Generations
Chapter 1: Afternoon Lemonade

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Afternoon Lemonade - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Hi, Heather. What’s up?” asked Lauren Graham, looking through the split-rail fence separating her back yard from her neighbor’s. On the other side, a teenage girl looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and nervousness, as if she couldn’t make up her mind about something. Lauren put down her weed clippers and stood up, running the back of a work-gloved hand across her forehead. It was a late Sunday afternoon in the early summer. “Whatcha’ doing?” asked Lauren.

Heather Mackenzie inched closer to her neighbor, as if she were still making up her mind. “Uh, it’s nothing,” she replied.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders. “Excited about your birthday? Oooh baby, sweet sixteen and never been kissed, huh?” she said archly, winking lewdly and arching her eyebrows. Lauren knew that Heather’s sixteenth birthday was the next weekend.

To her surprise, Heather’s mouth opened in shock, and she blurted out, “How’d you know?”

Lauren looked across the fence in surprise. Thirty-two years old, Lauren Graham had known the teen since she had babysat for her ten years ago. Now the cycle had turned full circle; Heather now babysat for Lauren’s children. In many ways, Lauren was the older sister that Heather had never had, and Heather a younger sister for Lauren. “Know what? What’s up sweetie?”

“No, it’s not, well, I can’t...” stammered out the red-faced teen.

“Come on,” cajoled her friend. “You can tell a Super Secret Buddy anything, remember.” She balled up her right fist and extended her pinky finger, curled into a hook, and stuck it over the fence.

Heather giggled and stepped closer. Lauren had declared that they were ‘Super Secret Buddies’ back when she had started babysitting the five-year-old Heather, to open the child up and earn her trust, and had even developed the ‘Super Secret Buddy Handshake’ as if it was a secret club. Heather extended her balled-up fist and extended pinky and gripped Lauren’s. Next the two women reached across the fence to gently pinch each other’s nose, and while vigorously shaking pinkies and pinching noses, gave each other a raspberry.

Laughing, the pair separated. “Now, what is going on?” repeated Lauren.

Heather looked around, then turned back and lowered her voice. There was nobody else anywhere near to overhear them, but she was practically whispering. “Well, my dad says that when I’m sixteen I can start dating, you know, real dates, not just school dances with him driving us, and I don’t know about sex and stuff. Can you tell me?”

Lauren’s eyes opened wide at this. “Are you sure you don’t want to talk to your mom about this, honey?” she asked.

Heather looked panic-stricken at this. “Jeez, no! I can’t ask her about this! You know Mom!”

Lauren nodded in sad agreement with her young friend. The Mackenzie parents were supremely dysfunctional; it was a miracle that Heather was anything at all resembling normal. When Lauren and her late husband had moved to the neighborhood, Jim and Norma Mackenzie had been a normal couple, interested in their church and school and neighborhood. Over the last few years or so, however, Heather’s mother had become increasingly religious, to the point where it had become an obsession. Originally a devout Catholic, it had developed to the point where she spent vast hours working at the church, attending special masses, participating in every conceivable church-oriented protest and rally. Her car was festooned with religious bumper stickers, and religious paintings and artwork plastered the walls of the house.

In response, Jim, certainly the most boring individual Lauren had ever met, except at parties where he became a very social drinker, had begun to withdraw from his family, drinking even more than normal, staying out late and avoiding home life to avoid his wife. As best as possible, he attempted to shield Heather from her mother’s excesses, despite his own. Norma Mackenzie was actively attempting to turn her daughter into a live-in nun, banning any pretty clothing, makeup, or relationship with boys. It had taken a threat of divorce from her husband to force her to allow Heather to begin dating.

“Not getting any better?” asked Lauren sadly.

Heather leaned against the fence and shook her head in the negative. “I think he means it this time. I just want to get out of school and go away somewhere and leave them both. I think he’ll divorce her the minute I move out, and she’ll never allow that, and I just don’t know what she’ll do then.” She shrugged in resignation.

“You know that you can always come over here and stay, no matter what. It’s part of the Super Secret Buddy code.” That got a laugh from the teen, and Lauren stepped back. “Come on over. Watch the kids a moment and I’ll go in and get some lemonade.”

Heather grinned and slipped between the rails of the fence. The girl walked over to the sandbox where the Graham children were playing, scratching the head of Goldie, the golden retriever tied up near them as she passed. Goldie jumped up and slobbered over the teen as Jimmy, seven, and Holly, six, looked up at her. “Hi, guys,” she said cheerfully.

