Generations
Chapter 28: Graphic And Disgusting

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Graphic And Disgusting - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“I know I’ve said it before, but this feels really weird,” commented Heather. She and Lauren were cleaning her house, Heather’s house.

“Like I’ve said before, it’s something we have to do,” replied her friend.

Ever since Heather had moved in permanently with the Grahams, the Mackenzie house had been up for sale. For the first several weeks she and Lauren had raided the house for appliances and Heather’s belongings, picking and choosing items to move across to Heather’s new home. The lawyers and Peter’s real estate company had already listed the home, though neither thought it would sell until spring had arrived. In the meantime, Heather and Lauren had to go over once a week to clean and dust and look out for any maintenance problems. Already they had had Peter’s company send over a maintenance crew to do interior painting.

The first few weeks had been the hardest on the teen. Lauren and Peter had bagged up all of her parent’s clothing and run them off to the Salvation Army thrift store, then had thought long and hard about what remained. They talked it over with Heather and decided what would end up in storage, what she would take, and what would be left over. This was the majority, and they decided that as soon as the weather improved, they would run a combined garage sale between the two homes, for as many weekends as it took to clean things out. Lauren would need to rid herself of junk as well before they could start construction and remodeling in the spring.

As was their usual practice, Lauren and Heather had started on the second floor, dusting and vacuuming the bedrooms before heading downstairs. They were in her parent’s old bedroom when she had mentioned the strangeness of it all. “We should have drafted Robby to help,” commented Lauren. “Or would he have wanted to help you only in the bedrooms?” she teased. Heather blushed redly, which Lauren noticed. Laughing, she asked, “Or have you two already done that?”

“He wanted to, but it felt so weird. We went back to your house, the basement.” Lauren laughed at this, and Heather continued, “Actually, I wanted to ask you something.” Lauren lifted an eyebrow curiously, and the girl said, “Next month, Robby’s cousin is going out of town for the weekend and asked Robby to housesit for him.”

“And you want to help?”

“Uh, that was sort of the idea.” Heather blushed but nodded.

“Is this the same cousin who loaned you his house for the first time you and Robby...”

“Yes!”

Lauren thought about it for a second, then shrugged her shoulders. She set her dust rag down and sat down on the edge of the bed. “I don’t see why not. Make sure you give me all the dates. Planning on another special weekend?”

Heather happily nodded her head. “I, we, well we just want some time by ourselves. You know, where we don’t have to hurry and run home or whatever.”

“What do Robby’s parents think about this?”

Heather sheepishly admitted that she didn’t think he had told them the specifics.

‘Well, unless they’re complete idiots, they must suspect something,” commented Lauren dryly. “You were planning on making this a special weekend?”

“Well, maybe. I guess I wasn’t planning on really packing the suitcase to overflowing, if you know what I mean.”

Lauren laughed brightly and patted Heather’s hand. Standing, she grabbed the vacuum and said, “Gee, I can remember weekends like that.”

“What was all that stuff you were doing the other night?” asked the teen. She had seen Lauren puttering around the kitchen table with a lot of papers and files.

It took Lauren a second to understand, and then she answered, “Oh, that’s my own version of hell on earth.” At Heather’s confused look, she continued. “It’s my lawyers, the ones for the pre-nup, they needed to see all sorts of stuff before they can prepare things.”

“Like what?”

“Like my will, my insurance policies, pensions, 401-Ks, IRAs, stocks, bonds, bank accounts, assets, liabilities, car loans, credit cards - God the list is endless!”

“You have that stuff?” asked the teen. “Stocks and stuff?”

Lauren shrugged. “I wish! I do have some stuff, but not everything. My biggest asset is the house, which we need to have appraised. I mean, I know I have to do it, but it’s a real pain in the tail!”

“Wow!”

The pair moved down the hallway and down to the foyer of the house. Heather looked at Lauren and asked, tentatively, “Uh, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what?”

Heather set her dust rag aside and said, “Remember that time when we were looking in that one book and it talked about, well, sex and ... you know, the butt?” Lauren’s eyes widened at that. “I mean, you’ve done that, right?”

“My, my, my! Curious, are we?”

Heather’s face was as red as the flannel shirt she was wearing, but she soldiered on. “Yes.”

“What got you on this kick? Tried anything yet?” asked Lauren.

“Well, sort of. I mean, we were fooling around one night, and we just sort of touched each other there, and it made it really good, you know. I was wondering what it would be like, you know, to, well, you know...”

“What, get fucked in the ass? You’d better get over any modesty about this sort of thing if we are going to talk about it,” remarked Lauren.

“Okay, tell me about getting fucked in the ass,” responded Heather, looking Lauren in the eye.

Lauren smiled and thought a second before answering. “Okay, well, like you said, I enjoy it now and then. Not all women do. Some can’t stand it.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I suspect part of that is that a lot of people think it’s wrong or dirty, but it isn’t. Others are simply afraid it will hurt, which it can. Doesn’t make much sense, does it?”

“No.”

“Well, the most important thing to remember about anal sex, honey, is that your asshole was originally designed for something quite a bit different, hmmm? You need to be very careful about this. Still want me to continue?”

“Please,” asked Heather.

“Okay. First, always remember - lubrication, lubrication, lubrication! Unlike your pussy, your asshole doesn’t provide any lubrication. You need to lube up anything before you put it in there, cock, fingers, dildo, whatever. Vaseline is a good standby, but I prefer K-Y or AstroGlide. You are going to have to experiment and buy some at the drug store.” Heather looked shocked at this, but Lauren ignored this. “Next, take it slow. Work your way up to it. Start with your fingers, then use a small dildo or vibrator, then a larger one. Is Robby larger than your vibrator that I gave you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.