Generations
Chapter 14: Lessons Given and Lessons Learned

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Lessons Given and Lessons Learned - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, you really want me to set this thing up?” asked Peter, a curious tone to his voice. It was Thursday afternoon, and he was calling Lauren at her office.

“What? Oh, the camera!” she answered in surprise, then lowered her voice and looked around the empty lobby with a guilty look. “Yes, it might be fun! Will it take long?”

“I have no idea,” he replied. “It all depends on how long it takes to run the cable. Why?”

“Mmmm, I’d sort of like to surprise Heather with this, you know. She’ll be around this weekend; her boyfriend is going out of town for a funeral or something.”

A note of exasperation entered her lover’s voice. “Let me get this straight. I have to set this up fast, in secret, so I can let a cherry teenybopper watch you give me a handjob? Lady, you are going to owe me so big...”

“Oooh, promise?” she whispered coyly.

Peter growled and hung up the phone, much to Lauren’s delight.

Much to Lauren’s dismay, she almost completely failed to find a way to get Heather and the kids out of the house on Saturday. Her original plan, to have Robby take them all out for ice cream or such, was out, since Robby wasn’t in town. Heather didn’t have her driver’s license yet, or even a learner’s permit, and Lauren was not about to let the teen experiment with her car. That was one chore she would leave up to the girl’s father, such as he was, or the school system.

Likewise, it turned out to be a cold and rainy Saturday, leaving out any chance of sending the kids out on a scavenger hunt or a marathon walk with Goldie. Peter arrived around lunchtime to discover that he would have to do the installation while the others were out at church that afternoon. He was able to scout out the terrain, and informed Lauren that a ventilation chase was very conveniently located adjacent to both Lauren’s bedroom and the basement bedroom Heather called home. He promised to finish by the time they returned.

“Just one thing,” he explained quietly. “The camera is a bit busted.” Lauren eyed him curiously. “It’s not like I can just take a decent camera out of the office on a permanent basis, you know? It’s a junker.”

“What’s wrong with it? How are we going to pull this off if it doesn’t work?” she asked.

“It sort of works. We just have to fiddle with things. The power supply is shot, so it has to stay plugged in to a wall socket. The batteries are no good. Also, the tape drive is blown. It’ll take pictures and transmit them to a TV, but it won’t make tapes. I have to rig a cable upstairs anyway, so I can feed into your VCR and make a tape up there. Follow me?”

She nodded her understanding. “Can you hide it behind something, so she won’t see it?”

“Maybe.”

“And can you hook it to the television rather than the VCR? I don’t know if I want this on tape,” she admitted.

Peter laughed at this. “Maybe! I’ll just have to see.”

Lauren was nervous as Peter showed them to the door that afternoon. Heather was a member of the same parish as the Grahams, so she went with the family to Saturday early evening Mass. As soon as the minivan moved around the corner, Peter went to his Jeep and brought in a small pile of hardware, including the semi-broken camcorder, a spool of coaxial cable, and several toolboxes.

He first went upstairs with the cable spool and one of the toolboxes and fed a considerable length of the coax down through the ventilation chase he accessed from a vent hidden behind Lauren’s dresser. Next, he ran down to the basement and fished the other end of the cable from the chase. Retrieving the camera, he terminated the cable and set it on the top shelf of a bookcase that overlooked Heather’s convertible bed. He checked to see if a signal was being generated, then returned to Lauren’s bedroom. The cable was terminated and connected to the VCR, then the signal was routed to the television.

Peter was pleasantly surprised to find that the entire job, a cobbled-up mess if he’d ever seen one, worked right off the bat. He had to rush back downstairs a couple of times to focus and aim the camera, but Heather would never see it after he placed a few stuffed toys around and over it. He managed to clean up the spool of wire and his tools and load them back into his Jeep before anybody came home.

When Lauren came through the door, narrowly ahead of her children, she looked at Peter as he sat on the couch, reading a magazine. He nodded at her hopeful expression and gave a subtle ‘thumbs-up’ and she grinned back at him wickedly. It was only a matter of waiting for Jimmy and Holly to go to sleep.

It was almost ten before Lauren deemed it safe to start things. The children had been in bed for over an hour and were sound asleep. Heather looked as if she was about to go to bed herself, so Lauren ran upstairs and grabbed some clothing, then came back down. She motioned Peter into the kitchen, then went to Heather in the living room. “Listen, remember that conversation we had a few weeks ago? I want you to go up to my room and lock the door, then turn on my TV.”

“Huh?” asked Heather. She had forgotten asking Lauren if she could watch some night, it had been so outlandish.