Holly jumped up and ran to her, to wrap her arms around the girl. Jimmy was more suspicious. “Is Mom going somewhere?” he asked. “Are you babysitting? I don’t need a babysitter.”

“I’m just visiting,” she answered, leaving the children to their games and side-stepping Goldie as she walked over to the enclosed veranda. Lauren had come out carrying a pitcher of lemonade and four plastic mugs.

“Hey guys, lemonade!” yelled Lauren, and the children came running.

Both children accepted their lemonade, though Jimmy eyed his suspiciously. “Are you going somewhere?” he asked.

“No.” Lauren kicked off her sneakers. “Why?”

“Just curious,” replied her son, eyeing the two women.

His mother laughed at him. “Goldie needs some exercise. Go take her for a walk.”

Holly looked up at this. “I’ll take her!”

“No, I’ll take her! You’re too little,” announced her slightly older brother.

“Am not! Mom!” protested Holly.

“Enough!” said Lauren, loudly, ending the debate. “You’ll both take her!” The children looked oddly at her, and Lauren said, “Both of you get a leash and hook it to her collar and take her around the block.” At this, the young pair drained their lemonades and scampered inside to find leashes. It took several minutes for them to hook up the dog, then the trio moved out, Goldie in the lead.

“Around the block is a half hour, but with Goldie, it’s probably twice that,” commented Heather.

“Dumbest dog alive,” agreed Lauren. She poured some more lemonade for herself, then said, “Now what is this about dating and sex?”

Heather looked embarrassed again. “Well, I mean, I’ve already been asked out, for Saturday, by Robby Jones, and I need to know about sex. I mean at the end of the date, when we have sex, I mean, what do I do?”

Lauren stared at her young friend, then said, “What? What do you mean when you have sex at the end of the date?”

“Well, Sadie Cassel says that she always has sex at the end of her dates, and I know that guys expect it, that if they pay for a date, you have to pay them back, you know. So, what do I do?”

“Oh, Lord!” exclaimed Lauren. “Listen, Heather, if you want to have sex, fine, but it is not a requirement, okay? You don’t always have sex at the end of a date, and it doesn’t matter what boys want. It is up to you, not them.”

“Really?” asked the confused teen.

“Really!” replied Lauren emphatically. She reached out and took Heather’s hand. “Listen to me. Don’t ever do something you don’t want to do, ever! If you don’t want to have sex, then don’t. If someone says you have to, bullshit! It is your body.”

“Uh, okay,” replied Heather, “But what if the guy says you have to?”

“Bullshit! If a boy touches you and you don’t want him to, kick him in the balls! Run away and call your folks or the cops. Hell, call me and I’ll come and get you.”

Heather shrugged and agreed. “I don’t understand. If I have to have sex at the end of the date, why would I fight?”

“Oh, honey, that’s just it. You don’t have to have sex at the end of a date. Most of the time back when I was dating, the guy got nothing but a kiss,” said Lauren.

“Really? Sadie says she always lets her date fu ... fu ... have sex with her.”

“Fuck her? Is that the word you wanted to say?” Heather nodded, her face red. “You’re allowed to say it, Heather. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Two choices; Sadie is full of shit or Sadie is a slut. Pick one!”

It took a second for the teen to think over that idea, but then she asked, “What about if boys pay for a movie or something? Don’t you have to pay them back? Mom says all men only want one thing!”

Lauren grinned at this. “Well, actually, your mother is right! Men do only want one thing. That does not mean that they get it. Every guy would love for you to pay him back that way, that’s why they came up with the idea. Trust me, an awful lot of guys who have that idea go home at the end of a date with blue balls and jerk off!”

“Blue balls? What are those?” asked Heather.

“Hmmm ... Just how much about sex do you know?” asked Lauren.

Heather shrugged. “Just what they taught in Health class. I mean, I know about the sperm and the egg and stuff, though they don’t really teach how they get together. And a friend of mine showed me a magazine of her brother’s, showing pictures of a guy putting his penis into a girl’s vagina. God, but that looked so gross! Why would anybody do that?”

Lauren laughed loudly at that. “Lots of reasons! One, that’s how you make babies!” Her voice lowered and she got a little misty. “For another reason, it is the best way for two people in love to show how much they love each other.” She thought back on her time with her husband, dead now for almost three years. “And lastly, because it is a lot of fun!”

“Really?” asked a curious Heather.

“Beats the hell out of whatever is in second place!” Hearing the clatter as Goldie and her owners came roaring around the corner into the yard, she stood and said, “Listen, stay for dinner. Watch the kids while I take a shower, then after I get them put to bed, we’ll talk some more. I think I know how I can teach you something.” She had a gleam in her eye as she said this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.