Stepson

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Dan was a caring and thoughtful man and I didn't want to hurt him in any way. The thought of him finding me and his son in bed together was too much for me to bare, but that didn't stop me thinking about it every minute of the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I sat at my dressing table staring at my image reflected in the mirror. I could hear Billy moving about just feet away in the next room. I wanted to dash out and hug him, pull his handsome face into my bosom but instead I just sat there. He was only ten years younger than my twenty seven years, he was not my son of course but that of my husband and his first wife. Just hearing his move about had got my juices going; I need to be naked.

I stood up and slowly removed each piece of clothing, enjoying its removal as being part of the whole experience. I unclipped my bra and let it fall, my breasts were always my best bits, full and firm thrusting straight out towards the mirror. At last I was naked and I looked myself up and down with a small smile on my face.

"Not bad," I whispered.

I turned to see my profile and again nodded. I moved to lay down on the bed, my hand picking up my favourite toy from the bed side draw. With a turn on the end cap it started to buzz softly in my hand. While I moved it over my body, in my mind I could see his handsome face looking down at me. I plunged it into my sopping pussy and came almost immediately, my body jerking as my orgasm washed through me.

I lay there my body limp from the orgasm and I heard Billy's footsteps pass by my half open door. My mind called out for him to enter and see me lying there naked but he walked on by. It was no good I had to get up and get dressed for my husband Dan, Bill's father would be in shortly wanting his dinner.

Dan was a caring and thoughtful man and I didn't want to hurt him in any way. The thought of him finding me and his son in bed together was too much for me to bare, but that didn't stop me thinking about it every minute of the day. At night when Dan pushed his hard cock into me all I could think about was Billy doing the same thing to me.

"Hi mum," Billy called out.

Dan had asked his son to call me mum and mother from the outset of our marriage.

"Hi Billy," I looked up from buttering the toast to see him just dressed in shorts, his torso bare.

My pussy was already sopping and it was only eight o'clock in the morning. He passed behind me and kissed me on the side of the neck that sent a shiver through my body.

"Just you and me again today mother," he said, "and it looks like it's going to be a scorcher."

I looked out the kitchen window and saw nothing but blue sky.

"Why don't you have a break and sit out with me until lunch time at least?" he asked his hands resting on my shoulders.

"No I can't," I said not wanting to move just enjoying having his hands on me.

"Put on that little white swim suit and soak up some sun," he laughed. "Come on you know you want to."

What I wanted was to be naked rolling about in a big bed with him, not sitting inches away from his half naked body.

"I've got too much work to do," I said and it was true the whole house needed cleaning.

"Ok then," he said.

It was still summer break and he wasn't due back at college for weeks yet.

I washed up the breakfast dishes and when I looked out of the kitchen window where I could see him lying on the sun lounger. I dried my hands and put them on my breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Shit, shit," I moaned softly and the pain pulsed through my body.

I wasn't going to give in, I was going to be strong.

"Hey mum," he called out, "put some cream on my back for me."

"I'm too busy," I call back but the thought of touching his bronzed skin had sent a jolt of electricity through my body.

"You don't want me to burn do you?" he called out.

"Shit, shit," I said softly, "I'm going to be strong."

I found the sun block and walked towards him rubbing some on my hands as I went.

"Just my back and legs please," he said his eyes closed.

"Mmm, that feels divine," he murmured.

Oh my god so it did. I could feel his muscles ripping under his tanned skin.

"Go and get your suit on and join me," he asked.

"No I can't," I said.

"Please, just for a while," he pleaded.

"Well ok, just for an hour," I gave in.


I turned to look at myself in my little white bikini and I looked good.

"Wow, you look smashing," he whistled.

"Stop it," I said with a big smile for I was enjoying his attention.

"I just wish I could find a girlfriend who looked half as good as you do," he said.

Good I need a hard cock between my legs and I need it now but must be strong.

"Thank you dear," I said, "I'm sure there's plenty of good looking girls out there just waiting for you to ring them."

"Not as good looking as you," he said. "Now you mustn't burn let me."

I closed my eyes as his hands moved over my exposed skin and I held myself tight as I had one of my little mini orgasms.

"You ok mum," he said his voice sounding concerned.

"Yes fine," I opened my eyes to see him leaning over me.

I closed my eyes again and drifted off into a dose.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.