“Listen. Go upstairs and into my bedroom. Lock the door and turn on the television set. Keep the volume real low and don’t change the station. The show starts about five minutes from now.”

“What show?” asked the confused teen.

Lauren grinned wickedly. “You’ll see!” She pushed Heather towards the stairs, and when she was satisfied the girl was going down the hall to her bedroom, she went into the kitchen to where Peter was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee.

He looked at her curiously. “Well? Now what? Just go downstairs and get it on?”

“No, silly. We’re supposed to be teaching her about stuff other than getting it on, remember? I figure we do some heavy petting, I give you a handjob, we do some sucking and licking, then I get you off again,” she answered. Lauren set down the clothing she had been carrying and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Peter looked at her as he stood up from the kitchen table. “Now what are you doing?”

“Changing into my date outfit, of course. Now go downstairs and turn on the lights or whatever.”

Muttering under his breath, Peter headed down to the basement and turned on most of the lights. He had left the camcorder plugged in and turned on earlier, and Heather hadn’t seen it after Mass, so it seemed likely that it was still working. He waited out of the line of sight until Lauren pranced downstairs.

“Whoa!” he commented. Lauren’s ‘date outfit’ was very pleasantly erotic. She had on a very short plaid pleated schoolgirl skirt, a very tight transparent white blouse with a skimpy little bra underneath it, thigh-top white stockings, and ankle-strapped black ‘fuck me’ pumps. She looked like a Catholic schoolgirl who specialized in hanging out in strip joints. “Where did you get that?” he asked.

“You like? It’s all stuff I’ve had. The only thing you haven’t really seen before is the skirt. It’s my old school skirt, but I shortened it years ago, for Gary,” she said with a giggle. “Ready? Remember, we’re in high school and dating.”

“Christ, a script, too. Gary really liked to play make-believe, huh?” Peter simply shook his head in pleasant exasperation and let Lauren pull him over to Heather’s bed.

“Come on, honey, my parents are gone,” she said with a coquettish grin.

Peter rolled his eyes, and Lauren gave him a subtle nudge in the ribs. “Yeah? When are they coming home?” he asked, hamming it up.

Lauren nudged him again, harder. “Not for hours. Come on, honey, kiss me!” Heather sat down on the convertible day bed and crossed her legs lewdly. A number of buttons on her blouse were open and a vast amount of cleavage was visible.

The cleavage settled the idea for Peter. “Sure, baby!” He sat down next to her on the couch and leaned back, and Lauren leaned back with him. They moved close enough to kiss, and within a few moments, their hands were wandering over the other’s bodies.

Upstairs, Heather stared as the scene unfolded on the screen before her. She had turned on the set as soon as the door locked, even before Lauren and Peter had sorted out the evening’s plan, and it was several seconds before she realized that the view was of her bedroom in the finished basement. This made her sit upright with a start, as she wondered how long her room had been on closed circuit television. Had Lauren been watching her play with her pussy at nights, before falling asleep?

A few minutes later she saw some lights going on in the room, and after an initial bloom on the screen, the view settled down again. Then Lauren and Peter came into view, talking quietly and sitting down on the couch. Lauren looked like a picture of a Catholic schoolgirl she had seen in a friend’s copy of Penthouse. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Not catching what was being said, she stood up and adjusted the volume unto she could hear some low words. “ ... baby!” said the image of Peter, who promptly began necking with the image of Lauren. Fascinated, Heather crawled back onto the bed, laying down on her stomach with the hands propping up her chin, watching the show being broadcast live from her basement bedroom.

It seemed like it was only seconds before Peter had managed to unbutton Lauren’s blouse and pop the front catch on the lacy little bra she was wearing. Lauren was moaning loudly as he ran his fingers over her nipples, and her eyes were closed as she slid her fingers inside Peter’s shirt. Heather smiled as she heard Peter say, “Oh, baby, you’re so beautiful, you’ve got such great tits!”

“Really? Do you think so?” asked Lauren innocently. “I’ve seen you looking at that Heather MacKenzie in homeroom. Are my tits as nice as hers?” she asked, trying valiantly to suppress a giggle.

Peter gave his lover a sharp look, then answered, “I don’t know. I mean, I’ve never seen hers. I love you, not her!”

Upstairs, in front of the television, Heather’s eyes widened at this, even as she bit down on a knuckle to keep from laughing too loud. Lauren was almost as busty as she was, a D cup versus her own Double D, and they had commiserated a few times on the difficulties in fitting clothing properly and the stares they both got. They both agreed that the inconveniences were more than made up by the way men acted around them.

