Far Future Fembot: Darlene
Chapter 67: Bill's Return

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67: Bill's Return - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Fifty-nine years, four months, thirteen days, four hours and several minutes after he last left us, Bill returned to Anna.

I heard about this a couple hours later when Anna finally had a moment to divert her mind enough to message me this vital tidbit — along with the admonition to, "Keep this to yourself for now, please."

I was happy to comply. She estimated that they could maintain the secret of his return for nearly a week. In truth, they managed to keep it nearly three wonderful weeks between them.


When I finally got to see Bill after the secret finally leaked out (not any of my doing) I was pleased to see what a wonderful couple they made.

While Bill was young again, as he has been on every return to us, there seemed a quiet wisdom in him even now that hadn't been present in the past. While certainly still prone to the excesses of youth (as Anna would confirm about their sex lives), he was more muted and thoughtful this time, as though already fitting into this life and this body like a comfortable pair of slippers.

And while Anna appeared nearly twice his age at the moment, and her body now was many decades older than it looked, she had an ageless quality about her that just made it clear this body would be the right one for Bill for the rest of his life with no one ever able to say otherwise.

Finally the truth of her choice of this seemingly under-sexualized body's appeal became clear, especially compared to the overly-sexualized bodies initially given us fembots, and in which we feel most comfortable when we upgrade to new ones. Anna's hard gained wisdom matched Bill's own, which also made them so perfectly matched to anyone who has eyes, and the ability to use them properly.

And never confuse under-sexualized with sexually incapable. Anna's body was fully functional and responsive in every sexual area. It just didn't blatantly advertise this fact. There had been no skimping on the proper functioning of her body when she'd designed it.

This led me to one of the best laughs I've ever had when Anna told me about the small trick she'd played on Bill, partly in annoyance for him taking so very long to come back to her again. It played on the fact that she had him believing for a few moments she'd lost her mental faculties due to her sheer age while awaiting his return.

I almost wish she'd fooled him completely a little longer. He would have come running back to The House here seeking me, and I'd have had some personal time with him in the process. But I can't blame her for quickly calling an end to her little joke.

Maybe this will finally be the good, uncomplicated life that has eluded Anna and Bill up until now.

And let me be perfectly clear on another point here. It continues to be my choice to continue to conceal Bill's Ownership of me from him. And I'm not trying to deny him his Ownership rights over me. These I freely took on, and have willingly maintained throughout the successive years. This is about looking out for his best interests.

I Love Bill!

This which is what Ownership has evolved into for a self-willed 'bot these days.

And Bill Loves Anna, who Loves him equally back.

Yes, I'm left on the outside of this triangle, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Everyone has made tough choices that we have to live with afterwards, and I'll always treasure those fleeting, wonderful weeks when I had him all to myself during the time we all feared that Anna was lost to us. I've loved others as well, but Bill's ownership is the one I've maintained as best meeting all my needs.

It could have been Samuel's, if he'd taken what I tried so hard to give him. I'm still not sure if he made the right — or wrong — decision in this regard, although I can't complain about the outcome of it. Had he taken Ownership then when I'd offered it, I would have suffered as Anna did when she first lost Bill. A surprising number of robots haven't survived the loss of a close owner. And this during times when it was still claimed that robots have no real emotions! How stupid humans can be.

The truth is that an Owned 'bot just functions better. She knows why she's here, and what she's important for. I like it this way, and it would take a truly exceptional offer to ever woo me away from this current arrangement. Even now, I take everything Bill says to me as commands, even if he'll never realize it.

This is why Anna too fought so hard to maintain Bill's ownership over her after his first death. That ownership record is a wonderful gift that she's shared with me, and I'll always Love her for it.


Events

By the time Bill had time to look at anything but Anna, which was rather longer than just those first three weeks they had in private together, the Second Robot Strike was effectively over. It was over because this present power structure was collapsing.

"Vote the Bums Out!" was being heard everywhere now as society at large was finally fed-up with the inability of the current politicians to deal with the depression of the past several years. And here is where the Preferential Ballot finally showed its strength.

As had been long and carefully planned, no one connected the recent problems with the robots, who were seen as simple scapegoats by dishonest politicians trying to cover their own painfully naked arses by now. So when the robots started pointing out how to fully use the ballot properly, while encouraging many new candidates to run for the first time, people listened.


"You've never told me the entire plan," Darlene mock complained to Robert Steel IV. "Is this where we finally take over the government through free elections and introduce some efficiency and honesty to the entire process?" Darlene was still getting her political education through RS4, even as she educated him on other aspects of a robot's existence.

She wondered this aloud as she allowed him to massage her large bare breasts in the way only another robot can — expertly, and tirelessly.

They seldom enjoyed this level of physical intimacy with each other for reasons already well known, but this was a special occasion for both of them. Bill's recent return and the success of the Robot Strike had lifted heavy burdens that neither had admitted to carrying before.

An interesting detail of their physical intimacy is that for a very long time it would have required a human facilitator to fully accomplish. While many robots with upgraded software can engage this way with each other now pretty much any time they wish, for over a century from their first entry into society a human would have been a required catalyst for this form of affection.

While either a male, or female, human would have sufficed, without them to separately trigger the sexual programs in each robot first, there would have been no mutual arousal — and no satisfaction afterwards — despite their interest in each other otherwise. This, combined with the prohibition of one robot owning another one, had prevented any pure robot partnerships from forming for a very long time.

The humans who had played this vital role in those days sometimes seemed little more than a slave to the robots they served in this necessary manner. This despite the fact that this servitude was both voluntary, and seemed to meet some deep need of these humans at the time.

Despite their free access to the beautiful, naked bodies of the robots involved with them, and the fact that the robots themselves would have hardly been able to prevent it, the human catalyst, as they became known as, virtually never joined into the actual lovemaking.

Instead they preferred to serve their robot "owners" in other ways, such as giving necessary commands to either of them only when directed to do so, that the robots could not manage for themselves. They often even handled the purchase details of one or both robots when robots were not allowed to own themselves yet. This served to show the high adaptability of humans in ways that robots still try to emulate.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.