continued to play with her nipples and pushed her hands between her legs. Lauren frigged her clit fiercely as she fucked him. It was almost anticlimactic when Peter finally groaned, and Lauren felt his cock twitch, as he spewed upwards into her. She sagged against him, exhausted. “Oh, Peter!”

A few minutes later, the annoying tones from the electronic timer woke them from their post-coital reverie. “Shit,” muttered Peter.

Lauren climbed off his lap. She adjusted her clothes to some semblance of order and commented, “Actually, for some reason, I’m awfully hungry!”

Peter snorted and laughed. He tucked himself back into his pants, zipping them up and redoing his belt, though he left his shirt open. “Come to think of it, so am I!” He smiled at her as they went back into the kitchen. “Leave the suit off, babe. I’ll warm you up again if you get chilly.”

Lauren chuckled and left her clothing where it was laying on the counter. “Give me a moment,” she said, then headed down the hallway to the bathroom. Peter began pulling the casserole from the oven when he heard Lauren exclaim, “Shit!”

Setting the casserole on a hot mat, he wandered into the hallway to find Lauren coming back towards him. She had straightened her clothing out and looked at him crossly. “What’s wrong?”

“This!” she said, pointing to a dark mark on the side of her neck. Peter looked at it closely and began to smile. “It’s not funny!” Lauren protested.

“It’s a hickey!” laughed her fiancé.

“I know it’s a hickey! I’m a thirty-three-year-old mother! A thirty-three-year-old mother can’t go to work with a hickey on her neck!”

“Wow, that’s a problem all right. And to think, all this time, I’ve been worried about global warming and famine.”

“Fuck you!” Lauren flipped him both middle fingers, which only made Peter laugh louder.

“So, I guess that means you’re going to rush home in anger and not eat dinner.” Peter wrapped his arms around her to keep her in place.

“I should, you bastard,” Lauren said, trying not to smile. She sniffed the aroma of the casserole wafting her way. “Uh, maybe I’ll go home after dinner, that smells pretty good, actually.”

“Yeah, why don’t you wait until after dinner to punish me.” Peter kept an arm around Lauren’s waist and led her back to the kitchen. He moved her skirt and jacket onto a dining room chair, then set plates out at the bar.

Peter returned to the refrigerator and rooted out another couple of bottles of beer. Lauren pulled a spatula from a drawer and served up some casserole. She was daintily tasting the hot meal when Peter sat down and opened a bottle for her. “This is delicious!” she gushed. “Maybe I shouldn’t punish you after all.”

“Darn, I was really looking forward to getting punished,” he replied, then sampled his own meal. “Yeah, it’s not bad, is it?”

“No, it’s actually pretty good. What’s in it?”

“Well, I diced up a couple of chicken breasts I nuked in the microwave, mixed in some cooked noodles, some peas, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and other stuff, then topped it with some shredded cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake for 45 minutes and it’s ready to eat.”

Lauren stared at him wide-eyed. “And you did that all by the time I got here? When did you leave work? Lunch?”

“No, I just got home before you came in. What, couldn’t you whip that up in five minutes?” Peter laughed. “Actually, I made it up last night and put it in the refrigerator overnight. All I had to do was heat up the oven.”

“Well, it’s still pretty good.” They ate a few more mouthfuls in silence, then Lauren said, “Uh, about the other night, what Holly said...”

Peter’s eyes lit up. “Were we going to have sex? That was priceless!”

“Priceless! Thank God my parents had gone home by then!”

“Oh, it wasn’t that bad. Lots of kids do that. I gather my sister Sue did that once, at a school parent’s night. Momma almost had a heart attack, but my father really pissed her off. He told Sue that Momma had sex six times, but he’d never had sex.”

Lauren gaped and laughed. “Oh, Lord!”

“Yeah, Sue had learned that sex and reproduction were related, but knew nothing about either. Momma was pissed at Dad for the joke more than anything. They still talk about it.”

“Anyway, I wanted to ask you about it. I mean we’ve never really talked about it.”

“What? Sex? ... Oh...”, commented Peter, as his brow furrowed with sudden understanding.

“Yeah, ‘Oh!’ Well?”

“Well what?” replied Peter, ducking the question.

“Oh no you don’t! I already know that answer for me. What about you? We really need to at least talk about this, Peter. Have you ever thought about having children?” asked Lauren. She reached out and held his hand.

Peter sighed and shrugged his shoulders. “Yes and no. I mean, up till now, my primary concern about being a father was to make sure I wasn’t one. No matter when or where, I always kept a condom in my pocket or wallet, understand?” Lauren nodded with a smile. “Speaking of which, way back when, when we first started dating, and you told me I didn’t need a rubber, that you were already on the Pill, why was that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.