After licking and sucking Lauren’s nipples a few minutes more, Peter reached down and pulled the hem of Lauren’s pleated skirt up slowly, raising it to her waist, and Lauren spread her legs wide to show Peter and Heather upstairs that she was wearing a lace thong that matched her tiny bra. As Peter’s fingers began rubbing the front of her thong, and Lauren began to rub and unzip Peter’s pants, Heather reacted strongly. Shifting around on the bed, she slid a hand down and unzipped her own jeans, then slipped her fingers inside her pants and panties to caress her rapidly moistening slit. She found her own clit at the same moment that Peter shoved aside Lauren’s thong and began tweaking her clit.

Lauren reacted fiercely, arching her back and crying out as she came, then moving to tug Peter’s pants and shorts well down his thighs. Heather stared at the sight of his cock. It wasn’t anywhere near the size of the organs she had seen in the porn flicks that she and Lauren had watched. Maybe Peter was... small? Lauren didn’t seem to care; in fact, she was moaning that it was “ ... so big!”

“Am I doing this right?” asked Lauren as she began stroking and tugging on Peter’s erection. She twisted slightly on the day bed so that Peter could continue to finger fuck her wide-spread cunt even as she jacked his cock.

For his part, Peter was very happy with the care Lauren was taking with him. “Oh, baby, that’s just right! Don’t stop, don’t stop!” he begged.

Heather stared in rapt fascination as Lauren’s efforts were rewarded. Peter groaned loudly and his hips began moving weakly, even as several small spurts jetted upwards from his cockhead and landed on his open chest. He continued to thrust into Lauren’s hand for almost a minute more, before finally sagging back onto the bed. Heather stared wide-eyed as Lauren wiped up Peter’s cum with a finger, then sucked it into her mouth with a smile.

After a brief respite, Lauren said loudly, “Come on, honey, kiss me, you know, down there.”

Peter decided to ham things up again. Even though he really loved licking pussy, he acted standoffish. “Uh, well...”

Lauren winked at him as she caught on. She extended a middle finger and slipped it into her pussy, pulling it out slick and glistening with her own freely flowing pussy juice. Bringing it up to Peter’s face, she rubbed it around his lips and into his mouth. “Come on, honey, you kiss me there, and I’ll kiss you there.”

“Well...” said Peter, eyeing the prize hungrily. Lauren sealed the compromise by reaching between them to fondle his limp prick briefly. “Okay!” he agreed. He knelt between Lauren’s legs and tugged her thong down and off, tossing it ostentatiously aside. Next, though Heather couldn’t see what was happening clearly, she watched as Peter’s head dropped down between the junction of Lauren’s outspread legs and began moving around. Lauren’s reaction was instantaneous! She began shaking and shivering, running her fingers through Peter’s thick blonde hair, dragging him even closer to her pussy, and she was almost screaming as he ate her to orgasm.

Heather came herself at this time, her body stiffening as the orgasm shot through her, even as her eyes were glued to the screen. She stared as Peter stopped and knelt upright. He shoved his pants down his thighs further and crawled between Lauren’s outstretched legs. “Oh, baby, I want you so bad!” he exclaimed.

This was enough for Lauren to focus her eyes and see what was in the offing. Normally she would have demanded a good fucking, but tonight she was performing for her young friend upstairs. “No!” she replied, “No, I told you, I’m waiting until we’re married!”

“Oh, baby, I’m going nuts! I’m going to explode!” whined Peter as he crawled back onto the day bed next to Lauren. His cock was stiff and pointed almost directly at the camera.

Lauren smiled at him. “I’ll take care of that. You just tell me if I’m doing this right. I’ve never done it before. Tell me what to do!” she told him.

Heather grinned wildly as she watched her friend lower her face to Peter’s groin. First, Lauren simply kissed the throbbing purple cockhead, but then she began to lick it, first the head and then up and down the shaft. Next Lauren opened her lips and took his cockhead into her mouth an inch or two, and Peter gained an expression as if he had died and gone directly to heaven. Lauren continued to suck his cock a minute or so, then she stopped and looked up. “Am I doing it right?” she asked.

“Oh yeah! Just rub me, you know, jack me off, too, that’d be great,” he replied.

Lauren smiled and moved back down, to begin sucking on the tip and jacking the shaft. Though perfectly capable of deep throating him completely, she wanted Heather to learn, so she limited herself to a simple suck and jack technique. After a few minutes more she could taste a heavy flow of precum and knew Peter was getting close. Pulling back, she looked up and asked, “Is that better?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.