Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 5: A Night Alone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Night Alone - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Heather closed Lauren’s bedroom door and locked it, following the cryptic instructions in her hand closely. Lauren had slipped the note in the kitchen junk drawer before going to work that morning, and then told Heather about it when the teen had called after picking the children up from their morning program. The instructions had been simple:

’Tonight, after you put the kids to sleep, go up to my bedroom and lock the door. Under my pillow is a package for you.’

Heather had been tempted all afternoon to sneak upstairs and look under Lauren’s pillow, but Jimmy and Holly had always been around, and normally Lauren’s bedroom was off-limits. Finally, the two youngsters were in their beds, if not asleep, by half-past eight, and Heather felt confident enough to creep up the stairs and down the hall. She silently closed and locked the door, then flipped on the bedroom light. Everything seemed normal; while she had never really been in the room, she had seen in the door on occasion while chasing the children around. She crept on tiptoes to the bed and felt around under the pillows, pulling out a small flat cardboard box. Opening it, she found a videotape, and a note. Heather had a fair idea what sort of videotape it was, so she unfolded the note and read it.

By now you have a pretty good idea of the basic ins and outs, but there’s another aspect to things. Did you know you don’t need a man at all? I rented this tape for you. There aren’t supposed to be any guys in it, just some girls and some toys. Do you ever touch yourself, you know, that way? Watch this tape. I also got you a little something extra. Twist the knob at the base to turn it on. Have fun!

Heather looked at the videotape box, which did indeed promise all-girl action and toys. This was different from the first tape she had watched Sunday with Lauren, and the tape she had watched Monday night with her also. That movie had featured a busty young brunette in an office setting, who managed to fuck her way to the top, having sex with, in order: her boss, her boss’s boss, her boss’s wife, both managing partners at the same time, and the entire secretarial pool.

Heather put aside the tape and looked back into the cardboard box. Inside was a small plastic vibrator. She had seen one of these in the last movie and had asked about it to Lauren. “Fun, fun, fun!” assured her older friend. Picking it up she looked at it curiously, then twisted the base. The ensuing hum seemed terribly loud in the silent room, and Heather nervously dropped it on the floor, then had to scramble around to grab it and turn it off. She giggled nervously as she looked around the room, realizing that it was only her, and that the children down the hall could in no way hear anything going on. She slipped out the door and checked, to find them both sound asleep, then crept back to Lauren’s bedroom and closed the door and relocked it.

First things first, she thought. Heather turned on both the small television set and the inexpensive little VCR attached to it, then turned the volume completely off. She pulled the videotape from the box and slipped it into the VCR, watching intently as the minimal credits slipped past, then began inching the volume up as the tape started. This video purported to show the action inside a college sorority, with the girls playing with themselves and with each other.

The first scene quickly set the mood for Heather; a busty young blonde was in her bedroom and quickly undressed, then got on her bed. First, she masturbated with her fingers, then she took a large vibrator and used it briefly on her tits, then stuffed it up her pussy. As Heather watched, she found her eyes riveted to the low-quality tape and felt her nipples hardening and her pussy moistening.

Reading the section of the note where Lauren had asked if she touched herself, Heather had briefly gotten angry. She might have been naïve and a virgin, but she wasn’t completely innocent. In truth, she had been touching herself that way for over a year, ever since her puritanical and religion obsessed mother had warned her of the dangers of such behavior. She had never done it before, but in defiance she had tested the waters that very night and enjoyed the results immensely. Since then, she had frequently slipped her fingers under her nightshirt to touch her tits and clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.