Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 4: Pizza and Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Pizza and Plans - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lauren grinned to herself as she remembered that first weekend. She had been so nervous with Peter, and after they had sixty-nined and then made love on the carpet in front of the fireplace, she had nervously asked him if he would stay the night. Peter had taken her into his arms and held her tightly, whispering that he would stay as long as she wanted. They had spent the night on the floor there, with throw pillows and a comforter, and neither got very much sleep. Saturday, Peter had taken Lauren back to his apartment, and immediately stripped her naked, not letting her dress until Sunday morning, when he had returned her to her home.

The most memorable event in some ways, occurred the next day, Monday morning. It was just after ten when an FTD deliveryman showed up at the front door of Enhanced Systems with a monstrously large package. “You must be Lauren Graham?” he asked the flabbergasted receptionist.

The lobby had filled rapidly at the deliveryman’s entrance. “How did you know?” asked an astonished Lauren.

The man grinned. “Hey, the guy who sent these said the receptionist was a knockout, and worth every petal!”

Lauren blushed fiercely as the deliveryman opened the wrapper and exposed three dozen long-stemmed red roses. It took a few minutes for Lauren and another couple of secretaries to find a large enough vase to hold the magnificent flowers. By then the entire office was watching, and curious as well. Lauren read the card and turned the same color as the roses, but another secretary managed to grab the card and read it. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed before Lauren had a chance to stop her. “It says,’ Next time, warn me. I’ll take some vitamins and we can go for four dozen! ‘ Oh my God, I’m jealous!”

“I think I’m being sexually harassed!” joked one of the salesmen.

Lauren stuck her tongue out at the others and proudly displayed her flowers the rest of the week. She did warn Peter never to send them again, an order to which he readily agreed and frequently ignored.

Now, six months later, Lauren’s romance was as steamy as ever. At five she shut down her computer and kicked off the sensible shoes with one-inch heels. She tossed them in the bottom drawer of her desk and grabbed the small bag to the side and pulled out a much sleeker pair with three-inch heels. She slipped them on, then looked around the empty lobby guiltily. Grabbing the bag, she rolled it up and took it and her long raincoat from the closet and snuck into the bathroom.

Slipping inside, Lauren practically ran into a stall and locked herself in. Whenever she planned to see Peter, she would almost always wear either a dress or a skirt and blouse. She also would wear her prettiest lingerie, not the industrial strength garb she wore around home. Today she had worn sheer thigh-top stockings, a black thong, and a lacy little black bra with cups that folded in for a half-cup look. Quickly stripping off the dress, she hurriedly stuffed it into the bag her shoes had been in, folded in her bra cups, and then put on the raincoat and buttoned it from neck to hem.

It took twenty minutes to drive to her lover’s apartment, and Lauren was terrified the entire way. She hadn’t behaved like this since her honeymoon, when Gary had ordered her to strip naked one night while they drove from Montreal to Quebec. They hadn’t been caught then, and she managed to make it to Peter’s without incident as well. She left the bag with her dress in her car and hurried inside.

Peter smiled as he let her inside, though he was curious about the raincoat; it hadn’t rained since before lunch. He promptly turned his back on Lauren and ran down the hall, going into the bathroom. As he closed the door, he yelled out, “Sorry, got to go.”

Lauren smiled and looked around. Peter Tallman’s apartment wasn’t vastly smaller than her own small home but was quite different. A large, two-bedroom model on the second floor, it was a very masculine place. The living room decor was chrome, glass, and leather, and in a corner was an elaborate Nautilus-like exercise machine. She quickly unbuttoned her coat and hung it in the closet, then checked herself in the mirror.

Down the hall, the bathroom door opened, and Peter said, “I thought we might go out for some Italian ... Whoa!”

“Actually, I thought you might like to eat out, and then we could order in.”

Peter’s eyes opened wide. “That sounds even tastier!” and pulled Lauren over to the couch. He circled around behind her, stroking her sides, then undid the clasp on her bra and tugged it off. Kneeling in front of the brunette, he pulled her thong down to reveal her closely shaved pussy. Lauren gasped as he leaned in to kiss her pussy lips, then sank back onto the couch and spread her legs wide.

Heather may have considered that Lauren, with a history of five lovers, was an incredibly experienced woman, but Lauren knew that she was, at best, average. Still, she had to admit that the ten years she had spent with Gary, both before and after their marriage, were intensely sexual. There was little she hadn’t done with him, and Gary had been an enthusiastic pussy-eater, the best she had ever known. Then she had experienced Peter Tallman, and she had been transported to an entirely different plane, a level of cunt licking beyond what mere mortals could experience.

The simple matter was that Peter considered cunnilingus not a means to an end, getting his cock into a woman’s cunt, but a pleasurable act in and of itself. Though he would never cum simply by sucking clit, he enjoyed licking pussy immensely and practiced it frequently. This had never hurt his reputation with the ladies, and Lauren considered herself blessed. If she were to die and go to heaven, the only way it could be better was for angels to have two tongues to lick pussy with.

Peter licked Lauren through two orgasms before relenting slightly and looking up at her flushed face. He planted a quick kiss on her throbbing clit, an action which caused her to start briefly, then said, “Mind you, I’m not complaining, but what brought this on?”

Lauren smiled and helped him to his feet. Once he was standing, she undid his belt and pulled his trousers and shorts down to knee level. He was as hard as a rock, standing stiff and upright, and she licked his cockhead several times before answering. “I don’t know. I was just thinking about us, about that first weekend together, and I just got so damn horny!” She sucked his cockhead fiercely, eliciting a pleasant moan from Peter, then pulled away. “I just didn’t want to have to wait until I could get my clothes off.” She returned to sucking his cock.

Peter’s hips were thrusting rapidly at Lauren’s face, and it was all she could do to keep up with him. “Suck me, suck me!” he cried weakly, then he felt as if his cock was exploding. Jism pulsed from the tip buried in Lauren’s throat, and he moaned as he came. Peter’s knees wanted to buckle, and he sagged down onto the couch. Lauren smiled and continued to stroke his limp dick, leaning back with her cum-smeared lips to revive him for a second bout. He commented, “God, but you’re insatiable tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.